Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW - bags of stuffed animals - how do you know that? Can you see that they are stuffed animals? The lengths these people go to. My God, IF you are going to do that - you do it at night - or maybe like INSIDE the garage and put them in the garbage can there so "people" won't see.
How horrible

:eek:

I cannot believe that he would throw away ANYTHING that had belonged to Caylee!!!!!!

Sorry to keep posting this, but can anyone confirm my post from above that this is where they are currently searching??

I just wanted to clarify that I was not refering to the helicopter searching for the guys stealing parts I was refering to the conversation on the radio. Someone else refered to the coversation on the radio being about the search I was simply stating that the conversation on the radio was not about the search going on in that area. I know that they would never send a helicopter for to search for someone stealing parts.

I'm sorry Katelynnk. :) I was trying to make a joke of a bad situation, I meant no harm. There is quite a bit going on with this frequency today. I'm listening but don't listen enough to Orlando to be familiar with each department.

Sorry to keep posting this, but can anyone confirm my post from above that this is where they are currently searching??

sounds like it from what Joe is saying.

What is the "caylee box" on the TV that you're referring to? I can't watch during the day, so I have never noticed it

geez I have to go to lunch...I know when I get back from lunch you guys will probably be another 20 pages ahead....LOL

Please keep us that are at work posted.. I know you will.. just felt the need to say that!!

Thanks in advance to those of you doing that!

Fox reporting that Cindy is 11min late for her video visit with Casey, and now it's too late (they lock the doors).

I cannot, I am only going by a phone call.

He said this to me via email:

Orange County helicopters and deputies are going up and down every street and are circling all around the area I am searching.... I think they have a hot tip..... It's near sr-50 and goldenrod along the econ trail....

Then he called me and we spoke about it. Said he left the area, lots of LE presense.

He did tell me his source about charges within the hour. I have not and cannot confirm...at work, trying to keep up here.

Joe is canvassing, not searching, is how I understood.

WOW - bags of stuffed animals - how do you know that? Can you see that they are stuffed animals? The lengths these people go to. My God, IF you are going to do that - you do it at night - or maybe like INSIDE the garage and put them in the garbage can there so "people" won't see.
How horrible

Looking for a link to this reporting... anyone have it?? My goodness, don't they realize that people will steal that off their lawn and sell them on ebay for big money? That doesn't seem fair to Caylee. Are they that clueless??... where they don't realize what people might do with them?? No wonder he is not in law enforcement any more... george probably couldn't find a body if he tripped over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE