Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sympathy lies with Caylee. Not the gm or Casey. All they have tried to do is lead everyone down the yellow brickroad. Untill they want to stand up, tell the truth and start acting like responsible adults...they are simply reaping what they have sown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink34
INteresting or nuts, not sure which, what was your experience?

My sister...dead for two months...thank g-d I got to the apartment after they removed the body. I will NEVER forget the odor that remained. (and she had mummified).

oops..just noticed no more Blink...sorry Blink...needed a TO from my computer. Belated nighty, night!

My dear RR-I had no idea about your sister, so sorry for your loss. That is a different experience alltogether I think.

My sympathy lies with Caylee too. She is the only person that deserves sympathy in this case IMO.

I so much agree with you! :( After reading the Greta transcripts, my heart is just breaking all over again. We now know DJ last saw Caylee on 6/13, and she was at the assisted living place 6/15. I believe perhaps Casey and Caylee decided to stay at GM and GP's that weekend? Then something accidentally happened to Caylee shortly thereafter - maybe even the morning of the 16th (drowning?).

It also has occurred to me that Casey may have had complete psychotic break as a result... and truly not be in touch with reality right now.

Oh I truly believe Casey is not in touch with reality. You can hear it in hear voice on the jail house recordings with her brother. Besides that she never mentions Caylee. It's like the child has been erased from her memory.

Before posting, look around the forum!!!!

FORUM DEDICATED TO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF CAYLEE ANTHONY

there are threads already started on many topics.

please...please....please...before posting look at the forum and put your posts in the proper area.

eta....I posted this last night to try and explain the purpose of having a forum
I posted that to explain to new posters how 'it works'.....k......

Imagine this.......someone walks into a police station...says, my grandchild is missing...file gets opened...A THREAD....we started this case with A THREAD...this thread, went on and on...prolly got in the teens (we close at 15 to 20 pages and start new)....then we decide..OK...one FILE (thread) is not working...we need to spread out. So we open a forum...MANY FILES (threads) each discussing a particular part of the case.

So, if you want to talk about Myspace, go to here, Myspace and facebook comments

If you want to talk about 911 calls, go here
911 Transcripts

If you want to see maps of the area, go here
Maps

If you want to know about searches, go here
The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

Think Ricardo is the dad? I do...LOL...go here
Casey and Ricardo

The discussion thread is to bring up things there is NOT ALREADY being discussed. Look through the forum before posting....post in the right area.

No one is trying to be mean. You ALL ROCK! Just trying to organize so this goes smooth. Lately it's been post after post of the same thing in this one thread....it's not helping.

There is an AMAZING group of posters joined here...let's make it work.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Fox just reported that the results on the hair should be complete already, is it possible the hair they found isn't proving Caylee is dead and that's why they are stay mum trying to build the case in another direction...maybe the cadaver dogs is all they have? am I being unrealistic?

Before posting, look around the forum!!!!

FORUM DEDICATED TO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF CAYLEE ANTHONY

there are threads already started on many topics.

please...please....please...before posting look at the forum and put your posts in the proper area.

eta....I posted this last night to try and explain the purpose of having a forum
I posted that to explain to new posters how 'it works'.....k......

Imagine this.......someone walks into a police station...says, my grandchild is missing...file gets opened...A THREAD....we started this case with A THREAD...this thread, went on and on...prolly got in the teens (we close at 15 to 20 pages and start new)....then we decide..OK...one FILE (thread) is not working...we need to spread out. So we open a forum...MANY FILES (threads) each discussing a particular part of the case.

So, if you want to talk about Myspace, go to here, Myspace and facebook comments

If you want to talk about 911 calls, go here
911 Transcripts

If you want to see maps of the area, go here
Maps

If you want to know about searches, go here
The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

Think Ricardo is the dad? I do...LOL...go here
Casey and Ricardo

The discussion thread is to bring up things there is NOT ALREADY being discussed. Look through the forum before posting....post in the right area.

No one is trying to be mean. You ALL ROCK! Just trying to organize so this goes smooth. Lately it's been post after post of the same thing in this one thread....it's not helping.

There is an AMAZING group of posters joined here...let's make it work.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:
Thank you Christine....and if you don't mind, I am going to bump this throughout the day today. It is a very good explaination on a forum vs a thread. Newbies...you all rock! And welcome to the collective mind of websleuths!

