Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought===would Casey have a friend take Caylee knowing that once her parents
found out that there would be a big reward offered and somehow Casey would figure out
how to get her hands on the money.........

we were talking earlier about what "water and advil" meant at FUSION. Don't know if this means anything but I copied it from the urban dictionary for your consideration
Water

A nickname for hydro marijuana used to disquise it so incase you cant talk about drugs over the phone or something
"Yo, you got that water?"
"Yeah i got a bottle"(a lot or enough)

And cindy picked her up from Tony's right cause Amy took her there?

This may be far simplier than Cindy or any attorney wants to make it.

Did she ever stay with AMy and Ricardo or there while AMy was in PR?

I'd like to know the answer to this, too.

Reports were that on the day that Cindy got the car back, it was also the day that Casey picked up Amy at the airport. And that Casey had been using Amy's car for the week.

Which means Casey did not use her own car for the week.

Where did Casey stay during that week? With Tony or at Amy's. Did she EVER stay at Amy's? I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. The IPs will tell it all. Let's just hope that Casey made at least one facebook/myspace post each day.

I don't know if it's ever been established exactly where Cindy picked Casey up, but only that Amy directed her to Casey's location.

Zanny as per urban dictionary zanny

Alprazolam. More commonly known as Xanax. A short acting benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety.
Don't ya just love wakin up in the morning after droppin a few zannys and having no idea what happened for the past 12 hours?

Completely O/T but we just had a case down here last week. They found a body behind a dumpster at a trailer park. Body was a 14 year old girl. Girl had been reported missing three weeks ago. The trailer where she was reported missing from was a girlfriend's that she had been staying with and was literally less than 500 yards from the dumpster. People were all over the cops who obviously dropped the ball. Body was found by woman in trailer park looking for "that smell". It was solved 2 days later - the murderer was a 15 year old boy (and it was this kid's mother who found her) - this boy had a crush on this girl. After confession and arrest mother starts spouting about how boy told her (after arrest) that these two - 14 and 15 yr olds - had had sex and that the girl was teasing him because it was his first time and he got mad and she fell and hit her head. I thought how horrible - this girl can't even defend herself. Well, then her girlfriend pipes up and tells everyone that she knew the girl was going to have sex with him because he promised to give her $50 so she could get her hair done. Such a shame what these kids are doing today - seems they just keep getting younger and younger.

Sorry - I just kept thinking about this because of "the smell" factor in this case.

Did she stay at his apt while he was in NY then? That would get us all they to Amy leaving right?

Amy came home from her trip to PR on July 15th, and it was said that her trip was a week. That would put her leaving for PR on July 8th or 9th. If Casey stayed at Tony's apt. while he was in NY, and had a party for him on July 5th.........we're within 3 or 4 days of Amy leaving for PR.

Awesome. I'm in. Just registered and got activated. Been reading since thread about 17 or so. You guys are all amazing and dang this whole thing is so BIZARRE! (not that that hasn't been said before).

I finally decided to register and go ahead and post an idea that came into my head tonight.

I was thinking about the way GM, GP and Casey all seem to be protecting each other and a new theory that came to mind is the possibility that there was some sexual abuse in the family early on with maybe George and Casey and then recently something happened with Caylee and Casey went "no way, I need to get her outta here."

She paid someone disappear with Caylee with intentions of meeting up with them later and the new relationship with TONE changed her plans.

Maybe George and Cindy have an inkling that this is what she is doing but can't bring it up to her because everything is being recorded so they just keep protecting her just in case so they can save their own **es

Okay Im a newb...take it easy on me....

How's this for a theory:

June 9th-15th Gma and Gpa had Caylee on vacation and Casey was living the single life. The night of the 15th or morning of the 16th something happens to Caylee. From the 16th on Casey is at Tony's til possibly when Amy goes to PR.
bingo.. would also jive with grandma's "confusion" on the dates. She knew those dates but knew it would make Casey look bad (lol) and wasn't amy's from 8-15 July? That Jives. She could have been staying with BF then too off and on...just driving Amy's car and using her money because she had ditched her car by then. I would love to ask grandma where Casey was during the father's day trip to the old folks home. On a spending spree with credit cards perhaps that blew up when gma and caylee got home from the father's day trip?? puts casey in the backyard when gma goes to work, then leaves. Returns within the week to dig her up, put her in the trunk, and put her somewhere else.

Also gross thought...but cod....(since they share the same bedroom) smothering when is crying for grandma... (just a thought no flames please)

Awesome. I'm in. Just registered and got activated. Been reading since thread about 17 or so. You guys are all amazing and dang this whole thing is so BIZARRE! (not that that hasn't been said before).

I finally decided to register and go ahead and post an idea that came into my head tonight.

I was thinking about the way GM, GP and Casey all seem to be protecting each other and a new theory that came to mind is the possibility that there was some sexual abuse in the family early on with maybe George and Casey and then recently something happened with Caylee and Casey went "no way, I need to get her outta here."

She paid someone disappear with Caylee with intentions of meeting up with them later and the new relationship with TONE changed her plans.

Maybe George and Cindy have an inkling that this is what she is doing but can't bring it up to her because everything is being recorded so they just keep protecting her just in case so they can save their own **es

Welcome, long time reader and newbie myself, your theory is as good as any, only thing we all want to get past is the smell of decomposition in trunk and backyard. If we only had those answers. For once I wish CIndy was right, and it was rotten pizza

Hi Lily and Welcome.
Actually you may not be that far off. I have wondered about that too. I have nothing concrete to base it on though.

Makes me wonder where society is going to go from here. I have always considered myself FAR from conservative but in the past two years or so I truly am starting to believe in some type of "selective reproduction". Does that sound horrible?

I say that all the time. There should be some kind of screening process before you are allowed to reproduce. These evil people just keep proving my point over and over and over again. So sad...

(Originally Posted by my2cents
Ppl that use these drugs speak in "code". I can promise that one is geared towards drugs. This other Fusian...any of the locals know anything about this "club"? Looks to be a sushi bar/club to me.)

I took a look at Fusian and all I can say is it's all over the map. The website http://www.fusianultralounge.com/ has an interesting link that gets you here: http://www.myfusian.com/ with links for the following:

Fusian Ultra Lounge
Fusian Japanese Eatery
Fusian Media - a technology studio housing all of Fusian's related businesses websites (related? all of these things are not like the other!)
Fusian Models - "a collection of young inspiring models from local areas..." (gag me - makes me think of Eliot Spitzer)
Fusian Automotive - exotic vehicles at social events, etc.

All over the map...
please cross post that over at important links! that was exactly the site I had found early on and couldn't figure out how I found it before lol! It has pictures.. lots of them... and could figure out if she was hanging there before TonE. Great job, Eliza!!!

Where is the purple dress? I couldn't find it.

I still say those pics of her in the blue dress are from Feb 20, according to his postings. Where is it showing June 20?

If those are the pic's of Casey in the blue dress from fox they were turned over by the photographer that took them 20-21 Jun 08. She could have worn the dress more than once.

Sorry If this was already brought. If Jesse is certain he heard Caylee's voice on the 25th of Jun it would bring the date into play on the 25th. I would add a few days but the decomposition comes into play and you need a few short days 2-3 for the odor to take full blown effect. Caylee's small body and the placement would contribute to a faster break down. It also fits in with Casey dumping the car on the weekend of the 27th of June. Car, Yard, car.

If it were prior to this date it will contradict Jesse's statement of hearing her on the 25th. Someone earlier brought up a good point about the mind playing tricks on you. As an example in certain situations where a voice would seem to be present. Casey saying get off the table, is it possible this could have triggered Caylee's voice memory into Jesse's mind? The two go together? This is probably where the defense atty is headed by bringing up Jesse's mental health. Which may very well be a ruse. Defense would not want a tight window of probability. All habitual liars do tell a tad of truth but its always just a tad intricately woven in with numerous other lies. Casey is classic. Boy I dislike this scenerio and I really want to see Caylee well.

I am looking for the defense to ask for a gag order. I think they are going to wake up tommorow and realise the damage talking is doing. Can they ask for a gag order before a trial?

They did go to court for that today. It was denied.

They should get a gag order for grammy,imo.

Interesting commentary on Bill O'Reilly tonight. He played an excerpt of Cindy Anthony's interview on Larry King. He commented that he doesn't believe a word she says. He had as his guest, Tonya Reiman, who's a body language expert. She said to note how much Cindy touches her face during an interview. She says it's a sign of being deceptive.

I believe that this may be why Casey now has bangs, also. She had a nervous habit of "tucking" her bangs.

Hi Lily and Welcome.
Actually you may not be that far off. I have wondered about that too. I have nothing concrete to base it on though.
something quick before i go to bed, cindy did say that casey is protecting caylee, so maybe that theory will hold, lets hope.

Yea - I've been over and over with myself about any type of abuse in this family but it just doesn't jive. Casey would have screamed to high heaven if anything like that had happened. If she could nail mamma and pappa on anything - that would mean she would get everything. But I guess stranger things have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokerhyme