Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is pretty interesting...Wonder what problems they were having???Could it be that Cindy is a habitual liar like her daughter? Wonder why she (Cindy) is the one always giving the press conferences? You would think with George's back ground in LE, he would be the prime canidate to speak to the press.....
This family reminds me soooo much of the Petersons that it makes my stomache turn every time I see/hear them......
I also wonder if LE isn't trying to keep Casey in jail to prevent another Trenton Duckett case......

I would discourage the posting of names or specific situations personal to yourself on the fourms or blogs related to this case. Examples are fine but please keep info like recent moves, marriages, births in your own families to yourself. Traffic to sites with Caylee discussions are seeing increases of 100x the usual. If you use the same "hat" here as other places people will peice what you have said together. There have been over 200 people reading and posting to this one thread for over a week basically 21 hours a day.

Just sayin'

If a mortgage goes into default, the bank goes after the people on the mortgage, it has nothing to do with the deed.

Not every SMART woman would have their name on a joint credit card with their husband or visa versus.

Although, because they are married, it is a JOINT debt and it would make no difference who caused the debt. If they ended in divorce court, they both would have to split the debt 50/50.

When Cindy was asked about this default bill with the credit card, she gave me the impression she wasn't aware of it. After she was asked over and over again, she came up with "I am a few payments behind".

I think this varies by state.....

Well .. do we trust what Cindy says?
I'm sure that LE has gotten the sign-in sheet...the video shows no Casey. If she was there, I imagine she would have been filmed with GGP.

Interesting link. If you look up the name 'Zenaida Gonzalez' you'll find 2 civil cases in Orange County in which someone with this name was evicted from apartments, a home foreclosure, and a previous auto negligence case.

No data on whether this is one individual, or more than one woman with the name Zenaida Gonzalez.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CivilSelect.aspx?SessionID=444d27b2-f552-4506-85b2-61fe3582faa3

DB- this is something, check out the birthdate, and apparently had no license.... Age is right.... Can you say ID theft?? Or False ID??

I would discourage the posting of names or specific situations personal to yourself on the fourms or blogs related to this case. Examples are fine but please keep info like recent moves, marriages, births in your own families to yourself. Traffic to sites with Caylee discussions are seeing increases of 100x the usual. If you use the same "hat" here as other places people will peice what you have said together. There have been over 200 people reading and posting to this one thread for over a week basically 21 hours a day.

Just sayin'
Thanks for saying that. ITA!

As far as the fathers day visit.
Casey uploaded that video to her myspace video page on the 15th.
If Casey went with, it makes sense she had the camera to upload her video to her page.
If she didnt go with Cindy and Caylee, she had to have access to the video, either from cindy or george emailing her it, or right from the camera.

I just dont see them having a huge blow out that day and casey still having access to this video, either by having the camera or having it sent to her from her mom.

Interesting link. If you look up the name 'Zenaida Gonzalez' you'll find 2 civil cases in Orange County in which someone with this name was evicted from apartments, a home foreclosure, and a previous auto negligence case.

No data on whether this is one individual, or more than one woman with the name Zenaida Gonzalez.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CivilSelect.aspx?SessionID=444d27b2-f552-4506-85b2-61fe3582faa3

If I had more time, I would expand a search on this case's major players on: www.myfloridacounty.com which is statewide official records. I've done a few searches but not extensively. This website provides more information (public) on personal financial info. Someone has posted the advice "follow the money" when trying to sleuth which got me interested.

I thought a read that Caylee's 3rd birthday is coming up soon - early August? I wonder if that will have any effect on Casey.

Ok...2nd laugh!

Does anyone know why Cindy is still granting interviews? She can't (or won't) offer us ANYTHING about how to find Caylee...nor does she want to talk about the most important LINK to her....so why is she wasting everyone's time and going on tv?
And WHY did she lie about not seeing the pics?

I think she's doing the opposite of Casey.

Casey wants the attention on herself. Cindy wants the attention NOT on Casey.

It's like a game of table tennis. Cindy gets attention, Casey counters by doing something that gets the attention back on her (or it just happens because of other causes), Cindy comes back out and does her media 'rounds' and the off-the-cuff stuff, getting the attention and speculation off of Casey again. IMO.

What's the relevance of the father's day visit? Whether or not Casey was there herself? Why is this important?

DB- this is something, check out the birthdate, and apparently had no license.... Age is right.... Can you say ID theft?? Or False ID??
I was trying to find a DOB on the civil cases so I could match them up with people. On which index did you find it?

Hi all,
Haven't posted in a long time, but lurk all the time.
A few things I wanted to comment on.
The father not being on the BC.
Here in Jersey, not sure about other states, the father HAS to sign the BC in order to be listed as the father if they are not married.

All the speculation about GMA and her being in "denial".
As a GMA to a just barely 3 yo, Iwill tell you, I would NOT want to believe anything bad happened to my precious Karmella, nor would I want to believe my daughter had anything to do with her disappearance. You bet I would be in "denial". I would want to hang on to every hope that she was out there and ok. To think otherwise would be horrific and devastating to me. I am also extremely close to my granddaughter , as it appears Cindy was/is.

Now, as an observer do I think Caylee is alive and well? No, sadly I do not and this tugs at my heart strings so badly. I think you all are doing a wonderful job on the sleuthing and this is why I love coming to these boards. Keep up the great work. I will now slink back to "lurkersville". LOL

I think everyone understands that GM is holding out every hope that Caylee is still alive & that Casey did NOT do anything wrong.

What people find objectionable is when GM goes out of her way to repeat RIDICULOUS comments about the rotting pizza & makes comments blaming the MEDIA 'if' Caylee is not found.

Cindy is her own worst enemy. She can support her daughter WITHOUT trying to shift the blame. She can support her daughter without continuing to tell the public that all she cares about is finding Caylee BUT she can't give any info that will help FIND Caylee because it's too dangerous to the case.

Shedding some light on the subject of everyone wondering why there were problems in the household......

I think one of the most obvious reasons.... Casey being a single mother and no father stepping up (or her not telling who it is) will cause tremendous stress in a household. I've mentioned this before.

Once a bad situation such as this results in such a beautiful baby girl being brought into their lives, this tends to make a family regroup. This isn't so strange to me.

I thought it was stated that her first name was spelled with an a...like Zaneida? Am I mistaken?

I think the other thing with Cindy granting interviews is that it gets Caylee's face out there. If she all of a sudden stops talking, possibility of attention focusing off of this case, then focus is off Caylee.

This is most likely someone taking pics off the net and making comments about them but I found this on one of the threads here. Look at the 8th picture.

Don't know if this has been posted on another thread. I found this flickr site with tons of pics of Casey partying like a "rock star" so to say. Aside from this case and her missing daughter, this girl is an absolute pig. JMO

http://www.flickr.com/photos/equalizeyou/

As far as the fathers day visit.
Casey uploaded that video to her myspace video page on the 15th.
If Casey went with, it makes sense she had the camera to upload her video to her page.
If she didnt go with Cindy and Caylee, she had to have access to the video, either from cindy or george emailing her it, or right from the camera.

I just dont see them having a huge blow out that day and casey still having access to this video, either by having the camera or having it sent to her from her mom.

Isn't there something terribly wrong with this family uploading videos and pictures and creating myspace pages when they JUST found out Caylee was missing?

Myspace would be the LAST space on my mind at that given point. I would be on the phone with everyone I knew to try and find her.

Still smells like a cover-up to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member