Hello everyone! Sadly :( No news of Caylee being home. I have to go somewhere for awhile. If anyone hears of or finds any good news will they PM me with it??? TIA :)

I feel sorry for Casey. She is a very sick person. My heart goes out to her and her family and of course little Caylee. I hope she never has the awareness to realize what she did. She is truly a sociopath with no concept of reality. It's unfortunate when individuals unfit to even care for themselves properly compound the issue and have children. I believe the GM is also a little ill and was unable to provide the support and mental health counseling Casey needed long ago. Such a sad sad situation.

I agree that both Casey and Cindy are a little "off."

But every time I see Cindy railing about how Casey will be vindicated any time now, and everyone is going to have some apologies to make... I want to hurl.

As a public school teacher, I see the results of what happens to kids when their parents make excuse after excuse after excuse for the child's blatantly bad behavior.

I suspect that Casey is screwed up because Cindy allowed her to get away with murder (no pun intended!) throughout her childhood and adolescence.

It is sad -- because I think Cindy really does care, in her own misguided way. It's a shame Cindy did not get some sort of "parent counseling" or training or therapy years ago.

Sometimes people come off odd in times of crisis. She may be forcing herself to defend Casey...desperate at this point. I think those that were/are close to her are dealing with guilt and disbelief....

Holly also said very plainly last night on TV -- something to the effect that "Casey's lies are making me just as crazy as everyone else... but she is not a murderer."

Holly I think is being torn in two directions. I think in her heart she knows Casey is guilty but she is trying to "be there" for the family right now because she sees what pain they are going through.

Just my .02.

Holly also said very plainly last night on TV -- something to the effect that "Casey's lies are making me just as crazy as everyone else... but she is not a murderer."

Holly I think is being torn in two directions. I think in her heart she knows Casey is guilty but she is trying to "be there" for the family right now because she sees what pain they are going through.

Just my .02.

IMO, Holly is being very open and objective. They should have asked her to be the family representative instead of letting GM and GP get all involved with the media, simply because of their emotions at this point. I think Holly has done very well speaking publicly and not letting her own emotions railroad anything.

Iam reposting this (snipped) as I think DD brings up a very good point and I could not find where it was addressed on #35. Bolded area by me.

.I agree Blink.. the evidence in the trunk and then along with the carseat still being in the car. Casey was picked up by Tony, the car was broken down, so she would have removed the carseat because she still would have needed that when she picked up Caylee. She wouldn't have left the child's carseat in the car.

That is just one of many little telltale things I think LE has come across that lead to the only answer being that she knew she had no need for the carseat because she knew she wouldn't be picking Caylee up again. So she was without a car seat from June 27th until July 15th when her Dad picked up the car from the lot.

Response from me and more questions:

1)Has it been confirmed that Tony picked her up on 6/30? I know Casey said that, but is their any corroberation?
2) Does everyone realize that in the affidavit, Casey tells LE that she went to Tony's on 6/9 directly after she says Caylee went missing, obviously a full week before she actually did, Tony disputes that account and says she never once told him she was missing, she calls home begging for his number from jail, from Lee- I know LE has her cell sans blackjack and SIM- could she have given Lee the SIM card when he was called to the house on 7/15?

For Cindy to lie to LE considering her own husband is former LE is beyond me. And then she claims the reason behind it was to get LE on the ball to look for her grand daughter. Give me a break!~I bet everything from the stolen car to the smell of decomp was true and now she's backpedaling, her daughter could face death row if Caylee is determined to have been murdered by her mother.

Another thing that I'm so curious about that it's driving me nuts is the mystery letter! Casey said she was working on a letter. I wonder if it's some sort of account of what happened to her daughter. Has a psychiatrist visited Casey at all? Who watched Caylee all those times Casey was out partying?

IMO, Holly is being very open and objective. They should have asked her to be the family representative instead of letting GM and GP get all involved with the media, simply because of their emotions at this point. I think Holly has done very well speaking publicly and not letting her own emotions railroad anything.

Please refresh my memory, how is Holly related to Casey/Caylee?

<<<<<From Blink........."could she have given Lee the SIM card when he was called to the house on 7/15? ">>>>>

If she did, do you think Lee would turn it over to LE?

Just my .02.

Hi flagirl61 - not trying to single you out at all - so please, no offence! But I have seen this term, guilty, tossed around quite a bit on this forum... I am curious, when you say guilty do do mean of murder (premeditated or in the heat of the moment), or do you mean of accidental death and obstruction of justice? (I am not a legal type person at all, so I don't know if I am using the correct terms... :waitasec:)

I am just curious because I think a lot of people here really do think she is guilty of murder - wanted Caylee out of her life because she was cramping her style. I don't happen to agree - I think, if she is gone, it was accidental.

Anyway, sorry a bit OT - mods, feel free to delete if needed... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr