Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really true. Suz is right. It is simply IRRESPONSIBLE to mobilize a search team and coordinate volunteers in this instance at this juncture.
I promise you I can tell you from first hand experience, there is nothing that tugs at my heart more than to know she is out there, except maybe the video of well-intentioned people, looking in the darkest of places (metaphor) for the remains of a baby, that her own family has yet to so much as put up a poster at the place they claim she was last seen.
I am not saying I care about that, I would be happy to take up the endeavor for this angel-pie, Im just saying- exactly what grid? I could write an hour post on this, I TRULY believe this case is progressing as it should. It is such an emotional issue, I myself see that I lose capacity to stay objective, but I firmly stand by Le on this one, actually I firmly stand for Caylee Marie coming home. It's not a dateline episode, it is not wrapped up in an hour, it is one of the most convuluted cases I have ever seen.
Here's my pledge- this family agrees to contact TES, I will personally dig through any trash heap Tim Miller directs me to and I am thousands of miles away.

I admire and respect your experience-but what in the world makes you think that searches would be organized without the direction of LE??? I mean, don't you trust that christine2448 has sufficient experience in terms of determining whether or not this would be helpful or harmful?

With all due respect I am somewhat disappointed by the vehemence of armchair sleuthers who deny the value of giving assistance to LE in terms of warm bodies to conduct searches. Where do you all think that they get the man power to do this stuff? They look to a community to do the heavy lifting-I cannot speak for FL but my national guard units are overseas-and you can't just clear out police precincts for a few days to do grid searches. Think outside the box.

Peace to you all...

Breaking news

CASEY MAY GET OUT OF JAIL IN THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS ON A TECHNICALITY?

NO!

(sorry for the caps)

Only if 17 days from now counts as a couple of days.

ITA! It's the ONLY explanation for her behavior.

You know, there is one other, she's just soul-less and evil. I do not believe that, and am hoping for the scenario I presented, because if it is option B, Caylee will never be found.. and I for one am so not-prepared for that.

NG sensationalizes everything. What they are talking about is the fact that they have to charge Casey w/in 33 days of her arrest, or release her.

NG sensationalizes everything. What they are talking about is the fact that they have to charge Casey w/in 33 days of her arrest, or release her.

I am familiar with the 32 day rule and all of the talk about it....It said "Breaking News" and "Several Days" which indicates days not weeks. Maybe they were being misleading but that is how they presented it.

According to the 33-day rule, a suspect can only be held for 33 days without being formally charged. Although the sheriff’s office suggested charges of child neglect, the state attorney’s office has not formally charged Anthony with any crime.

If charges are not filed by August 17, Anthony could be released on no bond.

The rule is intended to protect a suspect’s rights and if she is not charged, a judge can order her release.

Anthony’s attorney must file a petition to the court for her release. If the state attorney is not ready to file charges, he can ask for a one-week extension.

If Anthony is released, formal charges could still be filed in the future. There could also be more charges filed when evidence is returned from the crime lab.

link or reference, please?

There are charges that can be attached to Casey that they have done yet. I'm not sure what they are I can not remember,but heard it earlier.

Breaking news

CASEY MAY GET OUT OF JAIL IN THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS ON A TECHNICALITY?

NO!

(sorry for the caps)

The media has been running that all day. It has to do with the 33 day hold that Casey is currently under. IF and that's a big IF charges are not filed, she has to be released. This is nothing new. It's merely the media running out of things to report. We can explect at least neglact and Obstruction of Justice charges, and hopefully murder charges. There are also finance related charges that could be filed against her. District attorneys can be pretty creative.

Is this kind of like "CSI swarmed theAnthony home" ?

I saw no swarm

I am familiar with the 32 day rule and all of the talk about it....It said "Breaking News" and "Several Days" which indicates days not weeks. Maybe they were being misleading but that is how they presented it.

Yeah Shannon, I saw it, too. But then they discussed it, and that's what it turned out to be:)

LE is in no hurry to charge her. They can ask for 10 more days after that too and if nothing else, charge her with what she was arrested for. There is definitely enough evidence of that.

Only if 17 days from now counts as a couple of days.

I am hoping for a break in the case sometime around August 4th/5th. Let's pray for LE in the meantime.

Justice for Caylee, and a decent burial, if she is dead.

If not, let us pray that she is found then.

Yeah Shannon, I saw it, too. But then they discussed it, and that's what it turned out to be:)

I really hate the media sometimes. Just so smarmy and tricky. Not necessary and I cannot even believe I fell for it. I usually :furious:know better

I think that charges will be entered as soon as the lab reports return and are assimilated by LE.

And sometimes shortly thereafter, I hope, Ms. Anthony's lawyers will convince her to exercise what little leverage she has left.

Network news will do anything to keep you glued.

The media has been running that all day. It has to do with the 33 day hold that Casey is currently under. IF and that's a big IF charges are not filed, she has to be released. This is nothing new. It's merely the media running out of things to report. We can explect at least neglact and Obstruction of Justice charges, and hopefully murder charges. There are also finance related charges that could be filed against her. District attorneys can be pretty creative.
...and I still suspect they're getting all their info (ok...maybe most) here. We discuss something...the next thing I know it's their lead on the show. I challenge them to do their own "investigative" reporting.

I really hate the media sometimes. Just so smarmy and tricky. Not necessary and I cannot even believe I fell for it. I usually :furious:know better

I know, they are maddening. They talk something to death today, but tomorrow it will still be "breaking news"!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member