Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To a new poster like myself it is getting confusing on what can be posted on this thread. I'm not sure if when I post it will qualify as a topic for this thread or another. Perhaps when I get as much experience as others I might feel differently. But right now for some of us I feel a bit timid on what I can say for fear someone will jump up and say there is another thread for that topic. Before you know it there will be so many different threads it will be hard to keep up unless you have a scorecard. Just my opinion and I'm trying to be as polite as I can. Thanks.

I posted that to explain to new posters how 'it works'.....k......

Imagine this.......someone walks into a police station...says, my grandchild is missing...file gets opened...A THREAD....we started this case with A THREAD...this thread, went on and on...prolly got in the teens (we close at 15 to 20 pages and start new)....then we decide..OK...one FILE (thread) is not working...we need to spread out. So we open a forum...MANY FILES (threads) each discussing a particular part of the case.

So, if you want to talk about Myspace, go to here, Myspace and facebook comments

If you want to talk about 911 calls, go here
911 Transcripts

If you want to see maps of the area, go here
Maps

If you want to know about searches, go here
The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

Think Ricardo is the dad? I do...LOL...go here
Casey and Ricardo

The discussion thread is to bring up things there is NOT ALREADY being discussed. Look through the forum before posting....post in the right area.

No one is trying to be mean. You ALL ROCK! Just trying to organize so this goes smooth. Lately it's been post after post of the same thing in this one thread....it's not helping.

There is an AMAZING group of posters joined here...let's make it work.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

The dark haired reporter:

"well the family said Casey has stolen gas before.."

That is HILARIOUS- are you kidding me- I think gma left that part out of the "perfect mommy for 3 years" photo album..

So now LE is supposed to look for someone who died in a car crash in August?

Does she EVER tell the truth.... to ANYONE?! :furious:

It's either not Jesus or she just added the part of him being on his way to caylee's party for added sympathy...

For what reason i don't really know..I just don't like Seth Watts. It appears that the reporter from Orlando Fox was a little upset just now when she said that I have to correct what Seth said, THE FATHER WAS NOT A PART OF CAYLEE"S LIFE.
Who do we believe in this den of vipers...

I think Casey lied to the DJ about the father dying in a car crash on the way to Caylee's BD. She just loves to lie and make things more dramatic. We are never going to know who the father is. The other report claims it was a man that died in a wreck in the Carolinas. People here speculated it was Jesus. I don't think we will ever know because Casey lies so. I don't think her parents know either. Only what she tells them.

that was the basis for my question what she said along with the comment using the word grieving.

"My daughter is not a murderer."

Cindy's letting us know in advance that IF Caylee is found dead... the Nanny did it... or someone else did..... anyone BUT her Casey.

Cindy can't even use the word LIE to describe Casey's statements... how will she ever be able to admit to herself Casey can kill her baby?

Yes, & I think it's odd that he'd go with his girlfriend to Caylee's party anyway.

I think she just wants to involve as many people as possible in the center of her wacky universe. All the more attention for her.

I agree with you. I don't think LE gives a crap about who the father is. I don't think they're even trying to figure it out. The only reason that Casey is commenting on the father is to throw the focus even further from the important issue and the only issue that matters, Caylee is missing and has been for six weeks. I'm just as guilty as everyone else, I sometimes lose focus on the fact that a child is missing because I get so wrapped up in the insanity of this mother and daughter duo who can't seem to tell an ounce of truth about anything. It makes me very sad.

So if Caylee's father was going to her birthday party, why do the grandparents not know who the father is? It would seem to me that they would know who the father was if he was involved in her life...

Exellent point.

It's either not Jesus or she just added the part of him being on his way to caylee's party for added sympathy...

I vote for 'sympathy.' She's so immature for her age & teenagers LOVE melodrama.

Do we know when Casey FIRST told people that Caylee's father was killed in an accident?

I also wonder exactly what direction that conversation might have taken when she told the DJ Caylee's father was dead. Did the guys joke around & say she was lucky she didn't have to deal with custody & all those headaches?

Could the conversation have planted an idea in her mind that Caylee was starting to make it hard to keep up with all her single friends? Having a kid makes it harder & harder to be ready to rush out when your friends feel like doing something.

According to a Fusion DJ - Casey told him that Caylee's dad died in a car accident on the way to Caylee's birthday party.

Say what?

Caylee's birthday is in August and if Jesus is really the father he died in May.

Lying seems to be a favorite past-time of Casey's.

I agree with you. I don't think LE gives a crap about who the father is. I don't think they're even trying to figure it out. The only reason that Casey is commenting on the father is to throw the focus even further from the important issue and the only issue that matters, Caylee is missing and has been for six weeks. I'm just as guilty as everyone else, I sometimes lose focus on the fact that a child is missing because I get so wrapped up in the insanity of this mother and daughter duo who can't seem to tell an ounce of truth about anything. It makes me very sad.

I think LE cares ONLY because they wanted to check any potential father's parents & make sure THEY didn't kidnap Caylee for some custody battle.

Even if they did.... no sane grandparent would continue to hide the child once the FBI got involved... they'd turn themselves in & claim they were worried for the child's safety with an unfit mother.

The more I see of Casey and the more I hear her speak with such a nonchalant attitude, I have a hard time believing she would actually kill her child. Maybe I just want to believe this, but I really feel like she just gave her away. I just don't know how a mother could kill her child and then behave the way that Casey is behaving.

If it is any conselation, some of these results are back so it's progressing.
I know RR- dont get me started, that baby- my hubby said today thank God we dont live there, Id see my wife and her peeps (sorry that is what I call you all:blowkiss:)

Blink, I think I remember reading that you had some connections to get info, can you say which results are back? If not, I understand completely.

Respectfully, I disagree, they are very actively or have been actively searching that out, for starters if he were alive, he has rights here potentially. Secondly, Jesus Ortiz's Mother's name is Zenaida. Thirdly, they operate under he "exclusionary" rule, meaning rule it out first. It may turn out to be irrelevant, but it has to be investigated.

LE is searching for Caylee based on forensic evidence found in car!!

I noticed your post and had read online that this was announced on FOX. Does this mean they are searching for a body now due to decomp smell and the fluid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SacramentoKing