Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the flying flip started the stuff animal rumor?

Cindy seems to be a neat freak and lets face it, she never ever met or had an excuse to go pick her grand daughter up from the babysitter. Is there a grandmother out there who hasn't made up an excuse to go pick up their grandchild from daycare?? Maybe after you have had 2 or three grandkids, but your first??... your very first that lived with you or even nearby??...and grama cindy never even met the person who cares for her grandchild?? :mad:

I know, it doesn't make sense. I do think though, that Casey was such a bully that it was easier to accept what she said than to confront her. The resulting temper tantrum probably was not worth it.

Yes, but if that were the case, I think it would be the charges that are the 2 'holds' on Casey. That would be OPD, IMO.

I agree, they are holding or should say were holding that.. a police report has been filed.

Yesterday, WFTV.com reported that prosecutors had offered Casey Anthony immunity, in exchange for information about her daughter; however State Attorney's Office spokesman Randy Means has since said that no such deal is in the works.
"We are not entertaining immunity for anyone involved with this case," Means told WESH.com.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/08/investigators-h.html

They're not going to admit they are offering immunity. If the leak about immunity got out -- they are playing damage control at this point.

It was said that she will be charged with a felony today. I dont believe anything that she is being held on currently falls under the category of felony,therefore it would be a new charge.

Child neglect is a Felony

Murder is murder and child neglect could be a felony depending on the degree

Agreed. Local 6 is saying she will be charged with one count of felony child neglect and the original charges for lying and child neglect.

There is nothing at this point saying she is going to be charged with murder, that I can find.

Salem

Is this search thing a rumor too? What is going on? Are they searching and will charges be filed?

It was said that she will be charged with a felony today. I dont believe anything that she is being held on currently falls under the category of felony,therefore it would be a new charge.
The child neglect charge IS a third degree FELONY

This is from FindLaw:

"felony child neglect or endangerment that involves a special danger to human life as committed and in the abstract may properly serve as a predicate felony to a charge of felony murder."

I don't understand why he would be throwing away the stuffed animals.

If anything happened to my daughter you could not rip her stuffed animals out of my hands for at least months..

For REAL! I still have my dads stuff and he passed just days after I turned 12! I treasure daddys things. :(
How could that family do such a thing??:eek::eek:
I don't get it..

If the trash is placed on a curb, George has just relinguished rights to it. Anyone can look at it now.

He sure has and I hope somebody has scooped it all up!!!!:mad:
This is utter chaos...so we know the DNA tests came back - now they are annoucing charges for Casey are pending....do you think she finally coughed up the truth if they presented her with DNA evidence that matched Caylee?
I hope they've got her nasty a$$ to the wall. God help her if Caylee is deceased!:mad:

I know, it doesn't make sense. I do think though, that Casey was such a bully that it was easier to accept what she said than to confront her. The resulting temper tantrum probably was not worth it.
That would be insanity for a devoted grandmother, complete insanity :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member