Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fategoddess
IIRC, there are pictures of her at Fusian in February! They were in one of the myspace accts.

Olive:
Can you post link? I don't remember those

Here you go:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=77846630&albumID=2060200&imageID=29136917

Found in this myspace acct:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=77846630
bumping this post of the fusian pics.......can anyone tell dates on the ones where she is in the purple dress???

I am looking for the defense to ask for a gag order. I think they are going to wake up tommorow and realise the damage talking is doing. Can they ask for a gag order before a trial?

It was concrete pavers or those concrete blocks that you can make retaining walls with. I saw an Associated Press video earlier that was a helicopter shot of LE actually digging up the backyard and you could see those blocks.

Parents didn't talk about it. LE said they had already searched the yard and weren't concerned or something to that effect. And apparently it turned out not be concrete slabs, but some other type of cosmetic gardening stuff (I can't think of the name of what they are called- I'm not a big gardening person). Anyone else want to add?

Pavers. they are called. LE indicated that the dogs would have "hit" if something had been buried under the pavers.

OH- I am SOOO mad! I just spent forever typing apost with my broken wrist about my theory only to click submit and the thread was closed! ARGGGH!

As the wicked witch of the west screamed as she was melting.."Whyyyyy? Oh Whyyyy !"

aww
click back, copy your post and paste it on the new thread next time.
OR if the thread is getting close to closing and ya have a great post going, copy it to Word before you hit submit. That way all you have to do is transfer from Word to a post.

Hope that helps.

Hi everyone. First time poster, but a long time lurker - very, very long time. I had issues registering, as well. I absolutely love this site and everything that you super sleuths have to add to these cases. I hate that these cases exist but they do. My husband thinks I'm crazy for getting so wound up over these things. I'm sure some of you have been there, too. Although, he is starting to come around some. He has even started asking me "so what are they saying about that on your site?"

Anyway, glad to be here.

I have a simple question, not sure if it's been asked or not. Is Lee older or younger than Casey? I guessing he's younger since he is still at home, as well.

Welcome to WS blondie! Glad you started to post.

My hubby used to be like that too. He don't say anything anymore.

this case is making me crazy.....I don't even like typing this BUT could LE not be looking for the body because they know where the body is....like maybe someone has told them what happened to her and they know she is in the ocean and it would be pointless to look so they are just "playing" with Casey at this point to get her to crack?

I am looking for the defense to ask for a gag order. I think they are going to wake up tommorow and realise the damage talking is doing. Can they ask for a gag order before a trial?
They already asked for one and didn't get it.

Thanks curiositycat and olive. Guess I'm behind on the facts!

Susan

:yuck:

Ewwww...I'm sorry, but that word is like hearing the scratching of a fingernail down the grade school chalk board....
My bad. I had to do it once though. I've been reading madly for days. :)

Two things:

1) Casey had to move out of Tony's place by the 1st of July because Tony went to NY. One of his NY friends posted on his myspace on July 2 about how great it was to see him "last night".

2) I find it very interesting how ALL of the talking heads on ALL of the shows are anti-Casey. I haven't been following a lot of other crime cases in a while (real life and all that), but I remember how maddening it was when Peterson was defended by part of the panel on all of the shows. No one is defending Casey on these shows except Mommy.

i agree, i've never seen a case where there has been so little sympathy for the family. No one and i mean no one can make heads or tails of this, and i suspect if we ever do get the answers, its still not going to satisfy or make sense to any of us, why? because we are rational.

I guess she is playing a waiting game. Hoping they won't be able to hold her any longer.

She better wake up soon from her dream.....Ted Williams who is in Orlando on Greta tonight sure don't seem to be so sure Caylee is alive. I'm sure he probably knows some of the LE in the area on the case.

How's this for a theory:

June 9th-15th Gma and Gpa had Caylee on vacation and Casey was living the single life. The night of the 15th or morning of the 16th something happens to Caylee. From the 16th on Casey is at Tony's til possibly when Amy goes to PR.

All I know is what Michael Walsh said tonight. He did not mince words, and in one fell swoop discounts the call on the 25th and by default in his statement dumps the call on the 24th as well.
what about LE's testamony to verification of an 18 minute call between Jesse and Casey during the bond hearing? Nursie very confused now LOL but then again I have been thru this whole thing. In my opinion it is all because they have only been able to talk to her once before the arrest. I have confidence in LE, tho, that the arrest was the right thing to do. We have to remember that in the 911 calls LE was notified of the dead body smell per grandma....so, even if they didn't have that car in the forensics bay on that very day they still had info that the car smelled like a dead body.. Perhaps that is why they jumped on arresting her so quickly in light of the lies, obstruction, and neglect.

Oh! I thought that was just for the tapes. Thanks.
My bad - I'm tired too - I guess what they asked for was a "suppression order" not a gag order - but that too being denied - I guess they can't stop people from talking.

Hell I don't know anymore - Anyone else on this?

(Originally Posted by my2cents
Ppl that use these drugs speak in "code". I can promise that one is geared towards drugs. This other Fusian...any of the locals know anything about this "club"? Looks to be a sushi bar/club to me.)

I took a look at Fusian and all I can say is it's all over the map. The website http://www.fusianultralounge.com/ has an interesting link that gets you here: http://www.myfusian.com/ with links for the following:

Fusian Ultra Lounge
Fusian Japanese Eatery
Fusian Media - a technology studio housing all of Fusian's related businesses websites (related? all of these things are not like the other!)
Fusian Models - "a collection of young inspiring models from local areas..." (gag me - makes me think of Eliot Spitzer)
Fusian Automotive - exotic vehicles at social events, etc.

All over the map...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members