Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
shannon718

Guys I think that is kind of HUGE. What owner of a tattoo parlor goes to see a client that got a 2 word tattoo? A 2 word tattoo in honor of her daughter? That shows a significant relationship. We need to find his my space NOW. Its too weird. There is something too it. They are also very different than her usual circle of friends.

People on here had already found his myspace page. He went to school with Casey...both he and Patrick did. I have no idea where the link is...many many threads back.I'm SURE someone on here still has it tho...

I know his myspace name was KINGMERCK or something like that....not sure of the spelling tho.

Okay, this tells me they have ZERO idea where Caylee is or where to look for her.

You do not offer any kind of immunity to a socioapath who killed her 3 year old daughter unless you are desperate.

Okay, this tells me they have ZERO idea where Caylee is or where to look for her.

You do not offer any kind of immunity to a socioapath who killed her 3 year old daughter unless you are desperate.

I agree, this does not look good.

My theory is they have the results and the DNA is Caylee's. That's why the immunity--perhaps taking the DP off the table if they recover the remains.

I think you may get more than possible immunity, this could be it folks.

The immunity they'd offer is limited - it is Casey's final chance to come clean with what she knows and with as much media attention as the case has gotten, I am not surprised that they'd do it. My bet is they have a good idea of what the DNA and forensics tests results are already.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17091439/detail.html

Check this out - its about Jesus Ortiz being the father

Eyewitness News spent the day knocking on doors Monday looking for relatives and friends of Jesus Ortiz, a 21-year-old killed in a car crash. In death, he's being dragged into the Caylee Anthony saga.

"I've never heard that name before," Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News.

Caylee's grandmother Cindy claims no knowledge of Ortiz, slthough she has said Caylee's father was killed in a car crash. That crash investigation included a blood test for toxicology. Now investigators may use that sample in a post-mortem paternity test.

The immunity they'd offer is limited - it is Casey's final chance to come clean with what she knows and with as much media attention as the case has gotten, I am not surprised that they'd do it. My bet is they have a good idea of what the DNA and forensics tests results are already.

Why offer her immunity if they have what is needed to convict her?

Yeah, I would guess they are desperate --> Casey hasn't given them anything to work off of in 20 days or so. But instead she's so worried about being home for the birthday party... :sick:

He's talking out of mic and nothing major. Same thing, update after the weekend, jeesh he could wait till 5:30 ruined it for me :(.

It would be manslaughter/neg hom, if she admits she accidentally killed Caylee, and she is believed after she talks. It could be simply taking the death penalty off the table. Or further charges. Nothing less.

Yeah, I would guess they are desperate --> Casey hasn't given them anything to work off of in 20 days or so. But instead she's so worried about being home for the birthday party... :sick:

SHe just wants any excuse for a party. Saddens me to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro