Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #52

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked all the local stations and there are no updates. Not even about Cindy's missed visit.

It could be fraud for clearing out Amy's bank account/using her checkbook.

Yes, but if that were the case, I think it would be the charges that are the 2 'holds' on Casey. That would be OPD, IMO.

It could be stuffed animals people have sent to them... these cases always bring about loads of gifts to the family when a child goes missing.

I agree that missing child cases DO result in "gifts" being sent to the family.

BUT it is very rude to just throw out the gifts.

George, how about giving them to some organization?

Where or where did this stuffed animals being thrown away rumor start?? I just saw the video of George taking the garbage to the curb. There is NO I repeat NO truth to the speculation that in it were stuffed animals. None that I find.

I watched the video too, no stuffed animals visible to my eyes.
What a horrid rumor, if it was a rumor.

Where or where did this stuffed animals being thrown away rumor start?? I just saw the video of George taking the garbage to the curb. There is NO I repeat NO truth to the speculation that in it were stuffed animals. None that I find.

Yes, where did the stuffed animal info come from? :mad:

Cindy not showing up for a scheduled visit is very telling. Especially with whatever George is doing. Does anyone know where she is? Has she left the house today? Hmmm...

I agree that missing child cases DO result in "gifts" being sent to the family.

BUT it is very rude to just throw out the gifts.

George, how about giving them to some organization?

There is NO PROOF of this. It seems to be a rumor that has wings. I need to see a link folks, PLEASE.

Must have been a pretty good tip....Kudos Joe and thank you for risking yourself....

YES!!:clap::clap::blowkiss:

George throwing away Caylee's stuffed animals, Cindy not showing up for the scheduled meeting with Casey, helicopters and LE searching near FL school...

None of this looks good for Caylee.

I'm ill..

OMG! They are Caylees stuffed animals?? :( :mad:
How could he??????????????????????????????? :cry:

Helicopters and five deputies searching at sr-50 and goldenrod along econ trail and river in the top left of this corner....

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&r...TF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=image

SHe is going to be charged within the hour.... the deputy spotted my flyers and I thought he thought I was suspicious....

THANK YOU SO MUCH Joe!!! :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I dunno. I think maybe some people are jumping the gun here. I think she will probably be "formally" charged today with the crimes she is currently being held for.

The police bringing up immunity actually makes me believe that they really don't have anything on her yet.

It was said that she will be charged with a felony today. I dont believe anything that she is being held on currently falls under the category of felony,therefore it would be a new charge.

Those were the words of the News person on the air.. George was throwing away stuffed animals !!! It was NOT from the remote report at the GP's home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor