Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She only gets 3 visits/week...Cindy probably strongly suggested she be the honored guest.

Oh & bet THAT really peeves Casey to no end.

Waste a visit on her mom when she can be chillin' with her peeps.

Poor Casey. It's gotta suck. :crazy:

You know what is odd is the calling grandparents by some form of their first name, Ci Ci and Jo Jo. .... and why don't we ever hear them talk about things they, as grandparents, did with Caylee. Did Caylee like to be taken to the park?? Did she like to go for walks in the neighborhood with her grandparent?? Did I miss them saying Caylee's favorite thing to do with them.... all grand-kids have some favorite thing they do with Grandparents, especially if they live with you. Heck, we don't even know what she called Casey.... was it mom, mommy... or was it some form of her first name also? Does anyone have memories of Caylee?? I don't hear it coming from any of them. Isn't that a bit odd?

I'm sure Casey's lawyers have told her that people are talking about how unconcerned she sounds on the phone tapes. i wonder if she's going to make an effort to sound like she cares about Caylee in future conversations.

I can't wait for the transcripts from the Greta show are available. Did you hear them say that there was a small spot of blood also found in the trunk of the car? That was the first I'd heard of that. Did anyone else hear that said tonight?????
I'm not sure if they said "blood", but they did say evidence from the car...I heard "dirt".

I know that the reigning theory is that Casey killed Caylee. But there are two things that have not really been addressed...one is that there is a Zenaida Gonzales that lives less than 9 miles from the Sawgrass apartments in Orlando where Casey says she left Caylee.
The other is the issue of the BlackJack phone that she says she lost that had the babysitters number in it. A lot of people say that the phone never existed. ANyone that says that has not checked out Caseys Photobucket account. The first pic in the first album has a picture of Casey sitting at a bar table with 2 things in front of her. The first is a 22 ounce beer bottle. The second is a Samsung Black Jack phone.
Also, we see a lot of photos of Casey Anthony in a party atmosphere or drinking...enough so that there is a very good chance that she has a drinking problem, which would explain the money and lying issues as well as things like possibly not remembering which apartment complex she left her daughter at.
I am not defending her actions and if it comes to light that she did kill her daughter I will not be shocked. But there are factors and evidence that point to the idea that she may not have.

Why would the father of Caylee be coming to her birthday party? Cindy said the father was NEVER a part of Caylees' life. Casey is a drama queen liar.

Okay...im quoting my own post. Those are good reasons why she may have felt "awkward". Dad gives me the creeps. What if and this could explain how easy it could be for her not to have remorse over killing Caylee.....this may sound far fetched....but what if George is the father....maybe Im nuts??:waitasec:

You aren't the only one thinking that. There's lots of speculation around the internet identical to yours. It would also explain why the paternal grandparents aren't involved in this.

I don't know...as crazy as this whole thing is, it's possible.

It's a long shot but they might have some one in CSI that has a lot of experience with different dirt samples in the Orlando area. They may be able to figure out where the dirt came from and then take it from there. Fingers Crossed!!

I'm sure Casey's lawyers have told her that people are talking about how unconcerned she sounds on the phone tapes. i wonder if she's going to make an effort to sound like she cares about Caylee in future conversations.
Well, they seem to love throwing around anything "we" talk about...I was dumfounded last night (think it was last night) when Walsh mentioned "waterboarding". Sound familiar? And Mr. Walsh...it was said "tongue in cheek" so to speak (at least I thought so).

This case brings out so many important lessons. First of all, people should really reconsider what they post on myspace and how much the post. Second, parents should pay very close attention to what could happen when you enable your children to the degree that this woman obviously has.

:clap::clap::clap: Very well said BC Mom, I was having a conversation with a colleague this evening about when the Anthony's finally come to grips with Caylee's death, will they do the right thing and speak out against drug/substance abuse and enabling? I think Caylee deserves that.

I know that the reigning theory is that Casey killed Caylee. But there are two things that have not really been addressed...one is that there is a Zenaida Gonzales that lives less than 9 miles from the Sawgrass apartments in Orlando where Casey says she left Caylee.
The other is the issue of the BlackJack phone that she says she lost that had the babysitters number in it. A lot of people say that the phone never existed. ANyone that says that has not checked out Caseys Photobucket account. The first pic in the first album has a picture of Casey sitting at a bar table with 2 things in front of her. The first is a 22 ounce beer bottle. The second is a Samsung Black Jack phone.
Also, we see a lot of photos of Casey Anthony in a party atmosphere or drinking...enough so that there is a very good chance that she has a drinking problem, which would explain the money and lying issues as well as things like possibly not remembering which apartment complex she left her daughter at.
I am not defending her actions and if it comes to light that she did kill her daughter I will not be shocked. But there are factors and evidence that point to the idea that she may not have.
She'd forget after knowing this person for 4 years?

You bet!

I just watched Larry King again when that woman says Casey never even asks about Caylee....

You can see Cindy trying NOT to frown too much & making a mental note to tell Casey to make sure she asks about Caylee & prove how caring she really is.

And you have that idiot Baez in the split screen smiling like a jerk.... like he wants to come out with some excuse why his client can't ask questions like that.

Why would the father of Caylee be coming to her birthday party? Cindy said the father was NEVER a part of Caylees' life. Casey is a drama queen liar.
That remark was later retracted on the news. They were erroneous in what they reported.

I caught that "waterboarding" comment form Walsh too, RR! I HOPE they are reading our posts, you guys have made a lot of amazing discoveries!

Well, they seem to love throwing around anything "we" talk about...I was dumfounded last night (think it was last night) when Walsh mentioned "waterboarding". Sound familiar? And Mr. Walsh...it was said "tongue in cheek" so to speak (at least I thought so).
This family has a bad attitude like "Our **** doesn't stink".. They never learned the art of being humble, kind or compassionate. The public doesn't like them for that very reason. I said earlier if Casey knows that every call is being monitored why doesn't she at least "act" like she is worried about her daughter???? Her attitude is going to end up being her ruin.:furious:

Something else about this case I don't think we've heard (or at least I haven't) Normally when a family member feels a child has been kidnapped there is normally a public plea to the kidnapper in general. All I've heard in this case is she is missing and out there please find her. Anyone else find this odd??

Does this comment from Casey to a friend sound like a grieving babymama?

Aug 14, 2007 4:15 AM

May have been pointed out...but look at the date?

Yeah...she told "DJ" that the father died in a car crash on the way to Caylee's birthday. Caylee's birthday was the weekend of the 12th. On the 14th, she posted that, and it certainly doesn't sound like she's distraught at all.

So many lies....

I loved that Larry King had the wrong audio . . . and Cindy rolled her eyes:eek:

She'd forget after knowing this person for 4 years?

If the person had recently moved, or if she was on something or drunk at the time...it is possible. I will admit not probable, but possible. Or it could even be blamed on mental instability. She might not be the sanest person...but for some reason I just don't believe that Caylee is dead. It may be wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech