Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link. Sounds like it was just Casey's parents. But this:

is ridiculous. Cindy is implying that Caylee is is another apartment at that complex but won't say which one? So now LE is supposed to knock on every door, but be careful! in case they walk in on something?

It does make me wonder about that 'Social Entertainment' company we talked about on the previous thread, that's located in the Sawgrass apts.

Right, because..... if they go in to the right apartment, the person who kidnapped Caylee because she loves her and wants her as her own may do something to Caylee..... come on Cindy, please -

Someone needs to step in and get Cindy some help - I truly believe that she is going to have a breakdown sooner than later. Of course we "are all sucking the life out of her every day..."

Yesterday. Just released from FOX. They're saying she's saying "I'm not level" when she's really saying "ON that level"!!!!!!! Idiots!!!!!!

What is she talking about NOT LEVEL? Sorry I have not heard that before.....

I am sure the overlay of Orlando of Casey's cell phone pings from June 16th to the 27th look like a Rorschach painting.

I think that is wrong information, nobody has to request a search for a missing 3 year old, its not like filing a missing person report on an adult. The child has disappeared, that is a fact, the mother has alleged a kidnapping, that is fact, the police can do whatever they want to at this point.

Were they possibly talking about getting the 'missing children organizations' involved?

It's clear that LE is so busy tracking Casey's lies & preparing their case against her. I have to assume they got plenty of preliminary test results back & already know Caylee was not kidnapped.

Hopefully somebody, somewhere will finally give LE a clue WHERE to look for Caylee.

is ridiculous. Cindy is implying that Caylee is is another apartment at that complex but won't say which one? So now LE is supposed to knock on every door, but be careful! in case they walk in on something?

It does make me wonder about that 'Social Entertainment' company we talked about on the previous thread, that's located in the Sawgrass apts.
I know if I was in Cindy's shoes (thank god I am not) I would say screw the LE I will go door to door at the apartments and look myself. That's is why I am confused the GP's are not searching. I would be even if I had to walk the streets at night.

What is she talking about NOT LEVEL? Sorry I have not heard that before.....

Casey didn't say that. The poster was pointing out it was incorrect.

Well, now in case these people don't know how to read or watch tv read...guess they know now!

Very interesting read here
http://www.crimeandclues.com/oct964.htm

just a small snippet....

Extraneous Information

Extraneous information in a statement also can provide clues to deception. A truthful person with nothing to hide, when asked the question, "What happened," will recount the events chronologically and concisely. Any information given that does not answer this question is extraneous. People involved in crimes may feel the need to justify their actions. In such cases, the information in the statements will not follow a logical time frame or will skirt what really happened. They also may include more information than is necessary to tell the story. In such instances, investigators should scrutinize this extraneous information and question why this person felt the need to include it.

Casey and Cindy's theory falls apart as soon as their mouth opens. Who's gonna say Caylee's life is in danger, then go to the media to say Casey wouldn't take LE to the right apartment in fear of Caylee's life?

She's serving KoolAid to the media and they aren't drinking it.

If Caylee's life is in danger, you'd take the information to LE... Period!

I know if I was in Cindy's shoes (thank god I am not) I would say screw the LE I will go door to door at the apartments and look myself. That's is why I am confused the GP's are not searching. I would be even if I had to walk the streets at night.
That's precisely what Cindy said she would do - right down to the "knock on every door" - in one of her initial, very emotional TV interviews.

Apparently she's changed her mind.

Hi All,

I am finally registered! I just want to add that in my opinion as sad as this all is for Cindy she is guilty of osbtructing justice at this point.

This is my first case that I'm following on WS. But I have a question. Is it standard here for people to nonchalantly post "players" (or secondary players/friends of third party players, etc) their phone numbers and home addresses?

I'm seeing a lot of this and think it's completely inappropriate. I am sure that LE has the information they need, and it serves us no purpose to be posting this information. I thinks it's a big invasion on their privacy, and half these people have only been associated wtih casey through friends of friends on myspace, or in photos taken.

IMO, I think some of this is crossing the line.

Imagine my best friend's brother's girlfriend's friend did this. Then I found out that people were posting links to my home number and address on a public forum because I was a "friend" on her myspace, or took a photo with her at a party. I would be outraged

This is my first case that I'm following on WS. But I have a question. Is it standard here for people to nonchalantly post "players" (or secondary players/friends of third party players, etc) their phone numbers and home addresses?

I'm seeing a lot of this and think it's completely inappropriate. I am sure that LE has the information they need, and it serves us no purpose to be posting this information. I thinks it's a big invasion on their privacy, and half these people have only been associated wtih casey through friends of friends on myspace, or in photos taken.

IMO, I think some of this is crossing the line.

Imagine my best friend's brother's girlfriend's friend did this. Then I found out that people were posting links to my home number and address on a public forum because I was a "friend" on her myspace, or took a photo with her at a party. I would be outraged

I try to watch for this.....we should be investigating those brought up by mainstream media. I would hate for others personal info to be posted. Most cases go from inside out, so friends/family are discussed, but I hate for their addys phone's to be posted.

Please be respectful peeps of those that didn't ask to be involved in this.

fusian dj statement from fox news LAST NIGHT (bold is mine):

"The co counsel said that she had been working at Fusian on and off for a few months. That's not true. Listen man, I'm Tony's best friend. She wasn't a promo girl. The only reason she was there was because she came with Tony.

Her and Tony didn't meet until May 24th at a party we threw for one of our friends. She didn't start going to Fusian until after that. I was staying at Tony's apartment from the end of May until the end of June while I waited to move into my new place. So I was there when he started dating Casey. The last two weeks of June when Casey was at the apartment Caylee wasn't with her.

She kept telling us she was with the Nanny or her parents acting like nothing was wrong. I talked to investigators as soon as the story broke."
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video0...ord/index.html

She says so many things that are borderline ridiculous. Hoping is one thing and no one can fault her for that but defending Casey at this point is just NOT OKAY. That girls phone call to her mother, brother friend Kristina alone was disturbing to the core. She is a sociopath.

Have you had a chance to call yet? :D

Can't get through and I do not want to talk with the Crime Line which is manned by Crime Stoppers instead of Sheriff's. Check your in box for the email I just sent them through one of the contact lines.....

Were they possibly talking about getting the 'missing children organizations' involved?

It's clear that LE is so busy tracking Casey's lies & preparing their case against her. I have to assume they got plenty of preliminary test results back & already know Caylee was not kidnapped.

Hopefully somebody, somewhere will finally give LE a clue WHERE to look for Caylee.
Someone from the station (either FOX or CNN) had spoken to the FBI spokesperson and they have yet to be asked by local LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico