Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox Breaking News:

DJ: Casey told us that Caylee's father died in car crash on his way to Caylee's birthday

(Huh? Jesus was in a car crash with his GIRLFRIEND..... on his way to Caylee's party?????)

DJ: I was staying at house w/ Tony, Casey & Caylee for weeks.

Not positive about this quote....

DJ: I last saw Caylee w/ Casey on 6/13... she left for a while & came back w/out Caylee.

Stander- thank you for the question, hopefully it will clear things up, if you go to the top of your screen, you will see caylee forum, clik on it, then you can see the different threads, if your not sure where to post, read the thread closest to your topic, and decide.
I appreciate you taking the time to ask- and look forward to your posts.

Welcome to WS!!

Just did, thanks.

i can't watch greta cries and throws a tantrum

They just said Casey told her boyfriend and dj friends that the father died on his way to Caylee's birthday, last year (8/9/07)

I didn't hear anything about "last year".....are you sure?

Cindy just said her focus is "dealing with you guys" - shouldn't her focus be on - umm - oh I don't know - like - SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE?????

Fox Breaking News:

DJ: Casey told us that Caylee's father died in car crash on his way to Caylee's birthday

(Huh? Jesus was in a car crash with his GIRLFRIEND..... on his way to Caylee's party?????)

I think we decided Jesus was the car accident 'dad' option. The anthonys never said it was him. And Caylee's b-day is Aug.

Yep...and that CAN'T be Jesus since he was killed in May and Caylee's birthday is in August.

So now LE is supposed to look for someone who died in a car crash in August?

Does she EVER tell the truth.... to ANYONE?! :furious:

LMAO... new information, that came out today= stolen gas cans

Interesting that she use the word grieving... from other missing persons cases, I tend to see people close to the missing loved one use the missing person's name in the present test and not discuss grieving because they don't know.

right- add that she said my daughter is not a murder following the fbi meeting, ugh.

I've started a thread on Greta's program tonight.........here

oh dear god. on greta they are saying casey told people caylee's father died in an auto accident on his way to CAYLEE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

I have checked Casey's astrological chart. I would "verify" anything she said with other reliable sources before believing anything she said.

right- add that she said my daughter is not a murder following the fbi meeting, ugh.

that was the basis for my question what she said along with the comment using the word grieving.

So if Caylee's father was going to her birthday party, why do the grandparents not know who the father is? It would seem to me that they would know who the father was if he was involved in her life...

LE does not want family or media to know where they are searching.
re...On The Record FOX

Which tells us LE is searching. (earlier someone questioned why they weren't.) I'm quite sure LE is doing all kinds of things we know nothing about. I think it's great how tight-lipped they are being at this time.

I think we decided Jesus was the car accident 'dad' option. The anthonys never said it was him. And Caylee's b-day is Aug.

Yes, & I think it's odd that he'd go with his girlfriend to Caylee's party anyway.

I think she just wants to involve as many people as possible in the center of her wacky universe. All the more attention for her.

seems like the grandma needs to be in jail as well. just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member