Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee said said in there conversation that he was going to try and find the phone.

Something else that gets me is "why?" would the grandmother (Cindy) say they never reported the break in to their shed.. I know it's not forgetful thinking, cause I would remember if I reported a theft of my property.

She sounds so CHIPPER & carefree. 'Hi, I just took a shower & figured I'd call & see how you're doing?!' WTH?!!! Lee sounds like a broken man.

Never once does she mention the name Caylee. Never even mentions she's upset or scared or worried.

She doesn't even like Caylee's name being mentioned. From the Kristina/Casey jail call transcript:

Casey Anthony: "They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back."

I think her family will play the part to her face in order to keep her from shutting them out, but I think behind the scenes, Lee is finding out a lot.

I think so also. Lee doesn't sound like he found one tiny piece of truth in ANY of Casey's stories.

ALL she wanted to know is how he's progressing with her wild goose chase... not a word about Caylee. Not even any thought to ask, 'Tell me the truth... how are mom & dad holding up?'

Casey sounds happy as a clam.

Yesterday. Just released from FOX. They're saying she's saying "I'm not level" when she's really saying "ON that level"!!!!!!! Idiots!!!!!!

I just read that a little while ago. Is she saying, "I haven't been level with you" or "I haven't been level with LE" or what?

hi,

I just picked up the new tabloids for the week Aug 11, they come out on Thursday. The National Enquirer does not have a Caylee atricle this week.
The Globe does, however becasue of the fast moving nature of this case on the internet I did not read one thing that our super sleuths have not yet posted.

I will give a synopsis of the Globe in the next post but I hesitate to start a new thread with just a re-hash of what we already know.

People has a good article, with great pictures of Caylee's room and bed.

And with all due respect, that is your opinion of what is worse. Maybe for Cindy the worst case scenario is not only losing her granddaughter, but her daughter as well, as screwed up as she may be.

Look, I don't think I would behave as Cindy has were I in the same circumstances, and I hope to God I never find out for sure. On the other hand, assuming we have our facts straight and she has pretty much raised this little girl from day one, I also don't believe she is in her right mind.

My daughter was murdered. It was 6 months before I was able to think straight, and then it only came in spurts. Had I not had a responsibility to my other children, I wouldn't be here now. I don't care how upset, outraged, etc. we are all feeling over this case, we are on the sidelines looking in, at this time we can't even begin to touch the emotions these people may be going through. I wish Cindy wasn't acting the way she is, but I'm not going to hang her out to dry for it, either.
Lanie

First, I am very sorry about your daughter. I am in no way hanging Cindy out to dry, nor do I believe that I in any way know how she feels. I also said that I feel empathy and compassion for Cindy but it was getting more difficult to maintain that sentiment when she IMO obstructs the investigation herself. Casey is doing enough of that on her own, she should not make herself her partner in that, due to the fact that Caylee has still not been found Dead OR Alive and this has not yet been deemed a homicide investigation. She said it herself "Caylee is Missing" so she should not feed into her daughters unwillingness to talk. I feel very strongly as I am sure that we all do , that children are defenseless and need our protection at all times. It is their very right, and to me Cindy is not protecting Caylee or Casey for that matter, she contributing to the spoiled sociopathic ways of her daughter and it is only hurting that beautiful little girl. I'm sure she is overwhelmed but what or who rather is the priority here? It should be Caylee. Period.

Why do we never see a description of the Nanny?? Why isn't the family sitting down with Casey and finding their own artist to help describe this woman. If you believe the LE isn't helping than I am sure if you ask the public for anyone who can draw portraits or sketch to please come with them to visit their daughter.

Did I miss something or has Cindy never given any info about what Caylee had to say about her Nanny? Did Kaylee say she had fun with her? Did Kaylee ever receive a gift from the Nanny? Was their a favorite meal the Nanny made for her that Caylee liked?? These are things small children talk about... they will tell you if they have a dog or some sort of pet they play with. Heck, if this Nanny was overweight, Caylee would just come out and say "she is fat".

