Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it's just my irrational hope speaking, but I found the word usage interesting about only Casey knowing who she left her with.

If there was any sort of coverup - surely the first thing they'd do is bleach the trunk. It destroys DNA and luminesces under black light, right? Or not?

Sorry, trying to do a million things at once atm

I think the comment "IF ANYONE SPEAKS OF LAB ITEMS IT WILL BE CONSIDERED.....BLAH BLAH IE, BREAKING THE LAW. Does anyone think that that was directing at Georges leak about the gas cans?

I agree. I think the DNA testing must have come back at best inconclusive and I don't think in a case this serious...dead 3 year old, mom partying for a month...they would be offering any kind of immunity if they believed they had what is necessary to prosecute her.

IMO its a bluff...we will give you limiited immunity if you tell us where Caylee is and we won't use what you tell us in our case....wreaks of desperation.

That's my take as well...

Medea,

I have to agree with you. The results of the DNA testing would be back by now and I am assuming there just isn't enough to ensure a conviction, but probably enough to charge her none the less.

Death penalty cases against women are an uphill battle with the best of evidence. Then add a Death penalty or life case without a body. It's not impossible, but it's not easy either. Seriously, nothing we heard today indicates what the results of testing is.

I have another theory too. The testing came back positive that Caylee is dead and LE wants to find her body so are offering limited immunity and won't use Casey's 'confession' to convict her. They will have to prove their case thru other means. So they are using the results to get her to talk and offer her the limited immunity. Otherwise they will proceed and try to convict her of the crime with what they have. Perhaps they will plead this down from murder to manslaughter or something and it won't even go to a trial.

Yep. This is possible, in fact plausible. If they're offering limited immunity, it may be for the family's sake that they're doing so. Cindy wanted an investigation: she got one. Plus, I have to wonder if by the action one might think Casey gave Caylee away. I say this because limited immunity is typically used in court cases where 1 witness' testimony is so critical that the right to prosecute them for what they say is tossed (for example, drug dealers who rat on their suppliers), but any evidence the state has can be used to prosecute them can be used.

As the days pass I feel as though we will never know what happened.

I think the comment "IF ANYONE SPEAKS OF LAB ITEMS IT WILL BE CONSIDERED.....BLAH BLAH IE, BREAKING THE LAW. Does anyone think that that was directing at Georges leak about the gas cans?

No, its a very strong signal that they don't want any of the forensic test results leaked. George can say whatever he wants about gas cans that were stolen from his property...

What I can't decide is what it means...usually, quite frankly, if police have incriminating evidence they don't care if it gets leaked or not, no matter what they say...sooooo, this could be interpreted to mean the lab results were not helpful and they want that kept quiet, but its hard to say.

Yep and thank YEW for posting. Smart, smart move on their part, especially if they have some evidence already.

I missed it!! Is the video still available anywhere?

could the DNA be back and they know she is dead but they are all emotionally involved now and want to recover her body so they will let her out of the death penalty

This could be what Jose Baez was waiting for...........LE willing to negotiate a plea, taking the DP off the table, and possibly a reduction in the charges.......reduced from murder to manslaughter.

I got some video that just came up on the wesh.com site with noise. lol all is shows is a car leaving the lot. Not people or mics tho. did the presser take place already?

I must say I've mulled that idea over in my head many times....Casey giving Caylee to someone...if she'd truly never bonded with her child, was so jealous of her and the love she received - wouldn't that make sense? I wonder if she'd ever considered giving Caylee up for adoption in the beginning? She seems quite the unwilling mother.

Ok, another newbie here....been lurking since the start of this case.

I know its a bit off topic, but this was being discussed earlier about the photos and GP questioning their timing. They already took down the ones of Casey, but we know its the same people, same club, same night (unless they all conspired to show up on a different night wearing the same clothes, all the same people, same hair, etc.....)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jazzilonna/2599224372/meta/in/set-72157605736646686

The details tell you when they were taken, shutter speed, what type of camera...no denying anything here....
I tried to see if this was already posted, but didn't find it...sorry if reduntant.

I was just watching the news and the attorney for the Duckett family was on discussing the upcoming trial. She said that little Trenton's 4th birthday is coming up in 6 days. That means that both he and sweet little Caylee either share a birthday, one year apart, or their birthdays are only one day apart! (can't remember the exact date of Caylees, but THINK it is either the 9th or 10th). Another detail of both cases that are similar! I think it is quite eerie how many similarities there are between the two!!

It would be interesting to have a thread that compare all of them.

Maybe it's me, but when I read the article on this link http://www.wftv.com/news/17091439/detail.html about Jesus' MySpace page and the reporter saying:

There seems to be a very interesting clue on the Internet, as well. Jesus Ortiz's MySpace page is still online and a condolence message was left in the name of none other than Caylee Marie Anthony.

There is no such message from Caylee. There is a message from a MySpace Friend Stefanie who has next to her name "Love you Caylee Marie Anthony"

snipped from http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15753753

[Stephanie] Love You Caylee Marie Anthony♥
May 11 2007 1:29 PM

wow. i just got back from vacation and heard the news. it's absolutely unreal... and i didn't want to believe it. you really did touch everyone you ever met. it was too soon, and you had so much to show the world. you are loved, you are missed, you're in all of our prayers. if i'm this heartbroken about it, i can only imagine your family. my prayers go out to all of you. RIP jesus.
miss you, love you, see you in time my friend. ♥

The media is reporting this as Caylee Marie Anthony sent this message to Jesus' My Space page. I am LIVID!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemc
Who gave her that tattoo?? Maybe I have watched too much LAink, but people talk their heads off when they are getting a tattoo on that show. I wander if the person who gave her the tattoo has come forward to the police.... hmmm...guess the police already thought of that.

Well, funny you should ask:

Mike Walker, of Patrick Burgeois visit fame, happens to be a tatoo artist:

Funhouse tattoos..

5303 E. Colonial Drive
Suite # F
Orlando, Fl. 32807
(407) 382-6662​

http://www.funhousetattoos.com/BH/FH/locations.html

Brought this over so you can see, bolded by me, I am not stating as a fact that Mike Walker did Casey's latest tattoo. I am saying there is a connection to known players in this case.
To add: I am saying if it is possible that he did in fact, it would explain the reference to him at the jail visit by Patrick, and could also give an indication as to where Casey might have been and when... It might be a clue as to where she dumped Caylee if it foloow my theory as the tattoo being a homage to Caylee in the first place..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895