Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all - another newbie who has been lurking since Jennifer Kesse - finally joining in on the fun. Here in Orlando they're reporting that the sky coverage over the house was for a missing 82 year old in the area who is disoriented.

Thanks for the info.... from one newbie to another... Welcome!!

NO, she used JUNE 9 , not July

DOH! That is off a little, huh... Doesn't make sense. Weird. I'm gonna sit back and wait for the speculating to begin. I'll see what others think. lol

Thanks Nurse- I can't see her going through the trouble of moving the body and then burying it or worse nearby, though- anyone else?
I agree with you blinko! Just put house in perspective to blanchard park... man I hate the lull LOL....

Casey just doesn't seem smart enough to work out any detailed or truly clever ways to hide what happened to Caylee.

The obvious lie about the phone number--first "private call" then "no longer in service" says that she's just not very good at thinking on her feet, she talks too much and can't keep her stories straight. But she could always just get lucky in hiding her trail.

[/b]

it will affect her once the media attention dies down..

Exactly!

When everyone else moves on with their lives.... it will hit her hard.

What would totally piss her off & want her to get out of jail ASAP is if she starts hearing all the fun her friends are having....

the parties, the dinners, the dates....

life goes on without Casey?! She'll be shocked!

LOL.. If you get used to hearing police radios (I have 2) then you become attuned to certain things going on.

ETA: WARNING:Listening to live feeds of the police is going to be hard on everyone if anything comes up. Just to let you all know. It won't be easy, so if you're already feeling uneasy I wouldn't listen. Things like this isn't for everyone.
I have been enjoying this! Is there a way I could find one in Denver or Colorado Springs the two closest large towns to me here in the mountains??

Please forgive if this has been answered, I'm kinda rushed for time.
The last phone call to Lee, I thought Casey's voice sounded shaky and worried.
My question is, "what did Lee say to her when she said she had not finished the letter, and did he hang up on her".
TIA

I'd like to ask Angelina Jolie to volunteer to pose for a picture with TonE.... I'm sure that would piss her off that the bf has moved on!

I'm so behind with these threads! I missed 3 of them. :)

What? The Anthonys didn't put up flyers near the Sawgrass Apartments? Cindy said she didn't see any reason to because the kidnappers would be long gone by now. HUH??? She doesn't think a flyer there might help if someone ELSE saw Caylee there?
I am getting beside myself here. This gets more weird by the second.

I agree-- who doesn't put fliers all over the town/city?
The fact that they haven't is weird!

Remember Casey saying: "I feel Caylee is close to home." There is a wooded area right across from the house.
The report stated that the helicopter was specifically very tight around the Anthony home.

Very interesting! NG is going to be on for me in about 20 minutes (pacific time)-- I wonder if she'll mention this possible development?

It is quite odd, usually the family is making impassioned pleas to the kidnappers to return their child, normally with lots of crying etc. NOthing like that from the Anthonys.

Very true.
I don't remember fully, but didn't even Scott Peterson do something like that? Even guilty can pull it out of them to act the role, so I don't know why Casey hasn't. Or even Cindy! She seems more pissed about the LE, media and everything else and how they're not looking for Caylee, but why hasn't she done this?

Casey just doesn't seem smart enough to work out any detailed or truly clever ways to hide what happened to Caylee.

The obvious lie about the phone number--first "private call" then "no longer in service" says that she's just not very good at thinking on her feet, she talks too much and can't keep her stories straight. But she could always just get lucky in hiding her trail.
I don't know she seems pretty intelligent to me and she has a lot of street smarts. Some kid was interviewed from the high school she graduated from and mentioned if you go to that school you have to be street smart to survive? Is that a bad area of Orlando, does anyone know? It looks nice from what we have seen.

Here's an interesting link from local 6 - not the text itself. Go to the video on the right that says Video: New Call Released. He discusses the sky coverage (this was before reports of the 82 year old). Also mentions no flyers or anything at the Sawgrass Apartments. Cindy continues to defend Casey (first it was "I haven't seen the pictures" then it was "I can't validate the dates of the photos" - most recent I've heard tonight was her saying something to the effect of I had dinner last night, I might have smiled). Cindy is CRAZY.
http://http://www.local6.com/news/17051279/detail.html

Please forgive if this has been answered, I'm kinda rushed for time.
The last phone call to Lee, I thought Casey's voice sounded shaky and worried.
My question is, "what did Lee say to her when she said she had not finished the letter, and did he hang up on her".
TIA

No idea about a letter???

I automatically assumed they just lost the connection but now that you asked, I wonder if LE arranged w/ Lee to just hang up IF Casey still gives him the run around & doesn't bother to ask about Caylee...

Maybe they'd want to see how she will react if she thinks even Lee is losing patience with her.

She said nothing much.... asked once if he was still there & just waited a while & then said "oh well" & hung up.

Very interesting! NG is going to be on for me in about 20 minutes (pacific time)-- I wonder if she'll mention this possible development?

I hope so. I hope she doesnt replay the same lame parts of calls over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71