Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I am finally registered! I just want to add that in my opinion as sad as this all is for Cindy she is guilty of osbtructing justice at this point.

Cindy is very frustrating for me. If by some luck she hasn't crossed over into OJ or witness tampering yet, I hope someone makes her stop, her life is ruined enough as it is.

From Lee's convo released last night.... I get the distinct impression he's been checking out people and stories and quickly finding out nothing is adding up to what his sister has been telling. It seems he's figuring out nothing she has told has added up to a hill of beans.

From Lee's convo released last night.... I get the distinct impression he's been checking out people and stories and quickly finding out nothing is adding up to what his sister has been telling. It seems he's figuring out nothing she has told has added up to a hill of beans.

Then Lee can call the FBI and invite them in....so could George.

That is a very interesting read. Everyone should indulge. Thank you.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...lusive-cr.html

:waitasec:

Isn't this stuff we all already surmised about Casey? LE paid someone to tell them the obvious? Should we members of websleuth quit our day jobs?

I'm guessing if the family reads this article they will say LE pays professionals to tell them what they want to hear.

I know! Its like she cant stop herself. In shock or not if she can excuse even an iota of Casey's demeanor she has major issues herself. Did anyone see her Tuesday on the MK show. It was the worst i've seen her yet. The reporters were really starting to retort to her in a way that I haven't seen them do before.

Is there any chance that Caylee is alive and this is some kind of elaborate hoax that Casey has put together in order to get some kind of wrongful arrest payout, sue everyone, and then go on the TV talk show circuit?

Is this even remotely possible?

Medea, I floated this type of theory last week....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68069

I think people misunderstood what I was getting at.

To me, it's SO odd that she would immediately say 31 Days... instead of saying one month.

Maybe she heard about this 31 Days concept & combined with all the reality shows & instant fame via YouTube/MySpace... she dreamed up this 'kidnapping' idea.

Things went terribly wrong & way out of control when her mother called 911.

But we still come back to the cadaver dogs. That's a real problem.

That's exactly what I got from listening to that call as well. He will have a hard time convincing his mother of this, IMO.

As I said before if the family wants help they should be standing with the head of the missing persons unit "John Allen" and holding press conferences not media flybys. Releasing information in tandem and receiving the leads in a uniform repeatable way. Behind the scenes they can contact the FBI, the state, whoever they want about the way they percieve local LE from doing their job. In the meantime the person who holds the key "Casey" does not speak directly or honestly to LE and that is defended by her family. Appearing with her daughters atty is a huge mistake.

You can definitely hear a tone of anger/resignation in is voice. He's over it. Over her lies, and she knows it. I think he is the ONLY normal one in that family.

I try to watch for this.....we should be investigating those brought up by mainstream media. I would hate for others personal info to be posted. Most cases go from inside out, so friends/family are discussed, but I hate for their addys phone's to be posted.

Please be respectful peeps of those that didn't ask to be involved in this.

Thank you Christine. I see no problems with discussing them, I just hate to see their personal information posted. You never know what kind of vindictive person reads these posts as a guest or what not.

I know several people have posted they cannot search without casey giving them information to go on. I respectfully disagree. They know they cannot rely on the information being given by Casey and her family, so why bother?
They have cell phone records, they have banking information, they have information that we are not aware of.

I just have to ask, since when did LE need the cooperation of a POI to conduct a search?

Yes, it is a huge task, and who even knows where to start, but just look.
If I heard correctly, and I am a bit emotional so maybe I am wrong, but OC and the FBI stated they would not conduct any searches without the cooperation of Casey. The same Casey who is unable to provide reliable information.

If there is a chance this child is alive, how much time has been wasted?
If in fact she is dead, then find her body, or at least attempt to.

Where is the community, how about Texas Equsearch, anybody?

I am sorry to type, that my faith in this investigation is zilch.
Take the family out of this and go with the info they have.

Seriously, anybody in the area willing to search based on the facts here on this board?

I will charge up my CC's and search myself, however I am not as savvy as the sleuths here, but my feet and eyes work.

Again. forgive my emotional state, but I just don't understand.
When you compare this to other missing children cases, it seems as if nothing is being done, other then dissecting what the family says.

How many other cases out there, had little or no information to go on, but they searched anyway?

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...lusive-cr.html

:waitasec:

Isn't this stuff we all already surmised about Casey? LE paid someone to tell them the obvious? Should we members of websleuth quit our day jobs?

I'm guessing if the family reads this article they will say LE pays professionals to tell them what they want to hear.

I don't think LE has anything to do with this profiler addressing the case.

