Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg!! just thought of something. what if LE has found caylee, found dirt on her and are seeing if its the same as in the trunk and in the backyard...

At this point Casey still has Caylee at least in her mind and that is power over Cindy and LE. IMO

Not "Mute" but rather "Moot":)[/QUOTE]

oops - my bad - I'm tired today. Guess I took it (or saw it) to be a moot point

Thankx!!!!

:crazy:

Dirt my rear end!!!! There was a lot more than dirt taken from that house. Dirt doesn't fill up two LARGE paper bags. One of which you can see a large outline in!

Taking a sec to say I read your post very quickly, and had the laugh of my afternoon, thank you for the need levity

Dirt my rear end!!!! There was a lot more than dirt taken from that house. Dirt doesn't fill up two LARGE paper bags. One of which you can see a large outline in!

How could they pick up dirt in ten minutes? They were in and out of that house. Maybe they took the stones.

omg!! just thought of something. what if LE has found caylee, found dirt on her and are seeing if its the same as in the trunk and in the backyard...
OH MY!!!!!!!! Really good point. Woudl explain Cindy's behavior as well.

Y'all make ALOT more work for me when you don't just alert to an offensive post ;) Instead of having to edit the 1 post, I had to go through and also edit every time you all quoted it and commented (18 I believe). :bang:

If someone posts something you think needs to be addressed....please hit the ALERT BUTTON (red/white triangle located at the top right of every post)...that will send an email to mods of the forum.

Now behave, be nice. Let everyone have their say.....all opinions count! All theories welcome! We DO NOT KNOW what happened to Caylee YET. :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Cindy was using the media to find Caylee?? Where was the heartfelt plea to the "kidnapper" to let Caylee come home?? Seems to me, from what I've observed, Cindy has spent her precious media access whining and b*#ching and moaning ABOUT the media! And, defending her spawns lies! She told the Fox crew that it was their fault that Caylee wasn't home!! When did she get her half-truth, puzzle solving self over to Sawgrass to hang fliers?? Has she reached out to TES, etc.?? Her "woe is me" act leaves me cold. spit!

I am thinking the took something else other than just a dirt sample.

I think so too, but having LE lie to the reporters is just wrong! Just say nothing, please don't lie at this point.

Could it be dirt that was in the shed--like potting soil or something like that? Something casey possibly took to cover Caylee since she couldn't dig a deep enough hole???

I don't get the "getting more dirt" from the backyard. Didn't they already search and dig and all in that yard. They knew about the shovel - they knew about the dirt in the trunk - wouldn't they have already HAD dirt samples from the backyard? Why get more? And no mention of what was in those bags.

It sounds like they dug down a bit (from what the guy on FNC said) and took dirt. Maybe it had been more superficial dirt samples or in another area? Perhaps they found additional items and needed dirt from deeper or another area?

But it did look like more than dirt in that one bag in particular...

I'm also wondering if that's perhaps why LE needs to speak with them before releasing any new info(?) I'm sure they're proceeding with their case against Casey...and the benefit concerns Caylee...perhaps they don't want one interferring with the other.

Wouldn't it be courtesy to notify the family of their findings, being it negative or positive, before releasing information to the press. They have something and want to let the family know.

There could be nothing worse than hearing that forensics show it was little Caylee in the trunk of that car, before letting the family know this.

Prepare for huge breakdown in the Anthony family. My heart does hurt for them.

I don't think the reporter had a clue what was taken, he just seemed to want to appear to be more informed than any other press person. Soil samples only require a very small amount, one cup or less and would be put into plastic ziplock type bags, not giant brown paper wrappers! The same reporter made a big deal about talking to an unidentified person. He seemed to want it to appear that he has been given exclusive information not available to the family or LE.

I suspect cocaine has a role in this whole thing.

All the partying, drinking she was doing? a girl needs to stay awake. plus it is big again with 20-something clubbers. Not cheap. Since she was trying to portray her self as rich ("nanny") she could have been buying and supplying for her DJ friends trying to make an impression at the clubs. BELIEVE ME those clubs are loaded with blow.
Depending on how much she used, she may or may not have shown w/drawal symptoms in jail.

Explains the $$ that she went through and stole.

(If others have mentioned this, sorry - trying to keep up is not easy.)

I just got a chill....could be the reason cindy wants the media to leave, she doesn't need them anymore.

I'm not sure the bags carried out by CSI necessarily conform to the shape of whatever is in them. They look like pretty sturdy bags, the type you might not necessarily fold all the way down to meet the contents; the type that might stay expanded at the bottom if you open them out all the way before placing something in them.

I also don't think the one bag necessarily looks like there's a handle inside near the top, either. Could be that the two bags were just closed differently (perhaps by different techs) so that one is simply folded over while the other is folded in and then rolled down a turn or two.

Not saying that some of the guesses as to what might be in the bags are wrong, just that for me, because of the variables I mentioned, it's too difficult to guess what's in them based on bag shape. Whatever it is, I hope to goodness it helps provide answers.

Does anyone know if the cadaver dogs searched inside the home, rather than just in the back yard? Seems like once the dogs hit on the decomp scent outdoors, they would have taken them over every inch of the property (inside and out). I don't recall reading or hearing anything about the dogs having been inside the home, though. Anyone else? Thanks!

Hair samples to also determine who the father is? Is that what I just heard on FOX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member