Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did cindy send casey any monies while she was gone?
In a manner of speaking.

When Cindy dropped a dime on Casey, she said her daughter had stolen a lot of money from her and she had the bank docs to prove it.

In a manner of speaking.

When Cindy dropped a dime on Casey, she said her daughter had stolen a lot of money from her and she had the bank docs to prove it.

Oh and she also stole the money from her friend Amy.

1. Cadaver dogs hit in the car and in the backyard.

2. Caylee has been missing for over 6 weeks with not a peep from any so-called kidnappers.

1 + 2 = A very low probability that Cayley is still alive, unfortunately. Usually the odds the child is still alive drop dramatically even after a few days if they are not found. 6 weeks is an extremely long time.

I think the answer lies with a cold-blooded woman sitting in jail who refuses to talk.

i think that this is absolutely correct, as well as realistic. and based on the evidence that is thus far in front of us, i think the focus has to be on the myriad of inconsistencies and lies that have amassed around the universal-studios-working, dropping-caylee-off-every-day-at-a-nanny's-house-in-a-location-she-doesn't-remember, check-stealing, cell-phone-losing-sim-card-switcher, fusianaholic. she is lying; this is her toddler. as far as i'm concerned, there is no justification for her behavior, nor an excuse that would make sense otherwise.

this is just my opinion, and obviously, i would love to see caylee alive and well more than anything. but it has been 6 long weeks. and casey still hasn't done anything to help this search process along.

There were pleas in the beginning when they were set up at publix.

I think people expect to hear the pleas repeated EVERY time the parents have a mic in front of them... not just a couple of times in the beginning.

Cindy has repeated herself over & over defending Casey & explaining the dead body smell....

Odd priorities?

LI Mom, Why do you think Casey took Caylee with her when she left instead of just leaving her with Cindy? You seem to be very insightful and I would like to hear your opinion on this.

You're right Salem - I've given a lot of thought to the "black market" and selling children. I think quite a few years ago - Disney was rumored to have some of those working their park. That is a possiblity as well - but it doesn't explain the cadavar dogs. It does explain why there aren't any OVERT searches.

Don't be so quick to throw out the drug dealer scenerio. Some of the biggest traffickers around have been little old ladies, fancy businessmen with CEO day jobs, ordinary housewives with little children. You just don't know. And Casey ran with a "drug" crowd. Someone the other night was talking about the drug scene at this club Fusian. They are out there.

Its the forensics on the car that will be the telling factor. I believe if you look at the simple - walks like a duck and quacks like a duck - it must be Casey. BUT no active searches.

LE HAS to find a body. They will never get a murder one conviction WITHOUT a body. And now - there has so much time elapse that if they do find her - all they are going to get is skeletal remains and will be impossible to determine cause of death - so no death penalty. And LE knows this.

Finding Caylee is the highest priority in this case on so many levels and keeps increasing everyday. So why hasn't LE organized any searches? Maybe - just maybe she's still alive?

Something that has ALWAYS bothered me....

Casey moves out with Caylee.... she leaves a beautiful home & where was she supposed to be living w/ Caylee??

Surely, her parents or brother would have been alarmed if she knew Casey was staying with 2 guys she barely knew????

Didn't they at least set her up in a small but decent apt. so they would know Caylee was safe? Didn't they ever think to send Lee to check on her?

Oh my... the guilt her parents must feel has got to be killing them.

Casey's original story that first week to Cindy I believe was going to Tampa for something job related and her and Caylee could bond on the trip on their own.

i think people expect to hear the pleas repeated every time the parents have a mic in front of them... Not just a couple of times in the beginning.

Cindy has repeated herself over & over defending casey & explaining the dead body smell....

Odd priorities?

i agree with ya

I want to read LI Mom's opinion too, but will have to wait until tomorrow.

I am heading to bed, praying for Caylee, with a broken heart for this poor sweet child. I have had such bad dreams about her these past few nights, and hope that tonight brings a better dream about her.

Until tomorrow, new friends.

Cindy took Caylee to see her great-grandfather on the 15th. Cindy says she talked through the bedroom door to Casey and Caley on the 16th. I think there was a fight the night of the 15th, and Casey left with the baby on the 16th. Did Cindy work the 16th? And what were her hours? Did she wait til Cindy was gone to work? And what are the dates that the parents were out of town?

And what were the dates Amy and Ricardo were gone with Casey having personal access to that apartment and car?

I think people expect to hear the pleas repeated EVERY time the parents have a mic in front of them... not just a couple of times in the beginning.

Cindy has repeated herself over & over defending Casey & explaining the dead body smell....

Odd priorities?
I agree.... but I also think that all of that is for Casey's benefit.. LE has said that the family is cooperating. There is definitely more going on behind the scenes. I have live here in Orange County my whole life and I have never seen the Sheriff's Dept. handle any case like this. Usually when someone is missing they pull out all of the stops.

hmmm....when Casey moved out with Caylee....did she take Cayless things? Clothes, toys, etc.? Did she tell George and Cindy where she was going to live? An apt.? Furniture? How about an address? If not, why not? And, Cindy was ok with not knowing where they lived? I don't for one second believe the excuses Cindy gives for not talking to Caylee. Something is VERY wrong and has been since Casey took Caylee and did God knows what with her.

Yes, she's a liar. Fact. But has anyone ever stopped and wondered who else may be lying? From the apt. manager who insists the place has been empty to the friend with the missing $, it's all suspect as far as I'm concerned. Pick a player you've assumed was telling the truth in this mess and start to wrap your mind around why they might be lying.

I'd also like to state that even the craziest liars do not lie %100 of the time, they tend to throw the truth in when you least expect it and as result completely miss it.

Lets hope casey gets a cell with ms bubba maybe she could make her talk...just a dumb wishful thought

Cindy took Caylee to see her great-grandfather on the 15th. Cindy says she talked through the bedroom door to Casey and Caley on the 16th. I think there was a fight the night of the 15th, and Casey left with the baby on the 16th. Did Cindy work the 16th? And what were her hours? Did she wait til Cindy was gone to work? And what are the dates that the parents were out of town?

And what were the dates Amy and Ricardo were gone with Casey having personal access to that apartment and car?

Unlike just about every missing persons case we know almost no answers to the questions about the 15th and 16th of June.

Maybe Casey sold her ??? Black Market adoption..... Who knows? Not hard to get a child out of the country from florida....I recently flew with my 3 yr old Grandson and was not asked for any ID for him on any flight....:eek:

Interesting!

Casey's original story that first week to Cindy I believe was going to Tampa for something job related and her and Caylee could bond on the trip on their own.

just to add, i think that casey left with caylee to directly piss off cindy. if you read cindy's july 3rd myspace post it explains better than i can. i think there was drama between the two of them, casey got annoyed with cindy, and just walked out. cindy let it go for awhile and then started hounding her to at least let her see caylee. eventually, cindy found casey, subsequently called the police, but at the time had no idea what she was getting herself into.

this is a simplified version of events, but i think this is what led up to everything....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member