Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs found nothing at all in new search. Not to worry. I feel that we will find her soon! Just a hunch.

That search, I think, was earlier in the day, not the search now taking place our poster gave an eyewitness report on. :confused:

I cannot, I am only going by a phone call.

He said this to me via email:

Orange County helicopters and deputies are going up and down every street and are circling all around the area I am searching.... I think they have a hot tip..... It's near sr-50 and goldenrod along the econ trail....

Then he called me and we spoke about it. Said he left the area, lots of LE presense.

He did tell me his source about charges within the hour. I have not and cannot confirm...at work, trying to keep up here.

Joe is canvassing, not searching, is how I understood.

Thank you for posting this, Christine..

Thank GOD for all of you who are keeping us updated...... thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!

I have left the area it was like an army swarming in on where I was....

Throwing away stuffed animals? I try not to get too emotional on here.....but WTF???!!!

If anything is found, LE will go to a radio channel we will not be able to hear and will transmitt from there. No other traffic will be allowed on that frequency.
IMO

I don't understand why he would be throwing away the stuffed animals.

If anything happened to my daughter you could not rip her stuffed animals out of my hands for at least months..

I don't get it..

I can't confirm because I couldn't actually see the stuffed animals, but the person running the camera for WFTV was within 3 or so feet from Grandpa with the reporter standing right beside him. As much as I hate to assume anything, I would guess that the reported asked him what was in the bags. They were the dark, lawn type of trash bag that you would use to put big or heavy stuff in, not the normal white kitchen garbage bag.

Maybe the reporter will get gutzy and actually go over and open the bag and take a peek before the trashman has a chance to pick it up..

If the trash is placed on a curb, George has just relinguished rights to it. Anyone can look at it now.

If anything is found, LE will go to a radio channel we will not be able to hear and will transmitt from there. No other traffic will be allowed on that frequency.
IMO
My thoughts as well - either change frequency or with something this big will go to cell phones

could be caseys teddy bears.

This is utter chaos...so we know the DNA tests came back - now they are annoucing charges for Casey are pending....do you think she finally coughed up the truth if they presented her with DNA evidence that matched Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member