Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, after they searched the GPs yard, they stated they would be searching other places, but refused to name those places. I may be reaching, but is it possible they may have some places they are not overtly searching, specifically to keep it quiet?

I think it's likely that LE is searching other areas based on information they've obtained from some of Casey's friends.

LE learned something in the first 24 hours of investigation that led them to searching the Anthony's backyard. Then there was the lengthy interview with George and Cindy in which Cindy went on and on about the child safety in place in their home..........locked shed, safety catches on cupboard doors, etc. YET, the pool in the backyard has a ladder in it (removable) that is a major safety hazard. We had a similar pool for our grandson, and we removed the ladder after every use of the pool.

Going back to Father's Day - June 15th. On the day after, June 16th, did Casey wait until Cindy and George were gone for the day, put the ladder in the pool, and purposely drown Caylee?

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A high school friend of Casey Anthony spoke Thursday in East Orange County about Anthony as a high school student and how life was at Colonial High.

Robbie Swiebel said Anthony, mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, was very passionate and very smart. He said he believes Anthony would never hurt her daughter.

snipped from:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17052257/detail.html

Coming out of the woodwork aren't they? This guy actually says that they learned not to trust authorities at their High School, but they learned to talk to cops there? WTH???

When you read through Casey's My Space, She went out and partied and AWFUL lot for a single mom.

I can honestly say I would put LE, the court system, whoever, between my adult child and myself and I would even go visit them and tell them why.

And I think most of the people on this forum would, but having never gone through this, I can't 100% guarantee it.

People are wondering why Cindy is acting this way. I am posting a possible explanation. IMO I think it could be as simple as she has already had a breakdown, and in her mind, nothing is to be gained by throwing away her daughter, so why do it?

Lanie

On one of the shows last night, either Greta, Dan Abrams or NG, they were talking to the Sheriff's office, Officer Padilla, and he said THEY CAN'T SEARCH FOR CAYLEE UNTIL THE FAMILY REQUESTS IT, AND THEY HAVEN'T REQUESTED IT!

Sorry for shouting, but this is outrageous! The family needs to ask!

WAIT FOR A REQUEST FROM THEM????:furious:
no no no tHAT IS SO WRONG!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A high school friend of Casey Anthony spoke Thursday in East Orange County about Anthony as a high school student and how life was at Colonial High.

Robbie Swiebel said Anthony, mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, was very passionate and very smart. He said he believes Anthony would never hurt her daughter.

snipped from:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17052257/detail.html

Coming out of the woodwork aren't they? This guy actually says that they learned not to trust authorities at their High School, but they learned to talk to cops there? WTH???

Jeckyl and Hyde personality? Listen to some of her conversations with her mother, where she says the "F" word every third word.

I have a lot of faith in the old saying my grandmother used to say, and I have raised my daughter on it. (If you want me to tell you what kind of person you are,introduce me to your friends) In reference to the club pictures.

i have a lot of faith in the old saying my grandmother used to say, and i have raised my daughter on it. (if you want me to tell you what kind of person you are,introduce me to your friends) in reference to the club pictures.
ouch!!!

I know this is frustrating. But Casey wasted a month. No one else did. One of the most likely places Caylee would end up is in a dump. Do you have any idea how many landfills there are in the Orlando area? How many hundreds or thousands of tons of garbage has been dumped in the last month? Landfill searches are the most dangerous searches there are and rarely end succesfully. To even start a landfill search you would need to know specifically what dumpster is involved and start from there.

Phone and credit card pings won't be much help at this point. The phone would have over a hundred pings. Which location would you start with?

It's all discouraging. But I just want everyone to be aware that the info anyone has access to at this point is not defined enough to obtain a starting point.

The lack of the ability to search and the fact that Caylee will probably never be found is the fault of Casey.

What you stated makes sense, and as I said I am feeling very emotional about this case. I have followed many other tragic cases, but something about this once is just eating away at me.

I know this is Casey's fault, and I am sure I am naive, I just feel so frustrated that there has not been an active search.

I think at this point my posts are not constructive or really offering much contribution. I don't think I will clutter a very busy board with my personal frustration.

I believe it was Gloria Allred that said, and I am paraphrasing here, something along the lines that LE releasing the phone calls and video visits was highly unusual, and there must be some method to this madness.

I hope and pray they have a plan, and we see some resolution in this case.

I stand by my offer to help, if some search is organized, I will offer my eyes, ears, nose, and feet to assist.

People Magazine Description Below

Mag Gives Insight Into Mother

A national magazine is giving more insight into who Casey Anthony is and what her relationship is like with her mother.

Friends of the 22-year-old shared their stories with People magazine for a cover story.

In the article, friends said, "She would complain about her mother and how she was trying to run her life. But then a few days later, she'd say how much she loved her mother and father."

A friend who has known Anthony since middle school describes her as "immature and strange at times."

The friend also said she is always surrounded by drama, according to the article.

Immature and Strange....

I got this in my email from someone trying to get on and post...does this mean anything?

Haven't gotten an email for registering yet. But I'm DYING to know if Casey claims that she got a phone call from Caylee on the day she was arrested WHAT PHONE was it on? I thought she lost her phone or phones for that matter.
Did she have it that day? I'm dying to know which phone.
Sorry to bother you. It's frustrating to not be able to post!

Yes but.....her grand daughter is MISSING, and the more that she feeds into Casey's B.S. the longer that little girl stays in danger or worse....in an inappropriate grave.

And with all due respect, that is your opinion of what is worse. Maybe for Cindy the worst case scenario is not only losing her granddaughter, but her daughter as well, as screwed up as she may be.

Look, I don't think I would behave as Cindy has were I in the same circumstances, and I hope to God I never find out for sure. On the other hand, assuming we have our facts straight and she has pretty much raised this little girl from day one, I also don't believe she is in her right mind.

My daughter was murdered. It was 6 months before I was able to think straight, and then it only came in spurts. Had I not had a responsibility to my other children, I wouldn't be here now. I don't care how upset, outraged, etc. we are all feeling over this case, we are on the sidelines looking in, at this time we can't even begin to touch the emotions these people may be going through. I wish Cindy wasn't acting the way she is, but I'm not going to hang her out to dry for it, either.
Lanie

Nobody is out looking because we don't know where to start looking. It's that plain and simple.

I got this in my email from someone trying to get on and post...does this mean anything?

Lee and Casey discuss it in one of the jail phone calls....Casey mentions to the 911 operator that she spoke with Caylee for a moment, that the number was miraculously disconnected. She is such a LIAR.

actually it does raise an interesting question... as Casey told her brother the call "showed private" which could be a cell phone. She claims she lost both of her phones and the simm card...... if she had her phone that day at gmas it should be at gmas somewhere.....:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member