Why hasn't there been an Amber Alert for this child? The only reason I can think of is that the LE knows Casey had something to do with this and an Amber Alert is inappropriate???????? :behindbar

First, I am very sorry about your daughter. I am in no way hanging Cindy out to dry, nor do I believe that I in any way know how she feels. I also said that I feel empathy and compassion for Cindy but it was getting more difficult to maintain that sentiment when she IMO obstructs the investigation herself. Casey is doing enough of that on her own, she should not make herself her partner in that, due to the fact that Caylee has still not been found Dead OR Alive and this has not yet been deemed a homicide investigation. She said it herself "Caylee is Missing" so she should not feed into her daughters unwillingness to talk. I feel very strongly as I am sure that we all do , that children are defenseless and need our protection at all times. It is their very right, and to me Cindy is not protecting Caylee or Casey for that matter, she contributing to the spoiled sociopathic ways of her daughter and it is only hurting that beautiful little girl. I'm sure she is overwhelmed but what or who rather is the priority here? It should be Caylee. Period.

What she said.

I thought the only phone lost was the blackjack and she was still using the standby phone that she only had for a 1 to 1 1/2 weeks? She said this in the call to Lee when she was describing the SIM card poo-poo.
She purchased the blackjack one and a half weeks before her arrest on the west side near the mall. It quit holding a charge so she put the simm card into her other phone. She lost the blackjack around universal or blanchard park. The other phone has not been recovered. LE scoured the boyfriends apartment and came up with nothing. If she took that private call on the cell that is still missing....and states she took the call at noon (she was at that time either picking up Amy from the airport or back at her boyfriend's) that means she had the cell in either amy's car or at the bf's and perhaps they could find it. I wonder if they looked in Amy's car???

Lee and Casey discuss it in one of the jail phone calls....Casey mentions to the 911 operator that she spoke with Caylee for a moment, that the number was miraculously disconnected. She is such a LIAR.

That was very odd to say the least.
Casey got a call, it said Private, but yet she was able to
call the number back? Sweet, I want to know that trick.

Why hasn't there been an Amber Alert for this child? The only reason I can think of is that the LE knows Casey had something to do with this and an Amber Alert is inappropriate???????? :behindbar

Also, LE doesn't issue Amber Alerts for children they know are deceased.

:mad::mad::mad:

Casey claims she received a phone call on July 15th. I am assuming it is on a cellphone, of which she had on that day, and is probably in the custody of LE.

According to a phone call with Lee, she claims the "black jack" is lost but ... who knows for sure at this point. There is only one SIM card and that will be in the cell the police have.

Of course, all her calls and text messages are obtained for AT&T! And if the police listened to the call she had with Lee, she gave him the password.
LE doesn't have either cell phone...but they can still get the records like you said.

oh, nvm. lol. I thought your handle was from John Lennon's 'imagine'..."you say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.":)

Got ya! Actually, my name was formed when I found Websleuths as I was SO excited to find that such a board exists~!!!!! I thought I was the only one who obsessed over cases like this :crazy:

She purchased the blackjack one and a half weeks before her arrest on the west side near the mall. It quit holding a charge so she put the simm card into her other phone. She lost the blackjack around universal or blanchard park. The other phone has not been recovered. LE scoured the boyfriends apartment and came up with nothing. If she took that private call on the cell that is still missing....and states she took the call at noon (she was at that time either picking up Amy from the airport or back at her boyfriend's) that means she had the cell in either amy's car or at the bf's and perhaps they could find it. I wonder if they looked in Amy's car???

Silly girl doesn't realize that she could ship all phones and the SIMM card off to Mars, but LE has already supoenoed the phone records, which will give them everything that the SIMM card would.

Why do we never see a description of the Nanny?? Why isn't the family sitting down with Casey and finding their own artist to help describe this woman. If you believe the LE isn't helping than I am sure if you ask the public for anyone who can draw portraits or sketch to please come with them to visit their daughter.

Did I miss something or has Cindy never given any info about what Caylee had to say about her Nanny? Did Kaylee say she had fun with her? Did Kaylee ever receive a gift from the Nanny? Was their a favorite meal the Nanny made for her that Caylee liked?? These are things small children talk about... they will tell you if they have a dog or some sort of pet they play with. Heck, if this Nanny was overweight, Caylee would just come out and say "she is fat".

Good point, though not sure Cindy is with it or honest enough at this point to tell the truth of whether or not the little girl ever mentioned the nanny or not...

I find it SO hard to believe someone could have been in your life, babysitting your child for A YEAR and there is no evidence, no witness, no nothing, no record, no proof of existance AT ALL that can be found??!!

Even if the nanny was an illegal or a drug dealer, if she existed SOMEBODY had to see her, somebody can verify..yes, I saw a woman that fits the description who lived on my floor...or yes, I went with Casey to drop off the child to the nanny's house....but NOTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech