Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that's why she left the purse on the seat in the car,hoping someone would steal the car,and then she could claim "they" took Caylee.

I definitely agree that the purse being left in the car was not an oversight... not sure what part it had in the plan, but done on purpose in my opinion.

I think you're right, Lee is the one who keeps asking for it.
Did Baez ask her to do that because of the recording of the phone calls?
If so, the letters are subject to monitoring as well, they just won't be made public, is that correct?

IIRC, she made a comment about giving them to Baez. I think anything actually mailed out from the jail is monitored so giving them to Baez would create a handoff situation. I'm not sure if thats ethical or not, but she did say that she would do something of that nature so that they could be sure they were getting everything. Maybe she was going to work on writing them while meeting with Baez and he would take them with him when he left sort of making it part of the lawyer/client priviledge.

I wonder what Casey did with almost $1000 that she stole from Amy? It sounds like Casey was desperate for money if she stole from a good friend and was in the middle of moving with no job.

I think you're right, Lee is the one who keeps asking for it.
Did Baez ask her to do that because of the recording of the phone calls?
If so, the letters are subject to monitoring as well, they just won't be made public, is that correct?

I am of the understanding that if they are not mailed and to her attorney, they are privleged. However, I dont know the Florida correctional rules per se. My guess is they are not allowed to confiscate it if it does not have any "against the rules" verbiage, so, how would they post it for PI?
They probably are not in a position to scan to pdf onsite- but just my guess at "getting around" their situation. I have not listened to the visit 1 again, but I want to say I took their conversation to mean that she will be coding letters differently for each of them, and then Baez will have the master to compare it to in case they did leak.

That I may agree with, but the car did NOT break down, those were her words allegedly as to why she was leaving it there, it was fully operational. I have said from the beginning I think she was planning to use the ole carjacking ruse- and did not account for the smell that surfaced after transporting the body. Once that happened she realized that was not going to work..

Right, and I totally agree with you there. I just keep seeing people saying things like "why didn't she grab the carseat...that means she was never picking caylee back up"

And while that's probably true, I just dont agree with the assumption. Like I said, I wouldn't be in the right state of mind to think about a carseat, if my daughter was kidnapped. So by hear leaving it in the car (intentionally or unintentionally) doesn't prove anything.

Maybe that's why she left the purse on the seat in the car,hoping someone would steal the car,and then she could claim "they" took Caylee.

That has been my thought all along. She was hoping the car was stolen and she could pin Caylee's disappearance and subsequent "death" (if someone should happen to find her body) on the car stealer(s)!! That didn't pan out because the car got towed and came right back to the parents. So her back up story - that she had to hurredly come up with - is the nanny took her.

I definitely agree that the purse being left in the car was not an oversight... not sure what part it had in the plan, but done on purpose in my opinion.

Unless I'm mistaken, we only have Cindy's word about the purse.

Oh it could be very telling if some of Casey's teachers could be interviewed. Wasn't it said that she did not graduate?
imo Cindy has been covering/explaining away Casey's defects for so many years that things that are off to us is just normal to her. Hearing the phone tapes of Casey, she talks so fast, it's like she thinks if she says things fast enough the other person won't have time to know it's lies.

VB

Correct -- she did not graduate. I think she was a half credit short. Go figure. You would think that in the four years after high school ends, she could find time to make up the lousy half credit and get her diploma.

Cindy should have lit a fire under this girl's butt a long time ago -- rather than giving her free living arrangements and accommodating her busy nightlife schedule.

I also have noticed how FAST Casey talks in those phone calls. I've heard that talking fast could be a sign of nervousness, but I don't think that Casey is nervous.... it is kind of odd, though. Your theory is interesting, though -- that she thinks if she talks fast enough, the other person won't hear her lies. Hmmmm....:rolleyes:

the purse bothers me, IF she forgot it because she was in a panic then when she remembered it she could have gone back and gotten it the car was there for a few days, but what if she forgot her purse but was "out of town" by the time she remembered her purse andthen when she got back to the car the car was gone-

Ellye, is there a quote that the purse was left ON the carseat, or did you mean just in the car..

the purse bothers me, IF she forgot it because she was in a panic then when she remembered it she could have gone back and gotten it the car was there for a few days, but what if she forgot her purse but was "out of town" by the time she remembered her purse andthen when she got back to the car the car was gone-

supports carjacker story

IIRC, she made a comment about giving them to Baez. I think anything actually mailed out from the jail is monitored so giving them to Baez would create a handoff situation. I'm not sure if thats ethical or not, but she did say that she would do something of that nature so that they could be sure they were getting everything. Maybe she was going to work on writing them while meeting with Baez and he would take them with him when he left sort of making it part of the lawyer/client priviledge.

The problem I have with all those shennigans is the reason she is not free to talk is because she is in jail, if Cindy, George and Lee wanna talk to her freely so badly bond her out. Jose doesn't want her out or he would have bonded her out with atty Michael Walsh's help. Everyone is playing the victim, but there is only one of those, Caylee. The law may read very complicated and there are appeals etc. But the simple rule to live by is if you want your freedom don't get arrested and put in jail. Tell the truth. Rant over.

Morning all - will be running out shortly and I plan on picking up a copy of the People mag. I'm real curious as to what her "friends" are quoted as saying. Just checked People's website and there is nothing on there about - guess they need to "sell" those mags.

I bought it last night...no NEW news really...

What year would she have graduated? (Casey)

Holly also said very plainly last night on TV -- something to the effect that "Casey's lies are making me just as crazy as everyone else... but she is not a murderer."

Holly I think is being torn in two directions. I think in her heart she knows Casey is guilty but she is trying to "be there" for the family right now because she sees what pain they are going through.

Just my .02.

I think Holly needs to ask herself WHY Casey is lying, is it to cover up a murder? Yes. IMO.

The only reason to lie is to hide the truth and so what is the truth?

I wonder what Casey did with almost $1000 that she stole from Amy? It sounds like Casey was desperate for money if she stole from a good friend and was in the middle of moving with no job.

$1,000 really doesn't last that long if you're eating out every meal and clubbing all weekend. Drinks in clubs can be really expensive - meals out in Florida aren't cheap. I don't see her doing the .99 cent McDonald's menu every meal. Whatever social drugs she may have bought (xanax, ecstasy, etc.) Gasoline to keep the roads hot all the time - cell phone bills. My daughter's cell phone bill is $150 a month with all the extras she has on her phone plan... I see her as the type that would hit the nail salon regularly for nails and pedi's. I just think she flew through money in her pretense to have this great job and have everything she wants.

fox said they will be talking with the OC police coming up.

Blink IIRC that came from Cindy Interview LK?

Right, and I totally agree with you there. I just keep seeing people saying things like "why didn't she grab the carseat...that means she was never picking caylee back up"

And while that's probably true, I just dont agree with the assumption. Like I said, I wouldn't be in the right state of mind to think about a carseat, if my daughter was kidnapped. So by hear leaving it in the car (intentionally or unintentionally) doesn't prove anything.

Agreed it is not proof of anything, yet, but isnt the fact that she states Caylee was last seen 6/9, and the car was dumped there on 6/27 with the car seat. We know she was the one driving it much later than 6/9/ 6/15, therefore I think leaving the car seat following your kids alleged abduction by weeks is relevant.
IN my mind, she is not getting out of the problems with the car as it relates to her bogus accounts. Evidenced by Cindy's comments that they are not sure she was the last one in it all of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214