Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm....when casey moved out with caylee....did she take cayless things? Clothes, toys, etc.? Did she tell george and cindy where she was going to live? An apt.? Furniture? How about an address? If not, why not? And, cindy was ok with not knowing where they lived? I don't for one second believe the excuses cindy gives for not talking to caylee. Something is very wrong and has been since casey took caylee and did god knows what with her.

amen on that one

Cindy took Caylee to see her great-grandfather on the 15th. Cindy says she talked through the bedroom door to Casey and Caley on the 16th. I think there was a fight the night of the 15th, and Casey left with the baby on the 16th. Did Cindy work the 16th? And what were her hours? Did she wait til Cindy was gone to work? And what are the dates that the parents were out of town?

And what were the dates Amy and Ricardo were gone with Casey having personal access to that apartment and car?
Cindy and George were gone from theJune 22 to June 24

Don't know when cindy went to work

Amy and Ricardo were gone like 10 days and Casey had just picked Amy up on the 15th of July - so they left like around the 5 of July

The DJ from the club said that Casey had stayed at Tony's apt. the last two weeks (or so) of June - Tony was out of town in NY visiting family

hmmm....when Casey moved out with Caylee....did she take Cayless things? Clothes, toys, etc.? Did she tell George and Cindy where she was going to live? An apt.? Furniture? How about an address? If not, why not? And, Cindy was ok with not knowing where they lived? I don't for one second believe the excuses Cindy gives for not talking to Caylee. Something is VERY wrong and has been since Casey took Caylee and did God knows what with her.

Cindy has basically said in the tour interview and at other times, nothing was missing or taken.

hmmm....when Casey moved out with Caylee....did she take Cayless things? Clothes, toys, etc.? Did she tell George and Cindy where she was going to live? An apt.? Furniture? How about an address? If not, why not? And, Cindy was ok with not knowing where they lived? I don't for one second believe the excuses Cindy gives for not talking to Caylee. Something is VERY wrong and has been since Casey took Caylee and did God knows what with her.
Casey was supposed to be moving in with Amy at some new apartment ( or maybe iit was Amy's apt) AFTER Amy got back from vacation. Until then she was going to be staying at Tony's

Yes, I think we have to go back to 31 days!

Which I believe is one of the only truths, and the 1 thing that means that Casey may actually have a moral compass, no matter how skewed.

Ricardo and Amy were living in a house, no? The address I have for them is a house address (across from the senior home) and there was a news clip of them trying to talk to Amy and it was at a home, not an apt--and the clip wasn't at the Anthony home, either.

Just curious if I have that wrong or not (changes my map of all this)

LI Mom, Why do you think Casey took Caylee with her when she left instead of just leaving her with Cindy? You seem to be very insightful and I would like to hear your opinion on this.

Aw thanks, Amy. :)

I think Casey LOVED Caylee in her own way. I think Casey loved the attention she got from having Caylee.

My feeling is that it was a power struggle.

Cindy wanted Casey to shape up... get a job, make something of her life, maybe even find a nice man who could be a father to Caylee one day....

Casey was not ready to settle down in a boring routine yet BUT she was old enough to not want to have her parents interfering in her life.

Caylee was really the ONLY thing that Casey had going for her that her family could point to with real pride. Taking Caylee also insures if she gets in a jam, she can talk her parents into giving her money... they wouldn't let Caylee go hungry.

Caylee's the ultimate bargaining chip for a self-centered adult child.

Maybe as Casey started meeting NEW friends she found out they weren't as interested in hanging out with a mother with a very young child as her original group were? Caylee is starting to crimp her style.... her single friends are having a lot more fun....

Thanks Swag!

And OT to you...don't knock on Barney Fife. I love him a lot! :)

OH she must have forgot about the gas cans...

She also leaves out the list that she posted on myspace on July 3rd. But none of that was Caylee's stuff, just Caylee herself.

Cindy has basically said in the tour interview and at other times, nothing was missing or taken.

So it was basically the first time Casey was responsible for the purchase of diapers, binkies, food, wipes, bottles, toys, etc. etc.?

Perhaps the reason for credit card theft and whatnot. It must have been quite the eye opener with the only resolve to go crawling back to her mother.

Thanks Swag!

And OT to you...don't knock on Barney Fife. I love him a lot! :)
LOL - me too - just used him for the mental picture!!!!!!

:crazy:

I don't know if anybody has posted this yet, but our Local News 6 just did a breaking news clip saying they have discovered it was the two gas cans in the bags. I find it hard to believe that they KNOW this is absolutely true since all other networks are saying that they don't know what is in the bags...but they are in fact claiming EXCLUSIVE that it was the two gas cans. I didn't see it on their website yet tho...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68355

I do not think the boss will mind me reposting her here...

It's a stretch. Both Lee and Cindy told Casey that "well you lied" (to the police) "if you hadn't lied" she wouldn't be in jail.

There is a WRITTEN statement from Casey (mentioned in the affidavit) which contains all the same facts the affidavit does (although it is strange we haven't seen a copy).

I don't know, believing she didn't really have anything to do with Caylee's disappearance doesn't help the puzzle pieces come together any easier.

Aw thanks, Amy. :)

Casey was not ready to settle down in a boring routine yet BUT she was old enough to not want to have her parents interfering in her life.

Yes, and she wanted away from control so badly she moved in with her boyfriend before having a "real" job and being able to maintain her own financial stability for her daughter. The reality check there for her was probably **huge** after leaving home, especially since Casey's parents footed the bill for her her whole life up to that point, or so it would appear.

So it was basically the first time Casey was responsible for the purchase of diapers, binkies, food, wipes, bottles, toys, etc. etc.?

Perhaps the reason for credit card theft and whatnot. It must have been quite the eye opener with the only resolve to go crawling back to her mother.

Casey started the timeline of the first Monday they were gone Caylee was gone so she never had to buy that stuff. It took a week to get the right date but that aside. Since apparently she stayed at Tony's the night of the 16th with no Caylee and Tony and the DJ never saw Caylee, she was never responsible.

Yes, LI, I agree with that. I also think that once Casey was on her own with Caylee, she finally realized how hard raising a child is. As people have said here before, I think Casey was more of a big sister to Caylee than a mom while they were at Cindy's. Cindy probably provided the majority of her care. When Casey no longer had Cindy to hand Caylee off to, she became overwhelmed and frustrated, IMO.

I don't know if anybody has posted this yet, but our Local News 6 just did a breaking news clip saying they have discovered it was the two gas cans in the bags. I find it hard to believe that they KNOW this is absolutely true since all other networks are saying that they don't know what is in the bags...but they are in fact claiming EXCLUSIVE that it was the two gas cans.

Some have believed on here that is how George says he was reunited or whatever with them. That they were in the car when he got it back. I think this may have been news to LE.

Casey's original story that first week to Cindy I believe was going to Tampa for something job related and her and Caylee could bond on the trip on their own.

This makes me think that something happened on the 16th while Cindy was at work.

FWIW, every friend I have heard interviewed has stated that Casey was a good mom to Caylee. What legal reason would Cindy have to prevent Casey from taking Caylee anywhere she wanted to take her? Even the homeless have rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member