Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398005,00.html

Also Tuesday, test results from DNA samples taken from a car driven by Anthony came in and were turned over to investigators, FOX News has learned.

Could this be the reason that they filed charges? That the forensics came back and it isn't Caylee???? Or could they be doing this so Casey thinks she "got away" with something and they infact do know it is Caylee. And then BAM they will hit with murder charges? I am confused

Lee Anthony: Family does know who the father of Caylee is. Last time Casey saw Caylee was on the 16th.

Basically all they said was that Casey last saw her daughter on June 16.

Fox just said that the family DOES know who caylee's Dad is and he IS deceased!

I'm so intrigued bythe thing about grandparents and boyfriend possibly being charged as accessories after the fact...

Who said that.... a speculating talking head? In what context? Did they just have police on? Was it a reporter on the ground?

Where did that come from? Is that a theory??

I'm sorry but.... their car wreaked of death and they're complaining about cigarette smoke? Why not try and excuse that smell away with bbq pizza or something?

Could it be that the stuff animals where left outside there home as some sort of shrine and when they brought then it them smelled? Maybe from rain or who knows what else.

That's a good point. I hadn't thought of that - thanks!

Her brother Lee is a nutty buddy too. Casey worked at universal studios when Caylee disappeared. I thought even Casey said in the affadavit tht she hadn't worked there in 2 years. This family doesn't know what the truth is any more.

Exactly, Lee has made statements in the past indicating he has "info". Unfortunately, it's stuff that LE has proven to be a lie. Lee Should take a moment to read the affidavit. Just sayin....

I am so disgusted with these people. Trashing things that were given to them by good people, And doing it on live TV.
They have no shame. Now Lee wants us to believe Casey was working at Universal. Someone needs to clue in the bosses at Universal about them having imaginary employees.:confused:

I would not have had the hutzpah to do that! I mean, couldn't they just move them to the garage??? What a disappointment to the folks that put them there as a loving gesture.

I will post the Lee 30 sec. interview. Although Fox did say they were still working on it whatever that means. LOL.

Oh ok, I missed that they do know who the father is. My baby was screaming in my ear. Part of me thinks they're just saying this so people stop speculating and talking about it. It's too hard to believe anything the family says anymore.

Her brother Lee is a nutty buddy too. Casey worked at universal studios when Caylee disappeared. I thought even Casey said in the affadavit tht she hadn't worked there in 2 years. This family doesn't know what the truth is any more.

I can't help but wonder if Lee's statement about Casey working at Universal when Caylee disappeared ahs anything to do with the phone convo between them when she said she wasn't at Universal "for fun" and he said, "gotcha" or something like that - like he knew why she was there that "wasn't for fun".

Also, I don't mean to be beating up on the family here - honestly. But does anyone else find the fact that they are advertising for "Personal Assistants" to George and Lee Anthony as if they are advertising for a paying job and are doing US a favor rather than asking people to do a favor for them??? Why wouldn't they just label it as a request for volunteer help for specific tasks?? It reminds me of Casey's pretentiousness in repeatedly saying her daughter was with a "nanny" instead of a sitter! Just an observation.

Link for "Personal Assistant Positions":
http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/contact

I noticed this too. I agree. I feel a sense of entitlement with this family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads