Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone finds a link to the recorded briefing, please post it as I missed part of the briefing.

Thanks

Now I'm confused, did the DA deny making an offer of limited immunity?

Poll
Do you think Casey Anthony, mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee, should be released from jail?
Poll Results:
Yes! 8.50%
No way. 83.84%
I'm not sure. 7.66%
Vote for Cool Camp of the Week
Total number of votes: 5281

From myfoxorlando.com

snipped
[
The media is reporting this as Caylee Marie Anthony sent this message to Jesus' My Space page. I am LIVID!!!!

LOL< I know somebody that is going to be getting a "Patty" letter..:blowkiss:

detectives know who father is (they have discovered this) said at the presser. I am trying to listen on wesh.com but there is a problem and it is hard to hear.

Now I'm confused, did the DA deny making an offer of limited immunity?

It confused me too!!! That was a video report and the reporter looked like he was holding a statement from State Attorney.

"Aside from the fluid found if we're just going by hairs found-even if they are Caylee's how can they tell it's from a dead rather than live body"

I don't know if this was answered, but they can by the existence of a dark band close to the root.

live report coming up on wesh right now

*** CNN Headline News -- Caylee up next

IMHO if the DNA tests had come back with results that could carry dire consequences for Casey, why would they offer her anything BEFORE they go in tell her they know she is guilty, have strong evidence of such and will go easier on her if she gives up what she knows? Seems to me that you would only offer limited immunity to someone if you have no other choice.

Before the press conference the reporter said that the state attorneys office had spoken of limited immunity. She said that the lies so far would not be held against her but that any info they gained from talks would.

They also found Jesus' mother. It was the first she had heard that Caylee may be her Grandaughter.

Presser said DNA not in yet but will not be shared with the public when it arrives.

From what I got the LE, police,Atty Gen,are denying it

detectives know who father is (they have discovered this) said at the presser. I am trying to listen on wesh.com but there is a problem and it is hard to hear.

That's not what he said. He said they do NOT know who he is, or even if he is alive. But they have no reason to believe the father is involved in this at all.

I think its Jose that wants immunity. LE has said no immunity on the table for anyone.

I go back and forth on this case as usual...

At first I thought... they're keeping the tests quiet because it's not what they thought.....

But now I wonder...are they keeping it quiet to freak out the Anthonys as Casey is keeping it all so quiet????

What if she sold her and wants immunity from that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya