Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have that gas can article? about LE or george? that is so interesting....

But, then she was sitting with Caylee's favorite stuffed animal in the early interview.

Casey didn't need a stuff animal for Caylee on Monday when they left. IMO

Excuse me for interrupting the flow but was wondering if any other "crime" has managed 35 threads in such a short time?

TIA

This case has set a number of websleuth records.

hmmm....when Casey moved out with Caylee....did she take Cayless things? Clothes, toys, etc.? Did she tell George and Cindy where she was going to live? An apt.? Furniture? How about an address? If not, why not? And, Cindy was ok with not knowing where they lived? I don't for one second believe the excuses Cindy gives for not talking to Caylee. Something is VERY wrong and has been since Casey took Caylee and did God knows what with her.

Cindy was trying to get in touch with Casey every day and repeatedly asking to see Caylee. Cindy got the runaround just like LE did. Only difference is LE had a legal leg to stand on and could do something about it.

After reading - I think it was Tricia's post not too long ago. I went back to look for it and couldn't find it. About the Elizabeth Smart case. It really got my wheels spinnin' in a totally different direction.
I know...I had the same thoughts/feelings...Caylee just appearing...who's to say?

Here's another question that has bothered me. Cindy was actually the last person to document Caylee alive. Nancy Grace has always been big on that fact - "Who was the last person to see - physcially see - the child alive". Well, the nursing home video of Caylee on Father's Day is it. Now, I know - Cindy has said Casey took Caylee - but when? When did the "hand off" take place. Cindy and Caylee came home on Father's Day. But there is no actual documentation of Casey and Caylee together after that - Cindy "heard" them through the door on the 16th but . . . .

Does anyone else know if George or Lee or anyone else saw Caylee AFTER that Father's Day visit?

when did Cindy and George go on vacation and when did they get back?

does anyone have that gas can article? about LE or george? that is so interesting....

I havent seen the article saying the gas can is what they went in there for today but this article from earlier and the way it's written lead me to believe this was something cindy and george discussed today in thier meeting with LE so it wouldnt surprise me if this was what they went in for...

WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Caylee Anthony’s uncle Lee Anthony says his parents have been talking with the FBI. George and Cindy Anthony also spent several hours speaking with Orange County Sheriff's investigators.
Local investigators are taking another look at the gas can stolen from the Anthony's back yard shed. That gas can disappeared in mid June around the time neighbors say Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel.
Deputies are trying to figure out if the stolen gas can is connected to the case.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

On the Record is on Steph the producer went to Jay Blanchard Park - isn't that where everyone was saying that LE should be looking?
Yup and once again we talk about the park...and good 'ole Steph is there today. This is making me insane!!

ETA: Hey...maybe we should have our own "network"!! Though somehow I think we would also drive everyone crazy!! (OK...maybe just me!!)

Blue Devil, thanks for the article link! Very interesting!

"If this truly turns out to be a kidnapping case and there is a threat to poor little Caylee - do you really think LE is going to come out and say so?" >>>>

Hi, first post (longtime lurker)......
Anyone know if Fla. has something like a legal doc. entitled "Relinquishment of Parental Rights" ???......In TX we do (or used to), & I was involved in a long legal battle over this doc. several years ago.

This doc. allowed a young Mother to walk into a lawyers office with a yr.old baby,
sign her name, & walk out without a baby....(no father named for this child either).

Just wondering *if* Casey might have done something like this, followed with threats to Caylee & the family if she tried to change her mind.

Dot

Yup and once again we talk about the park...and good 'ole Steph is there today. This is making me insane!!

ETA: Hey...maybe we should have our own "network"!! Though somehow I think we would also drive everyone crazy!! (OK...maybe just me!!)
We don't know if Casey actually went anywhere near that place, given that we have only her word for it.

I'd like to hear from someone who will admit to being with her there.

I havent seen the article saying the gas can is what they went in there for today but this article from earlier and the way it's written lead me to believe this was something cindy and george discussed today in thier meeting with LE so it wouldnt surprise me if this was what they went in for...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

thanks so much! i think this is intriguing. but why was george and company being so shady about the break-in in the first place? did they know it was casey and just didn't want to tie her to it? the time line is so strange....

"If this truly turns out to be a kidnapping case and there is a threat to poor little Caylee - do you really think LE is going to come out and say so?" >>>>

Hi, first post (longtime lurker)......
Anyone know if Fla. has something like a legal doc. entitled "Relinquishment of Parental Rights" ???......In TX we do (or used to), & I was involved in a long legal battle over this doc. several years ago.

This doc. allowed a young Mother to walk into a lawyers office with a yr.old baby,
sign her name, & walk out without a baby....(no father named for this child either).

Just wondering *if* Casey might have done something like this, followed with threats to Caylee & the family if she tried to change her mind.

Dot
First Caylee is going on 3 - we have a "safe haven" - I think its called - where you can drop the baby at a firehouse with no questions asked - but I don't see if anything like that happened - who would threaten her or, more importantly, threaten Caylee?

We don't know if Casey actually went anywhere near that place, given that we have only her word for it.

I'd like to hear from someone who will admit to being with her there.

I agree. A big park is a convenient place to say you lost your cell phone.

I lose my cell phone but usually in a bar or cab. True story. :crazy:

Overnight or Monday morning the 16th. Accidental or on purpose. Then involved the backyard maybe just briefly, the trunk and then a final location in the 11 day period til she dumped the car. As I have said before though, her spending and phone records would look like an inkblot over a map of orlando, with maybe an outlier to Tampa and one to Jacksonville, knowing to search a particular place would be rough.

This is the theory I'm starting to feel is most likely. Although I would say more likely the Monday morning, the 16th.

What about the cryptic phone call with Lee? Casey is talking about being at Universal. Lee asks "for work, or for fun?" Casey says "not for work but not for fun, you know?" "There to meet a mutual friend". (This is were hubby got the "mutual friend" from in his crazy theory and actually believe that is were Casey found out that mutual friend had Caylee and she wasn't getting her back). Point is - if you are at a park ALONE - why would you say you were there to see a mutual friend? I still wonder who was with her at Universal.

Casey is saying that a long time nanny/babysitter is involved with some big threat to the whole family. That scenario doesn't make a bit of sense since there are no other people reporting that they have ever even met the woman and are not having any problems of this type in their own lives. Everyone around Casey checks out and is who they say they are. She's the only one who doesn't add up.

hello everyone, i'm a newbie here but thought i'd give my thoughts on this from a mothers point. How any mother could not report there little child of that age missing after 30 mins of missing is beyond my understanding. we all no she is the cause of her little girl missing. as for the gma to even wait that long it seems to me if her mother and her were close she would have known the baby was missing and notify the police herself instead of telling her if u dont report i will......heck my mom would be on me worst than flies on ****..... or my other siblings would have taken over and done it. its just all very odd to me how no one realized this girl was missing for that long..

Welcome from a fellow newbie! :) I know what you mean...a couple of months ago I was in the grocery store and my 4 year old daughter was playing hide and seek with her sister. She managed to get out of my sight for maybe 30 seconds, I called out and she was no where to be seen or heard. I raced to the front of the store, alerted the first employee I saw to announce a "code adam", and glanced out to the parking lot to make sure I didn't see anyone taking off with her. About 1 minute later (it felt like an eternity), I found her - she had been hiding behind a stack of boxes in the same aisle I was standing in. I will never forget that feeling....it freaked me out and stayed with me for DAYS. If any of us are mothers and have had this same horrible feeling even for 1 minute, you know that there is NO WAY Casey Anthony could NOT report her daughter missing for 31 days, not to mention she is seen out partying, left messages on people's myspace accounts in reference to going out partying. To me, that is just unfathomable and speaks volumes about this case. Given all the things we know about Cindy seemingly raising Caylee, I would venture to say that it's possible Casey never developed that mother-daughter bond with Caylee that other mother's have with their children. I could be wrong, sure....but I don't think I am. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member