Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious to know why you want the plate number? Checking for speeding tickets, Ez Pay?

No I am going to make them a missing persons flier. Last person known with Caylee, was Casey driving a White Pontiac Sunfire. I can print about 1k a day for a cost of about $50 bucks at Kinko's or staples.

No I am going to make them a missing persons flier. Last person known with Caylee, was Casey driving a White Pontiac Sunfire.

Well, how do we know this for sure. The last time Cindy said she saw her was father's day. I know it seems as if Casey was the last person. How do we really know that???

No I am going to make them a missing persons flier. Last person known with Caylee, was Casey driving a White Pontiac Sunfire.

OK ...

FYI, as far as it stands, Cindy and George are not paying Casey's attorney! No one knows yet how Casey's attorney is going to be paid.

Cindy and George said they let all their calls go to voice mail so chances of Casey getting through are limited.

If anything, I would find a photo of Casey holding Caylee for the first time after her birth ... This would be a statement.

The answer to this question is yes. The text messages can be retrieved from the carrier, not the phone if the messages have been erased from the device. The mayor of Detriot found this out in a not-so-nice-way when he was charged with perjury about having an affair with one of his administration folks and lying about it on the stand.

Thanks I hope LE has that info

Well, how do we know this for sure. The last time Cindy said she saw her was father's day. I know it seems as if Casey was the last person. How do we really know that???

I have asked this question time and time again. When Casey said it has been 31 days since she saw Caylee, could this have been on the 15th when Cindy had her.

The last person who "truly" last saw Caylee was Cindy. FACT!! On record at the nursing home. Everything after that is "fuzzy"!

I wonder why announce it? I really don't care why they are deleting it.

They may be suffering from the Drew Peterson syndrome - media darlings, ya know?

First of all, let me say that you guys are awesome! Everyone is trying so HARD for the greater good.

However, I get SOOO disenchanted the more I hear Casey talk. I used to party it UP! Have my picture taken...much like Casey - take any chances offered, etc...you get the picture.

I not am the PROUD parent of a 13 month old little boy. I can't IMAGINE not exhausting every avenue to find my child.

We can all sit here an debate and ponder facts....but here is the plain truth ladies and gents:

Listen to the tale of the tape: the Jailhouse calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She NEVER ONCE asks about Caylee - how the investigation is going, etc,, etc. Well - we can sit here all day long and debate gas cans, car abandonment, etc, etc,.

But the TRUTH is screaming at all of us! This mother could care LESS about her daughter and the whereabouts. aka. Bless Caylee - she is with the angels now.

AND YOU ALl know what I mean.

OK ...

FYI, as far as it stands, Cindy and George are not paying Casey's attorney! No one knows yet how Casey's attorney is going to be paid.

Cindy and George said they let all their calls go to voice mail so chances of Casey getting through are limited.

If anything, I would find a photo of Casey holding Caylee for the first time after her birth ... This would be a statement.

But a current photo of each might actually get leads.

That is correct, but texts are only available to anyone other than the owner of the account by subpoena, and after a specified time period, by subpoena from the account owner as well.

I think it's a search warrant they have to have, but I could be mistaken. Now that the FBI has been pulled in, that shouldn't be too difficult at all. Further, you do realize that this applies to voicemail too?

What date is LE using as the last known sighting of Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder