Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee's father IS deceased, but funeral was out of state (according to Lee)...hm.

This is another lie, i bet she made up this guy and then told her family he died in a car crash so that they wouldn't ask questions. I bet his name is Jose Rodiguez - De La Guardia - Fernandez.

When are they going to charge Lee for deleting the myspace comments and obstructing justice there????

We don't know that Lee deleted the comments. Casey and Cindy created the page. Casey says it in the first phone call "I made the ****page. I am sure she was savvy enough to delete anything that would incriminate her. No one knows when those comments were deleted. Friend Christina and Lee both wanted the password...they probably wanted to see if they could find anything themselves. Christina was crying and Lee was pissed off that day, they were both trying to push her to stop lying.

I have a dvd recorder but I don't have it hooked up to burn a copy straight off the tv. Since I'm using a flip camera, standing there and taping it ( meanwhile telling the kids to not come in the room!) then I have to upload it to youtube is why it's taking FOREVER to load it. ARGH!!!!! But the Lee video is almost done and the Cindy is loading now. Hang tight!
As you watch Cindy trundeling back into the garage, after she tried laying a guilt trip on the reporters questioning her, notice her new gaggle of "personal assistants" trailing after her.

I feel like Kathyn a page or so back, I am afraid that if that child is not found we may never really know what happened to her. I am also feeling that if they had some conclusive forensics they would have charged her with murder. Since they didn't I wonder if they do have anything.

I have FOX news on and have DVR so I was able to just rewind to listen to Cindy.

I am seriously thinkig of getting a Flip Video so I record these interviews as I want to see them all, especially the one Lee just did!

Trust me, she started to say Casey and stopped at Ca dis and went to Caylee disapperance.

no, it was after she said Ca dis and went to Caylee's disappearance. Can you put the recording on the spot where she's stepping off the driveway onto the little sidewalk heading toward the front door and from that point on to the front door, what does she say? Geez, I wish Fox news would hurry up and post that interview w/Cindy on their website. New technology = poop!

Well Let me tell you something, I will bet you, the guys that were with Casey 3yrs 9months ago are scratching there heads.

Stuff it, Cindy!!

Go help your husband and son throw out more gifts. Are you ticked off because they weren't for Casey??

I wish to God that LE could arrest all of them. SPIT!

I have a dvd recorder but I don't have it hooked up to burn a copy straight off the tv. Since I'm using a flip camera, standing there and taping it ( meanwhile telling the kids to not come in the room!) then I have to upload it to youtube is why it's taking FOREVER to load it. ARGH!!!!! But the Lee video is almost done and the Cindy is loading now. Hang tight!

Thanks for all your hard work Gigi. It sounds too complicated for me, so I really appreciate your efforts.

OME

All the lies are making my head hurt! :bang:

Not meaning to be rude but All the bashing, swearing and snarky comments are giving me a tremendous headache. This is the first time since I have been a member of WS that I have seen so much bashing and tearing people apart on any thread.

In my humble opinion it is so much easier to follow all these threads without all the added snarky posts that add nothing to the case but bashing which in no way will solve any investigation. :boohoo:

Stuff it, Cindy!!

Go help your husband and son throw out more gifts. Are you ticked off because they weren't for Casey??

I wish to God that LE could arrest all of them. SPIT!

ha. looks like we are all sick of this.

It appears they took the car seat from the house last week, or did it just look like one? Wouldn't the seat be in the car then??? And why wouldn't this 'nanny' have the seat????

No what I was saying was that if Casey or anyone from her family saw this, they could say, "You saw on the news about the car being stolen with the baby in the back? That's what happened to Caylee. They made Casey get out of the car and they ran off. That's why her purse was there." and why they find Caylee dead and why it isn't Casey's fault,.. blah blah blah jmo

When are they going to charge Lee for deleting the myspace comments and obstructing justice there????

Can't be soon enough for me!

The whole family is covering up for Casey. I just hate to see this whole family smiling and panning for the cameras. There is nothing to smile about here, IMO.

Forgive me if I missed something, but I was just going over the thread on the identity of Caylee's biological dad. Is the consensus that it was Jesus Ortiz? I checked the social security's death index database and the birthdate given for every person by this name who fits the timeframe would make him substantially older than Casey. The youngest person by this name who passed away in the time since Caylee would have been conceived was born in 1964. Please let me know if I've missed something here.

Link to list of social security death index database:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries.asp?Page=OBITFINDERSSIRESULTS

I feel like Kathyn a page or so back, I am afraid that if that child is not found we may never really know what happened to her. I am also feeling that if they had some conclusive forensics they would have charged her with murder. Since they didn't I wonder if they do have anything.

I actually think that the reason that she hasn't been charged yet is because they haven't found a body yet. If they charged her now then the defense could ask for a hearing to show cause, and while it is not impossible to prove with the forensic evidence, why take that chance.

no, it was after she said Ca dis and went to Caylee's disappearance. Can you put the recording on the spot where she's stepping off the driveway onto the little sidewalk heading toward the front door and from that point on to the front door, what does she say? Geez, I wish Fox news would hurry up and post that interview w/Cindy on their website. New technology = poop!

Within the the 3:00 - 4:00 spot on FOX, I saw her move a little towards the front door, but then she went into the garage.

To the poster who asked if Lee said "out of state funeral", yes he said to the best of his knowledge it was an "out of state" funeral.

I don't think anyone here was able to find an "obituary" on the person (leaving his name out) that died in the car crash. If the obit is found it might say where the burial took place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje