Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know thats the problem with this family (tossing donated stuffed animals, even if they do smell like smoke). They don't seem to appreciate anything anyone does for them. On one hand they want help and on the other hand they don't want anyone involved unless it is thier way.

OME

I am so disgusted with these people. Trashing things that were given to them by good people, And doing it on live TV.
They have no shame. Now Lee wants us to believe Casey was working at Universal. Someone needs to clue in the bosses at Universal about them having imaginary employees.:confused:

Also, I don't mean to be beating up on the family here - honestly. But does anyone else find the fact that they are advertising for "Personal Assistants" to George and Lee Anthony as if they are advertising for a paying job and are doing US a favor rather than asking people to do a favor for them??? Why wouldn't they just label it as a request for volunteer help for specific tasks?? It reminds me of Casey's pretentiousness in repeatedly saying her daughter was with a "nanny" instead of a sitter! Just an observation.

Link for "Personal Assistant Positions":
http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/contact

who cares about this rockefeller?? they got that child back. let's stick to caylee who is still missing please! this is a message to the media!

Just a thought concerning the cemetary in the search area..I wonder if there were any fresh graves at the time of Cayle's disappearance as that would be a very clever place to hide a body. Who would suspect it and also very easy to dig freshly turned earth.

Olive, I posted a couple of times on Sunday that the stuffed animals in Caylee's room where Grandma was posed looked as if they had NEVER been played with. They were all in pristine condition in the pics!

Wonder if People magazine 'staged' the room?????

That makes sense. If the stuffed animals were from the photo shoot, the Anthony's have no attachment to them. And if they know Caylee isn't coming home, there would be no reason to keep them.

Is it theft to steal someone garbage? KWIM? lol.

I just had a thought I wonder if the stuffed animals could have listening devices in them such as a bug. Do detectives have listening devices which can pick up conversation's in the Anthony's home?

its on. put on fox! what the heck???? it was a big nothing. 1 liner. that stupid fox.

This is sorta OT (off topic) but if the stuffed animals were delivered in a car where the occupants of that car smoked, then yes, someone sensitive to ciggy smoke would be affected.

Easy solution:
Throw stuffed animals in a dryer on 'warm', place a couple Downy Softener sheets in, add a couple damp wash cloths that have been sprayed with Fabreeze and in 20 minutes the smell (or at least 99% of it) will be gone.

Or put stuffed animals in a lawn trash bag, add charcoal, secure the top and let it sit for a week. Odor gone.
Ask how I know this. *smile*

Of all the things I don't agree with that the Anthonys have done up to now, why throw away perfectly good stuffed animals that could be given to the needy children of the area?

Thank you for that update! Myself, I would be surprised if the Defence would want all Casey's lies out there. But, this whole thing is full of surprises...

Thanks for all the info here, reading and appreciating you all ! :)
Welcome! This would be a time when the defense gets the info as to what LE has as far as evidence.

Also, I don't mean to be beating up on the family here - honestly. But does anyone else find the fact that they are advertising for "Personal Assistants" to George and Lee Anthony as if they are advertising for a paying job and are doing US a favor rather than asking people to do a favor for them??? Why wouldn't they just label it as a request for volunteer help for specific tasks?? It reminds me of Casey's pretentiousness in repeatedly saying her daughter was with a "nanny" instead of a sitter! Just an observation.

Link for "Personal Assistant Positions":
http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/contact

i think we should apply. and get inside scoop. and take lots of pictures....

I am so disgusted with these people. Trashing things that were given to them by good people, And doing it on live TV.
They have no shame. Now Lee wants us to believe Casey was working at Universal. Someone needs to clue in the bosses at Universal about them having imaginary employees.:confused:

We have no idea why they are throwing them out...like I said in my previous post...they could have been left outside the house from strangers and got ruined from the rain. :mad:

Went to address this and Christine is her usual organized self..

This is my post from yesterday at 4:58PM, necessitating the question as to how close it is to the search area..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemc
Who gave her that tattoo?? Maybe I have watched too much LAink, but people talk their heads off when they are getting a tattoo on that show. I wander if the person who gave her the tattoo has come forward to the police.... hmmm...guess the police already thought of that.

Well, funny you should ask:

Mike Walker, of Patrick Burgeois visit fame, happens to be a tatoo artist:

Funhouse tattoos..

5303 E. Colonial Drive
Suite # F
Orlando, Fl. 32807
(407) 382-6662​

http://www.funhousetattoos.com/BH/FH/locations.html

GEEEEEEEZ I left for an hour for lunch....I KNEW you guys would be 20 pages ahead...FINALLY I catch up!

My coworker's ex is a tattoo artist and worked at Funhouse Tattoos years ago. She doesn't know Mike Walker, but she did say it's a crappy place to get tattoos and never to go there....that it's shady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat