Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has already been responded too, but on 1 of the many video's out re: this case, it stated that the State of Fl is running on approx 30 days to get the test completed due to the backlog/multitude they have to handle
But the Fbi has sent these samples to Quantico and it was said that there was a priority placed on them. So the state of FL is not doing the testing.

http://www.myfusian.com/ click on the fusian automotive and it talks about their exotic cars! isn't that one of the businesses that are fronting the reward for Caylee????

my oh my..... so.... did anyone go to the Fusian links??? there is a warning on this one
(Please be advised that this site contains artistic images of models that might be offensive to some viewers.), but it comes straight from the myfusian.com website

www.fusiangirls.com

I think Casey just may HAVE been "promoting" for Fusian.

BTW- Hello and welcome to all you "newbies", it's great to have all these fresh new faces!!

Good point. Never thought of it that way. Here's a stretch - maybe Casey caught George with Caylee - ran, screaming to momma - either momma or Casey went after George and accidentally hit (and killed) Casey - now they are all on the hot spot.

It still bothers the hell outta me that George picked that car up, drove it, cleaned it out and yet he has still not commented on "that smell" even though he is ex-LE
I have thought this same thought! OMG. Remember the one my space comment where Casey said it was going to be awkward to spend a weekend at home with George there. Maybe nothing..
Also yesterday I remember someone mentioned there was one picture of George at one of the kids parties. I couldn't believe the look on his face in that photo. Nothing that we have seen on TV. He looked like he was really enjoying himself. Lots of people party with their grown kids though...it's probably nothing.:eek:

OK- One handed (here goes)

I think that Casey The Liar (heretofore refered to as CTL) met TonE while out partying with friends. She began to distance herself from her friends who have kids b/c she was so enamored with this guy and the Lifestyle he and his friends led- she seems to be someone who takes on the persona of whoever she is around at the time (most sociopaths do) and Caylee began to take a backseat in her life. I think GMA called her out on that. CTL probably said "Fine, GMA- you raise her then!) and left to live the single life, thus calling Cindy's bluff. This may have happened Father's Day.

After a day or so of silence between GMA and CTL, Gma kept calling and texting Casey who by this time has been staying w/TonE (ugh with the name) GMA is *ng like crazy (as we can WELL imagine) and CTL absconds with Caylee to get back at her mother. But she has a problem. New boyfriend and roomate are not going to go for C&C staying in the funpad with them. She is certainly not going to drop her DD off at her 'old' responsible friend's home so she can go out w/her boyfriend (to make sure he doesn't hook up with any hot chicks at the club) because she doesn't want to explain her irresponsible behavior.

She may have actually left Caylee with someone she knows thru partying (maybe at the icky Sawgrass apts) for a few days because her 'man' is more impt at the moment. I have seen this happen with friends I thought were responsible more times than I care to admit. Anyway... maybe caregiver was irresponsible, abusive, drugged Caylee- whatever. When CTL comes back to pick her up, b/c her parents are now on vacation, Caylee is in bad shape. CTL drives around thinking "Oh Crap- I cant take her back to Mom's like this, or to the hospital- that proves her right!" so she panics. Maybe Caylee dies in the car and CTL realizes this quickly and puts her in the trunk, or gets her to GMAs before decomp sets in. She backs up to the house and takes her out,puts her in the playhouse or hides her, only to discover that she isn't strong enuff to bury her. She then places her in the trunk.

I really believe that she did leave her close to home in a dumpster. Look- her *advertiser censored* are the only thing about her that is 'weighty'. She could not have disposed of Caylee by herself by burying her. Orlando and surrounds are too populated for her to spend what I would think would take hours digging and burying her alone without being detected, and I really think that after this amount of time that Caylee's body would have surfaced if she was just discarded. If someone helped her in ANY WAY, LE would have put them forth as a POI. Most criminals are pretty dumb and it is easy to make connections if things are fishy-esp. with 20 year olds. The fact that NONE of the peeps she knows are included in any MSM reports as being iffy tells me that there is nothing there!

I think that she is lazy enuff to put her in a commercial dumpster in a heavily populated area and since she is not reported as missing, no one is looking for her and she would not be discovered.TES and LE only do physical searches if they have a place to start from. They do not in this case, nor did they in Trenton Duckett's case. They will not put resources into an intangible and unless they have solid clues that lead to a dumpster, they will not actively search for a body in a landfill because it is worse than looking for a needle in a haystack. I think CTL knows Caylee will not be found b/c of this (and Melinda Duckett knew this too) so she can be coy with her parents, her brother, her friends and is setting up her defense along with her attys because the WORSE she can be convicted of with no body is involuntary manslaughter.Without a cause of death it is difficult to prove anything else.

JMO and I swear to G*d, if this post gets lost I will hurt myself!!!:crazy:

Quick...hi there. This is the other alternative that my mind goes back to and not wanting this to be the case...I dream up another scenario....Unfortunately, you are most likely correct....

Hi, lilly. Yeah, I hope I'm wrong...I've certainly been wrong in the past...today even! :)

I just can't get past the cadaver dogs hitting on the decomp smell in the car.

Anyway, it's good to be here, among other people who are so obsessed with this case that they lose sleep at night.

It still bothers the hell outta me that George picked that car up, drove it, cleaned it out and yet he has still not commented on "that smell" even though he is ex-LE

WOW! I had not heard that! That is very concerning. Hmmm...

You know another thing that perplexes me...I can not imagine that NONE of her friends haven't seen or heard anything that would be the least bit concerning regarding Caylee's safety. No screaming while on the phone with her, no bruises, no flinching when Casey gets upset with Caylee, nothing? It seems that these friends spent time with Casey & Caylee. It is just amazing. This "PERFECT" 22 yr old mom that likes to party a little(a LOT). Give me a break!

The jails are full of people who for years never gave a sign that something was terribly wrong with them. The BTK killer is one that comes to mind.

I have thought this same thought! OMG. Remember the one my space comment where Casey said it was going to be awkward to spend a weekend at home with George there. Maybe nothing..
Also yesterday I remember someone mentioned there was one picture of George at one of the kids parties. I couldn't believe the look on his face in that photo. Nothing that we have seen on TV. He looked like he was really enjoying himself. Lots of people party with their grown kids though...it's probably nothing.:eek:

I don't remember that myspace comment? Never saw that, do you know if it is still up? Can't imagine why it would be so awkward to be around the guy that just came into the county jail to try and cheer her up "make her smile" considering all shes going through" (note the sarcasm)

I really dont think George molested Caylee. (or Casey)

I think that just because we are limited in the amount of information we receive, our minds start jumping to conclusions and we read waaaay too much into words, actions, and photos. Not saying that it's a bad thing. But I think way too much was thought about the carseat too. My sitter has 2 extra carseats for my 2 kids. So does my mother. Even for a middle class family, we manage to find those as hand me downs or garage sales.

Just my two cents.

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

I feel like I know ya all, because I've been lurking here so long!

Hi, lillifrog...same for me...just registered, and activated within an hour. Thanks, admins!

I don't know that I'd call what I suspect a "theory," but I have known young mothers who were in a social scene and had to leave the scene because of pregnancy and motherhood. I've known of them engage in reckless behavior with their children, such as leaving the child alone to run to the store. Or leaving the child in the car, with the car running and unlocked, to run in and pay for gas. I've seen them leave their kids in the car at Walmart...for HOURS (yes, I always call the police and stand with the car until authorities arrive).

Sometimes partying becomes more important to these mothers than their own children do. It's not that they don't love their children--it's just that they miss being "Miss It" on the social scene, and they try to find a way to do both, but what happens is that the child ends up neglected.

I think Caylee is dead. I think that, more than likely, an accident on behalf of Casey resulted in her death. I think that Casey so resents her mother that when it came down to either leaving the child with grandma so that Casey could go party, or placing the child in a dangerous situation, so that she wouldn't have to hear her mom gripe at her, she chose the latter.

I also think that the family--including Lee--are aware of what happened and know Caylee is dead. I am guessing that Casey confessed between the time that her mother called 911 and the deputy arrived. The jail phonecalls ALL seem totally staged. It seems that the family realizes that Caylee is lost now, so they're trying to save Casey.

I do appreciate all the stuff you long-timers have posted...I've learned more on this website than I've read or seen through the mainstream media. You guys are on top of it.

Hi Quick and lilfrog, welcome and I like you read for a long time before posting.
I don't think Casey is afraid of her mom. I think she does not want anyone to have the opinion she is anything less than great, better than perfect. I do think when she got pregnant her mother did get upset. Both her children were doing great in school and then Casey drops out and next she is pregnant. Mom probably was very disappointed. Casey likely tried to do the right thing, have Caylee and raise her but the responsibility would be way more than cheerleading requires. And no partying, just when she becomes an adult and wants to get that out of her system. I think she had some kind of breakdown, was always a liar and manipulative, (you can tell by the way her brother talks to her he knows how she is) and found lying and manipulating was not getting her the free time to party. I think she did what she wanted as always but this time a tiny life depended on her. And it turned out bad.

