Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, lillifrog...same for me...just registered, and activated within an hour. Thanks, admins!

I don't know that I'd call what I suspect a "theory," but I have known young mothers who were in a social scene and had to leave the scene because of pregnancy and motherhood. I've known of them engage in reckless behavior with their children, such as leaving the child alone to run to the store. Or leaving the child in the car, with the car running and unlocked, to run in and pay for gas. I've seen them leave their kids in the car at Walmart...for HOURS (yes, I always call the police and stand with the car until authorities arrive).

Sometimes partying becomes more important to these mothers than their own children do. It's not that they don't love their children--it's just that they miss being "Miss It" on the social scene, and they try to find a way to do both, but what happens is that the child ends up neglected.

I think Caylee is dead. I think that, more than likely, an accident on behalf of Casey resulted in her death. I think that Casey so resents her mother that when it came down to either leaving the child with grandma so that Casey could go party, or placing the child in a dangerous situation, so that she wouldn't have to hear her mom gripe at her, she chose the latter.

I also think that the family--including Lee--are aware of what happened and know Caylee is dead. I am guessing that Casey confessed between the time that her mother called 911 and the deputy arrived. The jail phonecalls ALL seem totally staged. It seems that the family realizes that Caylee is lost now, so they're trying to save Casey.

I do appreciate all the stuff you long-timers have posted...I've learned more on this website than I've read or seen through the mainstream media. You guys are on top of it.

I am not sure about that Swag. Maybe she did scream to high heaven. It's interesting that
George filed for divorce when Caylee was four months old. I am wondering if Casey accused him of something, whether true or not, and everyone called her a liar. I hate to think this, but it is a possibility that this is why they are backing her up. She may have something on them.

August 18th is when she can get out if she isn't bailed out or charged with something

Thanks for clarifying this! I've been thinking they had to charge her in 21 days, and by my calculation - that's August 6th, next week!

You know another thing that perplexes me...I can not imagine that NONE of her friends haven't seen or heard anything that would be the least bit concerning regarding Caylee's safety. No screaming while on the phone with her, no bruises, no flinching when Casey gets upset with Caylee, nothing? It seems that these friends spent time with Casey & Caylee. It is just amazing. This "PERFECT" 22 yr old mom that likes to party a little(a LOT). Give me a break!

Yea - I've been over and over with myself about any type of abuse in this family but it just doesn't jive. Casey would have screamed to high heaven if anything like that had happened. If she could nail mamma and pappa on anything - that would mean she would get everything. But I guess stranger things have happened.

Thank you for the warm welcoming....No this doesn't explain the decomp hit by the dogs but my theory would assume that the dog was wrong.

The reason for the car being left in the parking lot would be to make it look like Caylee and Casey were both kidnapped.

Just trying to hope for the "best" (of the worst)

Won't be on much right now. I think I got a touch of food poisning.. will be back when I can, hopefully to good news!

She paid someone disappear with Caylee with intentions of meeting up with them later and the new relationship with TONE changed her plans.

She certainly does appear to have these traits, whether it was a family member or an outsider. Would hate to think this was not true and were actually helping defense line up another contorted fantasy of excuses.

just a guess but ive had friends that when they got really trashed or wasted drunk they said they got ****ty. so maybe the pic was at the beginning of the nite

except that it says before THINGS got ****ty...??? I wonder if something happened while Tony was away (NY?) -

Hi, lillifrog...same for me...just registered, and activated within an hour. Thanks, admins!

I don't know that I'd call what I suspect a "theory," but I have known young mothers who were in a social scene and had to leave the scene because of pregnancy and motherhood. I've known of them engage in reckless behavior with their children, such as leaving the child alone to run to the store. Or leaving the child in the car, with the car running and unlocked, to run in and pay for gas. I've seen them leave their kids in the car at Walmart...for HOURS (yes, I always call the police and stand with the car until authorities arrive).

Sometimes partying becomes more important to these mothers than their own children do. It's not that they don't love their children--it's just that they miss being "Miss It" on the social scene, and they try to find a way to do both, but what happens is that the child ends up neglected.

I think Caylee is dead. I think that, more than likely, an accident on behalf of Casey resulted in her death. I think that Casey so resents her mother that when it came down to either leaving the child with grandma so that Casey could go party, or placing the child in a dangerous situation, so that she wouldn't have to hear her mom gripe at her, she chose the latter.

I also think that the family--including Lee--are aware of what happened and know Caylee is dead. I am guessing that Casey confessed between the time that her mother called 911 and the deputy arrived. The jail phonecalls ALL seem totally staged. It seems that the family realizes that Caylee is lost now, so they're trying to save Casey.

I do appreciate all the stuff you long-timers have posted...I've learned more on this website than I've read or seen through the mainstream media. You guys are on top of it.

Quick...hi there. This is the other alternative that my mind goes back to and not wanting this to be the case...I dream up another scenario....Unfortunately, you are most likely correct....

I was doing a little research earlier about DNA testing and how it would take - came up with 5 - 10 days for a basic test with a good sample and up to 3 weeks to do a match or with a "not so good" sample. I know that hair folicle tests don't take but about a week as I have had friends who have had to have them as pre-employment tests.

So - LE could have the hair tests back but not the tests on the stain. If the hair tests come back to Caylee AND drugs - could THAT be enough to get her tried on the death penalty without a body? Guess that would depend on the amount of drugs.
Anyone else?

Sorry if this has already been responded too, but on 1 of the many video's out re: this case, it stated that the State of Fl is running on approx 30 days to get the test completed due to the backlog/multitude they have to handle

http://www.myfusian.com/ click on the fusian automotive and it talks about their exotic cars! isn't that one of the businesses that are fronting the reward for Caylee????

Hmmnn! Good catch Nurse!! Remember when we first found out about this reward??? We all wondered who would put up this size of a reward. Lordy, this thing has nooks and crannies..
I am wondering if in investigation of this they haven't discovered a whole lot more!!

I am not sure about that Swag. Maybe she did scream to high heaven. It's interesting that
George filed for divorce when Caylee was four months old. I am wondering if Casey accused him of something, whether true or not, and everyone called her a liar. I hate to think this, but it is a possibility that this is why they are backing her up. She may have something on them.
Good point. Never thought of it that way. Here's a stretch - maybe Casey caught George with Caylee - ran, screaming to momma - either momma or Casey went after George and accidentally hit (and killed) Casey - now they are all on the hot spot.

It still bothers the hell outta me that George picked that car up, drove it, cleaned it out and yet he has still not commented on "that smell" even though he is ex-LE

Yes, I know alot about X. I worked in several large clubs and had friends that were "recreational" users (every weekend :rolleyes:). Clubs are a haven for drugs, so working their you learn a ton about them. I don't/haven't done any drugs, but when they take X, they drink water (tons) and they make up "code" names for what they call the pills (usually whatever design is on the pill). It's been a few years since I worked there, so the lingo has changed, I'm sure...

"Rolling" and "popping" were the act of taking it. "Rolling" could be the sensation also. When they come down, they get hangovers. This is a flat affect, sore jaws from clinching teeth, and sometimes just sore all over. They call the hangover phase an "afterglow" because they still feel the sensations, but they are not "rolling" and they feel terrible. Many suffer from depression when they come down.

Thanks for the clarification about Fusian. I was a bit confused by that. Especially when I saw they offer sushi making classes :confused:.

thanks my:twocents:! thus the advil and water!

good point. Never thought of it that way. Here's a stretch - maybe casey caught george with caylee - ran, screaming to momma - either momma or casey went after george and accidentally hit (and killed) casey - now they are all on the hot spot.

It still bothers the hell outta me that george picked that car up, drove it, cleaned it out and yet he has still not commented on "that smell" even though he is ex-le

exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member