This line was interesting: "In summary, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin said that if Anthony's patter of behaviors is followed, the truth behind Caylee's disappearance will be revealed."

I wonder how LONG that might take though. :confused:

I know several people have posted they cannot search without casey giving them information to go on. I respectfully disagree. They know they cannot rely on the information being given by Casey and her family, so why bother?
They have cell phone records, they have banking information, they have information that we are not aware of.

I just have to ask, since when did LE need the cooperation of a POI to conduct a search?

Yes, it is a huge task, and who even knows where to start, but just look.
If I heard correctly, and I am a bit emotional so maybe I am wrong, but OC and the FBI stated they would not conduct any searches without the cooperation of Casey. The same Casey who is unable to provide reliable information.

If there is a chance this child is alive, how much time has been wasted?
If in fact she is dead, then find her body, or at least attempt to.

Where is the community, how about Texas Equsearch, anybody?

I am sorry to type, that my faith in this investigation is zilch.
Take the family out of this and go with the info they have.

Seriously, anybody in the area willing to search based on the facts here on this board?

I will charge up my CC's and search myself, however I am not as savvy as the sleuths here, but my feet and eyes work.

Again. forgive my emotional state, but I just don't understand.
When you compare this to other missing children cases, it seems as if nothing is being done, other then dissecting what the family says.

How many other cases out there, had little or no information to go on, but they searched anyway?

TES, Klass, Laura, Lunsford all have to be asked by the family or LE.

Then Lee can call the FBI and invite them in....so could George.

We need to ask Mark K. if his organization has been contacted by the Anthony's. Or if he knows if they've contacted any of the missing person/search organizations.

Does anyone else think that Casey may have confessed to Cindy the night after the 911 calls and LE visit? To me, that makes the most sense. This would explain why the both of them went into defense mode, making myspace pages, etc...

Cindy has been defending Casey from the very first day this case broke, but she sure wasn't defending her when we heard her calling 911 and making her threats against Casey.

Casey seems to have maintained from the beginning that the babysitter, Zenaida took Caylee. In the 911 call, Cindy is frantic with the thought that her granddaughter has been kidnapped. I'm sure that in the aftermath of that phone call, Cindy felt that this would be a kidnapping case, that the police would immediately track down the kidnapper and find Caylee.

When Casey accompanied LE to the Sawgrass apartments, I'm sure Cindy thought that would result in LE finding clues to the babysitter's whereabouts. I think it came as a big shock to learn that LE arrested Casey instead of looking for the kidnapper. It was at that point that Cindy went into protective mode, which has progressed into "us vs them" mode.

I don't think Casey confessed, but I think both Cindy and George have to know that the likelihood that Caylee is deceased and their daughter was involved in the death.

I understand what you are saying.
I am just trying to put myself in the GMA's shoes. Could it be that she WANTS to believe ALL that Casey is saying because the alternative is just unthinkable to her?

I don't think what Cindy is doing is right. That being said, especially to those of you who have children, would you WANT to even consider for a minute that one of your children had maybe done such a horrible thing?

Maybe everyone in here has perfect children, and never has to worry about ever having to face something this tragic, and if so, good for you. Not everyone is that lucky. Every murderer who ever lived has had a mother.

While I don't agree with Cindy's actions, I do understand them. Here is a woman who has been dealing with, imo, a space cadet daughter for who knows how long. I have seen several posts wondering what set Casey off, and believe me, if she is anything like I think she is, it could have been something as simple as, "Please pick up your wet towels out of the bathroom floor." Cindy has probably been dealing with this off the wall behavior for years. Hypothetical situation, say after the 911 calls and turning Casey in, the reality of the situation kicks in for Cindy. These are real flesh and blood people here. I can't imagine the horror if even the smallest part of Cindy thinks for one minute her own daughter may have killed her own granddaughter. So what is she supposed to do? I think in some ways she snapped two weeks ago. If she has the slightest thought Caylee is gone, she may very well be doing whatever she can to try to save the daughter that is still here, however bizarre she may be coming across as. If you want to attempt to apply logic to the irrational, here goes, though again, I don't agree with what she is doing. Hypothetical again, and just my opinion, say Cindy is pretty sure Casey killed Caylee. Caylee's gone, Casey's not, and under the circumstances, it's not likely if she is released and gets away scot free she is going to go out and kill anyone else. The only danger she would represent to anyone is if she had another child.

Anyway, just my personal opinion, I think Cindy has lost it due to feelings of overwhelming guilt. Dealing with someone like Casey on a regular basis can really screw up your sense of reality.
JMO
Lanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members