Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to put Casey in a "real" cell - no confinment, no suicide watch. Put her in with the ladies of the Orange County Corrections and let's see how she reacts.

Since LE cannot make Casey talk, any questioning they would do would be in front of her attorney. Maybe they should lower her bail and let her mother bail her out so she can take her home and choke the @#@# out of her to find out what happened.

This is so frustrating. Maybe her parents can get it out of her.

I don't think her mom would choke her. I think she'd try to help her flee the country!

I think that Casey has convinced her self that she is not responsible and has maybe repressed what happened to Caylee,I am not at all saying that she is not responsible,but some people are capable of such actions.

But the longer the body is out there, the less likely they will be able to determine the cause-of-death once it is recovered. So, IMO, it should be of primary importance. But, as we've said, there's probably a lot that LE knows and we don't. There may be a good reason they aren't devoting more effort to searching.

Going by Cindy's reluctance to publicly admit Casey did anything wrong.... it's also very possible that she is afraid to find Caylee's remains if that would mean Casey will be charged with her death.

Better to live with the fantasy that some mysterious Zanny has your granddaughter someplace than to face the reality.

I feel so sorry for Lee.... he seems to be the only one who wants to find Caylee.... no matter what.

I'm wondering how she'll hold up on the 9th. I think the police officers should set up a 3 year old birthday party for her and just have a cake sitting in a chair with Caylee's picture near it.... then play any videos of that girl...

If Caylee doesn't crack... she has no soul. I don't care if she did it.... if she was on drugs and negligent... if she sold her... but she needs to spill her guts

In my opinion...

Just a quick note on the Van Damm case, she was found just off a road where the perp was known to have driven on his return from the desert. Searches did cover that area but missed her body on earlier searches.

The other missing child in this area, 2 year old Jahi Turner, (2002) was thought to have been murdered by his mother's live-in boyfriend and then tossed into a trash can. There were many seaches of the dump but child's body has never been found and the guy was never brought to justice. That man, Tieray D. Jones, was charged with murder in 2005 of a man in Maryland.

I don't think her mom would choke her. I think she'd try to help her flee the country!

ITA!

And maybe go with her.

They'd end up killing each other on the plane, probably. lol

in most of the missing persons cases i've seen any search involved LE, the family and the community coming together to do the searches. why isn't this happening? it isn't just the LE, but also the family helping.

Amster, I explained this same thing several times yesterday until I was blue in the face. I gave a very detailed post on what searches would require and why they would not be effective in this case. The procedure for searching and getting organizations involved have been posted by so many posters here over and over again. So it really surprises me that posters who have been here everyday continue to make posts as if they haven't read any of this information.

It is really true. Suz is right. It is simply IRRESPONSIBLE to mobilize a search team and coordinate volunteers in this instance at this juncture.
I promise you I can tell you from first hand experience, there is nothing that tugs at my heart more than to know she is out there, except maybe the video of well-intentioned people, looking in the darkest of places (metaphor) for the remains of a baby, that her own family has yet to so much as put up a poster at the place they claim she was last seen.
I am not saying I care about that, I would be happy to take up the endeavor for this angel-pie, Im just saying- exactly what grid? I could write an hour post on this, I TRULY believe this case is progressing as it should. It is such an emotional issue, I myself see that I lose capacity to stay objective, but I firmly stand by Le on this one, actually I firmly stand for Caylee Marie coming home. It's not a dateline episode, it is not wrapped up in an hour, it is one of the most convuluted cases I have ever seen.
Here's my pledge- this family agrees to contact TES, I will personally dig through any trash heap Tim Miller directs me to and I am thousands of miles away.

if community were to create a search party and came across Caylee its possible any evidence that was found could be thrown out of court because LE wasn't involved. and possibly be called tampering with evidence.

I said it is LE's job to look for missing persons and that is correct. If you feel that is bashing then that is your right to feel that way. I have no intentions to argue with you about my opinion. I will also state again it is the job of LE to search for missing persons. Perhaps they could use national guard the way other states do. Perhaps they might even find Jennifer Kesse and Trenton Duckett in the process of looking.

LE released the tapes in order to encroach on Casey's privacy? LE needs to get off of their behinds and look for this missing little girl?

Clearly you must have some inside knowledge that I am not privy to, because releasing the tapes had nothing to do with the investigating officers, and worked to their detriment imo and how in the world do you know for sure that they have not moved heaven and earth to try and find this little girl?

I mean you cannot have it all ways-either Orlando has such large areas of brush, waterways, parks and land that it is difficult to look for this little girl in whatever state she is in currently, or it is impossible for police to conduct a search without being noticed....

I think it is an interesting assumption that LE is lazy when the eyes of the world are upon them-and it is even more interesting that you never seem to mention Casey's responsibility to give up the location of her child which she both claims to know and not to know. You are entitled to your opinions of course; I am too, but I would certainly expect some discussion if I stated firmly that Caylee was abducted by aliens and that I would not discuss it futher simply because it was my opinion. This is a discussion board. JMO.

I think that Casey has convinced her self that she is not responsible and has maybe repressed what happened to Caylee,
I am not at all saying that she is not responsible,but some people are capable of such actions.

I agree completely with your post. She is a textbook full of a mess-but I do believe she is completely disassociative right now.

NO! Are you kidding me? This family is so NOT OKAY. :eek:

It's tacky but doesn't indicate squat one way or the other. I'm sure it wasn't their idea.

Maybe it means they are so desperate for help they will sink pretty low...

if community were to create a search party and came across Caylee its possible any evidence that was found could be thrown out of court because LE wasn't involved. and possibly be called tampering with evidence.

What about when joggers find bodies on the jogging trails, wouldn't that also apply?

besides, who cares if it gets thrown out of court...at least the angel could get a proper burial.

Breaking news

CASEY MAY GET OUT OF JAIL IN THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS ON A TECHNICALITY?

NO!

(sorry for the caps)

It is really true. Suz is right. It is simply IRRESPONSIBLE to mobilize a search team and coordinate volunteers in this instance at this juncture.
I promise you I can tell you from first hand experience, there is nothing that tugs at my heart more than to know she is out there, except maybe the video of well-intentioned people, looking in the darkest of places (metaphor) for the remains of a baby, that her own family has yet to so much as put up a poster at the place they claim she was last seen.
I am not saying I care about that, I would be happy to take up the endeavor for this angel-pie, Im just saying- exactly what grid? I could write an hour post on this, I TRULY believe this case is progressing as it should. It is such an emotional issue, I myself see that I lose capacity to stay objective, but I firmly stand by Le on this one, actually I firmly stand for Caylee Marie coming home. It's not a dateline episode, it is not wrapped up in an hour, it is one of the most convuluted cases I have ever seen.
Here's my pledge- this family agrees to contact TES, I will personally dig through any trash heap Tim Miller directs me to and I am thousands of miles away.
...and I volunteer to be right there beside you!

I'm not worried. I'm sure the LE is two steps ahead of Casey and her cracker jack attorney.

I agree completely with your post. She is a textbook full of a mess-but I do believe she is completely disassociative right now.

ITA! It's the ONLY explanation for her behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member