Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the fathers day visit.
Casey uploaded that video to her myspace video page on the 15th.
If Casey went with, it makes sense she had the camera to upload her video to her page.
If she didnt go with Cindy and Caylee, she had to have access to the video, either from cindy or george emailing her it, or right from the camera.

I just dont see them having a huge blow out that day and casey still having access to this video, either by having the camera or having it sent to her from her mom.
Well we know that Cindy didn't have a MySpace account until the 3rd of July. Couldn't GM have come home and uploaded it onto Casey's acct.? It seems like something a nice GM would do (remember they were supposedly living together at the time).

What's the relevance of the father's day visit? Whether or not Casey was there herself? Why is this important?

I think the relevance is that someone questioned whether Cindy may have been the last one publically accounted for having been with Caylee if Casey weren't there. And also speculation about whether some sort of 'conflict' happened between Cindy and Casey that caused Casey to leave and Cindy's 3 July post, and attempts to pinpoint when/what may have happened. But that's just my take from having been reading various speculation and questions about that question (who was there on Father's Day) from earlier on.

Probably is nothing, but has this been discussed? http://www.myorangeclerk.com/mycler...11-afe7-4bc1-9606-f519c9b56c3c&CaseID=5898474
Zenaida Gonzales (DOB 01/11/86)
was cited 05/24/08 for OPERATING A MOTOR VEHICLE WITHOUT VALID ID
and was arraigned 06/11/08
i had never seen that, and i was just thinking last nite, what about gonzales with an s and not a z. Wierd, Good fine i think. So this would make her 22? same age as casey?

Oops i just checked it out and saw it was with a z

this is most likely someone taking pics off the net and making comments about them but i found this on one of the threads here. Look at the 8th picture.

don't know if this has been posted on another thread. I found this flickr site with tons of pics of casey partying like a "rock star" so to say. Aside from this case and her missing daughter, this girl is an absolute pig. Jmo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/equalizeyou/

oh my goodness!!!
Those pics...

I dont know - with the vast number of people looking at myspace and facebook I think I too would open up an account to search for Caylee. I know my kids talk more to their friends on myspace and facebook than they do in person. Just my opinion...

I think she's doing the opposite of Casey.

Casey wants the attention on herself. Cindy wants the attention NOT on Casey.

It's like a game of table tennis. Cindy gets attention, Casey counters by doing something that gets the attention back on her (or it just happens because of other causes), Cindy comes back out and does her media 'rounds' and the off-the-cuff stuff, getting the attention and speculation off of Casey again. IMO.

I agree.

Cindy is trying to do damage control BUT it's only creating MORE damage for Casey since she won't have any reason to start telling anything close to the truth as long as one person is still buying her lies.

And besides... what else would Cindy have to do while poor Casey is in jail?

Searching for Caylee would only make it painfully obvious that the family has NO CLUE where to even begin looking.

Shedding some light on the subject of everyone wondering why there were problems in the household......

I think one of the most obvious reasons.... Casey being a single mother and no father stepping up (or her not telling who it is) will cause tremendous stress in a household. I've mentioned this before.

Once a bad situation such as this results in such a beautiful baby girl being brought into their lives, this tends to make a family regroup. This isn't so strange to me.
Not only that, money must have been a tremendous concern. We don't know how long George was out of work, but based on the myspace msg about getting him a book about unemployment for dummies in 2006, and the fact that he just started a new job in July 2008, it would seem he's gone through periods of not working.

We already know that Cindy has been financially supporting both Casey and Caylee.

I don't know how much money she makes, but whatever it is she's been supporting a family of four on that paycheck.

I think the other thing with Cindy granting interviews is that it gets Caylee's face out there. If she all of a sudden stops talking, possibility of attention focusing off of this case, then focus is off Caylee.
So much time is spent in rebuttal that Caylee seems to get lost. I think GM should step back. Put her photo up instead...leave it there for the same amount of time that Cindy's on the air. Not sure there's much in a "story" there...but I would appreciate more informative interviews.

I think everyone understands that GM is holding out every hope that Caylee is still alive & that Casey did NOT do anything wrong.

What people find objectionable is when GM goes out of her way to repeat RIDICULOUS comments about the rotting pizza & makes comments blaming the MEDIA 'if' Caylee is not found.

Cindy is her own worst enemy. She can support her daughter WITHOUT trying to shift the blame. She can support her daughter without continuing to tell the public that all she cares about is finding Caylee BUT she can't give any info that will help FIND Caylee because it's too dangerous to the case.

I do agree with you on all those points. I was more alluding to the speculations that Cindy may have had something to do with Caylees disappearance and this is why she is protecting Casey.
I personally don't think anyone other then Casey, has anything to do with/or knowledge of what happened to Caylee.

This is most likely someone taking pics off the net and making comments about them but I found this on one of the threads here. Look at the 8th picture.

Don't know if this has been posted on another thread. I found this flickr site with tons of pics of Casey partying like a "rock star" so to say. Aside from this case and her missing daughter, this girl is an absolute pig. JMO

WOW. The one of her sleeping in the same bed with Anthony and the roommate on the floor is one that I have not EVER seen before. I wonder where Caylee was??

Not only that, money must have been a tremendous concern. We don't know how long George was out of work, but based on the myspace msg about getting him a book about unemployment for dummies in 2006, and the fact that he just started a new job in July 2008, it would seem he's gone through periods of not working.

We already know that Cindy has been financially supporting both Casey and Caylee.

I don't know how much money she makes, but whatever it is she's been supporting a family of four on that paycheck.

Other than showing that the family is financially unsound. And that was already a point made by the prosecutor at the bond hearing. Where is everyone going with this? What does it mean?

This is most likely someone taking pics off the net and making comments about them but I found this on one of the threads here. Look at the 8th picture.

Don't know if this has been posted on another thread. I found this flickr site with tons of pics of Casey partying like a "rock star" so to say. Aside from this case and her missing daughter, this girl is an absolute pig. JMO

Where did the picture on the first page (Casey and some guy lying on a bed with another guy sprawled on the floor) come from? I don't remember seeing that one.

I think the relevance is that someone questioned whether Cindy may have been the last one publically accounted for having been with Caylee if Casey weren't there. And also speculation about whether some sort of 'conflict' happened between Cindy and Casey that caused Casey to leave and Cindy's 3 July post, and attempts to pinpoint when/what may have happened. But that's just my take from having been reading various speculation and questions about that question (who was there on Father's Day) from earlier on.

Thanks. I don't see the grandmother as in any way culpable..other than being an enabler of her daughter...Casey herself has never said anything other than she left the child with the babysitter...never placed Cindy as in any way involved...I'd say this is a total, total dead end.

The confilct idea, could be, but pretty speculative...

Where did the picture on the first page (Casey and some guy lying on a bed with another guy sprawled on the floor) come from? I don't remember seeing that one.
How about the one of her in front of the potty throwing up?? That was new to me also. I wonder who posted these? Obviously someone who was close enough to get that kind of picture???

Lol, Blink. Clear your pms. Thanks!

FOX coming up.
Casey, Cindy starting to talk.....that's their wording

the comments on the fliker account are beyond annoying.

its on her photo bucket account. are we sure thats casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024