I think that Casey The Liar (heretofore refered to as CTL) met TonE while out partying with friends. She began to distance herself from her friends who have kids b/c she was so enamored with this guy and the Lifestyle he and his friends led- she seems to be someone who takes on the persona of whoever she is around at the time (most sociopaths do) and Caylee began to take a backseat in her life. I think GMA called her out on that. CTL probably said "Fine, GMA- you raise her then!) and left to live the single life, thus calling Cindy's bluff. This may have happened Father's Day.

After a day or so of silence between GMA and CTL, Gma kept calling and texting Casey who by this time has been staying w/TonE (ugh with the name) GMA is *ng like crazy (as we can WELL imagine) and CTL absconds with Caylee to get back at her mother. But she has a problem. New boyfriend and roomate are not going to go for C&C staying in the funpad with them. She is certainly not going to drop her DD off at her 'old' responsible friend's home so she can go out w/her boyfriend (to make sure he doesn't hook up with any hot chicks at the club) because she doesn't want to explain her irresponsible behavior.

She may have actually left Caylee with someone she knows thru partying (maybe at the icky Sawgrass apts) for a few days because her 'man' is more impt at the moment. I have seen this happen with friends I thought were responsible more times than I care to admit. Anyway... maybe caregiver was irresponsible, abusive, drugged Caylee- whatever. When CTL comes back to pick her up, b/c her parents are now on vacation, Caylee is in bad shape. CTL drives around thinking "Oh Crap- I cant take her back to Mom's like this, or to the hospital- that proves her right!" so she panics. Maybe Caylee dies in the car and CTL realizes this quickly and puts her in the trunk, or gets her to GMAs before decomp sets in. She backs up to the house and takes her out,puts her in the playhouse or hides her, only to discover that she isn't strong enuff to bury her. She then places her in the trunk.

I really believe that she did leave her close to home in a dumpster. Look- her *advertiser censored* are the only thing about her that is 'weighty'. She could not have disposed of Caylee by herself by burying her. Orlando and surrounds are too populated for her to spend what I would think would take hours digging and burying her alone without being detected, and I really think that after this amount of time that Caylee's body would have surfaced if she was just discarded. If someone helped her in ANY WAY, LE would have put them forth as a POI. Most criminals are pretty dumb and it is easy to make connections if things are fishy-esp. with 20 year olds. The fact that NONE of the peeps she knows are included in any MSM reports as being iffy tells me that there is nothing there!

I think that she is lazy enuff to put her in a commercial dumpster in a heavily populated area and since she is not reported as missing, no one is looking for her and she would not be discovered.TES and LE only do physical searches if they have a place to start from. They do not in this case, nor did they in Trenton Duckett's case. They will not put resources into an intangible and unless they have solid clues that lead to a dumpster, they will not actively search for a body in a landfill because it is worse than looking for a needle in a haystack. I think CTL knows Caylee will not be found b/c of this (and Melinda Duckett knew this too) so she can be coy with her parents, her brother, her friends and is setting up her defense along with her attys because the WORSE she can be convicted of with no body is involuntary manslaughter.Without a cause of death it is difficult to prove anything else.

Long post...I won;t let it get lost. This is a very good theory, explains most everything in this case. Unfortunately, if they don't get the forensics back in time and Casey keeps running the authorities around in circles for 2 more weeks, she could walk out of jail and be gone.

GREAT THEORY G. :clap:

But I think way too much was thought about the carseat too. My sitter has 2 extra carseats for my 2 kids. So does my mother. Even for a middle class family, we manage to find those as hand me downs or garage sales.

I agree that in itself isn't damning. What I think is damning is that she didn't remove the car seat for her own personal use in Amy's car or anyone else's car that she was borrowing/stealing. I mean, to hear her say it, she was actively looking for Caylee. So, when she found her, since she believes she is alive, what was she going to ride home in?

I think that just because we are limited in the amount of information we receive, our minds start jumping to conclusions and we read waaaay too much into words, actions, and photos. Not saying that it's a bad thing. But I think way too much was thought about the carseat too. My sitter has 2 extra carseats for my 2 kids. So does my mother. Even for a middle class family, we manage to find those as hand me downs or garage sales.

Just my two cents.

I agree with you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads