Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else see the clip from last nights prayer vigil where Cindy says we ( joe public ) need to get off our a$$ and find her granddaughter ??

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=SanfordImage_080420081200&cat=Local&title=Sanford%20Image%20Adjustment
Good clip - but you left out her final words "get oof you a@@ and look for my granddaughter. She's out there. And God knows what I'm talking about"

Does anyone else find that more telling?

Did anyone else see the clip from last nights prayer vigil where Cindy says we ( joe public ) need to get off our a$$ and find her granddaughter ??

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...1200&cat=Local&title=Sanford Image Adjustment

If you want to see some really interesting "body language" watch this clip. When Cindy makes her "Get off your A@@ statement take a good look at LEE. His eyes close like he is shutting off her BS. When she uses the word "God" the look on his face is priceless. His mother is a piece of work and a liar and HE KNOWS IT.

I agree with Mendara's comment above. No Amber Alert was ever issued, either.

I believe a letter written by the client to someone else and given to the attorney may be evidence, but generally a letter written by the client to the attorney is a privileged attorney client communication, so long as it isn't shown to anyone outside the attorney client relationship.

That makes sense. We had psych evals (which of course would have been written by someone else about us). He told us if they were bad to keep them from him.

I was afraid mine would say something like, "This freak is addicted to Websleuths and online puzzle games" but it came out okay.:crazy:

George says 15 days, Cindy counts on her fingers for 19 days. How do they know how long this bag of pizzasmellslikeadeadbodysocoveritupwithcleaningdetergent was in the car?

I agree. And if the family is so convinced there is a Zenaida they should have their own sketch done and released and also all info about her car, year, color, size, shape etc. There is no Zenaida tho. Not one that babysit caylee. The car was caylee's babysitter. In my opinion.

No sketch of Zeinada released, no manhunt for the missing child, nothing. This tells me either the police know she is dead or LE is making a huge mistake not looking for her. I am going with LE knows there is NO zeinada, otherwise she would considered a criminal the little girl in danger and a sketch released along with a nation wide manhunt!

Well, even if laundry detergent flouresces, it will still test as laundry detergent. So George can use that excuse all day long, but in the end, what does it mean? It just makes the whole thing look shadier in terms of a potential cover-up.

If pizza doesn't smell like decomp, then how will pizza and Arm & Hammer smell like decomp? Wouldn't it just smell like reconstituted cardboard and...Arm & Hammer? Oh, but right. There was a dead squirrel in the undercarriage. Right.

These people make my head hurt. I was praying we'd get DNA results today, but now they're saying later in the week. Which surely is LE code for "Well, we actually got them Friday, but we need 5-7 days to process and analyze the results before we go public with them." Responsible, but in the meantime we have to endure these bizarre flip-flops.

This is by far the most frustrating case I've ever followed.

Seems as though Lee isn't visiting Casey any longer. When was the last time we heard from him? As has been speculated, maybe he's had it with her, officially.

Her father hinted Sunday she won't get away scot-free."She has to pay for some of the stuff that she put herself through and put her daughter through," George Anthony said. He also admitted his daughter has made mistakes. .

He knows there are charges that are going to be leveled.

THey've already had people do the "pizza test" and all that happens is the pizza turns rock hard, and doesn't smell at all. In any case, the difference between an old pizza smell and a cadaver smell to a dog is the difference between night and day.

The only way they could know is if they placed it there or saw it beforehand. Either is possible. WE don't know that Casey actually had the car exclusively after June 15th until the 27th.

I will say it again. There has been NO confirmed sighting of Caylee after June 15th. NO ONE has come forward to say they saw this child with anyone. The video tape is the last KNOWN sighting of Caylee Anthony. PERIOD.

There is a missing little girl. He wasn't out to get some Papparazzi photo or anything. He wanted answers to the question of, "where is Caylee?". I do NOT believe he was out of line. I think reporters should be all over Casey's friends and family right now. SOMEONE needs to get some answers out of these people!

I agree, but, we still dont know what he has told LE. I think LE knows a lot at this point and I am sure a lot has come from her close friends and family, privately, and they dont feel comfortable telling the media everything they know. Now, of it turns out he knows a lot and is holding out on LE...

For all the speculators.. lol.. I noticed George is now wearing his wedding band. Maybe he's trying to cut off our discussion on that now too? He probably reads here.

I will say it again. There has been NO confirmed sighting of Caylee after June 15th. NO ONE has come forward to say they saw this child with anyone. The video tape is the last KNOWN sighting of Caylee Anthony. PERIOD.

I agree!

The only way they could know is if they placed it there or saw it beforehand. Either is possible. WE don't know that Casey actually had the car exclusively after June 15th until the 27th.

I have to agree that the 6/15 is the last confirmed sighting of this baby alive.

Regarding the pizza thing, I must be some fresh kind of weird cause never in my entire life have I put a pizza in the trunk. It's always been on the front seat or the back seat. Usually with a stolen slice before I get home. And on top of it we bring the pizza in the house to eat. If I hear the GP's bring up the pizza thing one more time, I'm gonna hurl.

He said that he now believes the smell came from the combination of a rotting pizza and a cleaning fluid bottle being left in a hot car for 15 days. George Anthony said his daughter told him about a jailhouse letter she wrote.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17081458/detail.html

I found it already and posted on the last page or before.
That's just it, though - when he gave that long interview to Orlando Salinas as he left the jail, George never used the word 'fluid'. He called it "laundry detergent". In the link above, it's the reporter who calls it fluid.

It may not make a difference, but my mental image listening to the interview live yesterday was of laundry powder, not liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove