Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy said they were sleeping...

they? Did they have seperate beds, or did they share a bed?

Well, I think she said "not work or fun" because by that time, everyone knew she didn't really work at Universal, so she couldn't say work. And it would be wrong to say fun, because that was when Caylee was missing and she was doing her "secret investigation"

Well, I think she said "not work or fun" because by that time, everyone knew she didn't really work at Universal, so she couldn't say work. And it would be wrong to say fun, because that was when Caylee was missing and she was doing her "secret investigation"
but if you are there alone why say you were meeting a "mutual friend'?

Cindy has basically said in the tour interview and at other times, nothing was missing or taken.
there are so many lies in this case in regard to the poi, her friends, and family as well. Their credibility, on my own scale of 1-10 with ten being the best...is a negative 2.

imhoo

I lose my cell phone but usually in a bar or cab. True story. :crazy:

Heh :) I've heard people who lay them on the roof of the car and forget them - drive away. I've heard folks dropping them in the toilet (eww), the pool, the lake, the ocean, and even washing them. The one thing I will say is that those that have a SIM card inserted in them, like AT&T's, freak out and are running to the nearest AT&T store to get a new SIM with their account info. Without it, the phone doesn't work. So, why would Casey carry a phone without a SIM (because the SIM would have been in her "other" phone)and lose it in the park?

Hmm. Not likely.

I don't know.. I think I need to listen to the call again!

The last day of Cindy's vacation was June 8th.
IIRC the police report on the gas cans said they were taken sometime between June 22 and June 24 as they had been out of town.

But according Cindy that morning they were both in the same room behind a closed door.

I would like to know if Casey went out to clubs/boyfriends the night of the 15th for a few hours and returned home to her parents house late late. I am wondering if this might be catalyst for an arguement.

The last day of Cindy's vacation was June 8th.

I would love to know if Caylee was with them on vacation, or was that week (?) was Casey really a mom all week. The photographers believed Casey was at fusian and I think there are pics from the 6th.

I would like to know if Casey went out to clubs/boyfriends the night of the 15th for a few hours and returned home to her parents house late late. I am wondering if this might be catalyst for an arguement.

She did the 13th, don't know about the 15th.

Absolut I think we are almost word for word on our posts! lol!

"who would threaten her or, more importantly, threaten Caylee?">>>>>>

This 'relinquishment doc' is a quick way to sign over legal rights of your child to someone,
who then proceeds to legally adopt the child, no questions asked.

In our case we even wondered if some baby selling was going on !!

But according Cindy that morning they were both in the same room behind a closed door.

Maybe Caylee had her own room where she had all her toys & clothes but she usually ended up in Casey's bed at night?

Not unusual for a small child.

"If this truly turns out to be a kidnapping case and there is a threat to poor little Caylee - do you really think LE is going to come out and say so?" >>>>

Hi, first post (longtime lurker)......
Anyone know if Fla. has something like a legal doc. entitled "Relinquishment of Parental Rights" ???......In TX we do (or used to), & I was involved in a long legal battle over this doc. several years ago.

This doc. allowed a young Mother to walk into a lawyers office with a yr.old baby,
sign her name, & walk out without a baby....(no father named for this child either).

Just wondering *if* Casey might have done something like this, followed with threats to Caylee & the family if she tried to change her mind.

Dot

What I find so insane is that....if Cindy/George/Lee truly believed Casey's story that there are threats against her or her family, and that if the kidnapper's know they're "closing in" then they could hurt Caylee.....if that was the case....why on EARTH would they be blabbing about it to the media????? They wouldn't. They would simply say "no comment" and move on. JMO of course, but I find it so odd that if they really believed her, they would be essentially telling the kidnappers that they know what's going on. How stupid would that be? The whole thing is just rediculous to me. I keep thinking "keep it simple, the simplest answer is usually the right one", and honestly, given the facts of the case thus far, the simple answer is that Casey Anthony likely killed her child, thought she could cover it up and hide it long enough so that when it was discovered that her child was missing (she had to know it would be), there may not be any evidence left to be found. All the lies are just that - lies to try to mislead investigators while still keeping the support of her family in tact (so she thinks). I also believe that Cindy, George and Lee now KNOW what is going on and are simply going along with Casey's lies in an effort to find their granddaughter (dead or alive). I truly hope I'm so very wrong.....if I'm wrong I will be the first one to get on here and say YAYAYAYAYAY I AM SO WRRRRONNGGGGGG. So please Casey, prove those of us who fear Caylee is dead WRONG, I beg you.

Maybe Caylee had her own room where she had all her toys & clothes but she usually ended up in Casey's bed at night?

Not unusual for a small child.

agreed.

Attorney Blasts Report

Anthony's attorney Jose Baez blasted a report while on Nancy Grace when she said Deputy Carlos Padilla had reported that Baez asked for immunity for Anthony, Local 6 reported.

"The police have just leaked one thing after another," Baez said. "I don't know. Carlos Padilla wasn't there."

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.local6.com/news/17062838/detail.html

I would love to know if Caylee was with them on vacation, or was that week (?) was Casey really a mom all week. The photographers believed Casey was at fusian and I think there are pics from the 6th.

Absolut I think I read a post or in one timeline that Caylee was with her grandparents on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alternative_hat_9417