Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that....and then she went on to say that Caylee has nobody right now ????
What about all the thousands of people that have little Caylee in their prayers, the people who are here on WS trying so hard to make heads or tails from this mess Casey has created.
How dare she say Caylee has nobody@ :mad:

I couldn't believe it when she said that, she actually has me speechless for the moment :(

Did you guys just hear what I heard on Fox ? Cindy almost slipped up and said "Caylee's death" instead of "Caylee's disappearance" ? Did I hear her correctly? She said, and I quote: "Caylee's dea... I mean disappearance" unquote...

I just watched the interview again and what Cindy started to say was Casey disappearance and corrected herself right at Cas and said Caylee's disapperance.

Is it just me,... but it seems like every time Cindy is talking to the media now a days, she is always holding her mouth tightly shut. Like she is trying to keep the TRUTH from coming out. After she is done talking she tightly shuts her mouth and not in a natural way. JMO

so these extortion letters Cindy has received, I take it she has turned those over to the FBI. She didn't say they were random letters...extorion means blackmail, right? so why would anyone be blackmailing Cindy?

Do what?

I haven't heard anything about extortion letters....please tell more.

sorry not right on topic but what kind of conditions is Casey living in? It's a jail like a detention centre with her own private cell but not actually prison-I mean once convicted she'll be in a much tougher place, right?

Casey Anthony may be back in court in the next 24 hours.

Local 6 has learned that the defense could ask for a hearing where prosecutors would be forced to reveal the evidence they've gathered against Casey Anthony.

A national search for the child continues

http://www.local6.com/news/17099781/detail.html

That's not going to happen any more now since Casey has been charged.

I think LE knows what they are doing. If they file the original charges, she stays in jail and from what I've read could get 5 years. That gives them time and leverage...the more time they have, the better case they can build. I think they still have alot of people they want/need to talk to. Plus, the stress of actually being charged and Caylee's birthday coming up might break Casey...at least I hope so. Yes, LE wants to find Caylee but I think they know she is gone...so they want to build as strong a case as possible and they want time to do so.

so these extortion letters Cindy has received, I take it she has turned those over to the FBI. She didn't say they were random letters...extorion means blackmail, right? so why would anyone be blackmailing Cindy?
Dunno. Presumably they were turned over to the FBI.

I am going to break up the Cindy interview into 2 parts because it will upload faster and also because they took a break in between. The Lee full interview (6 minutes ) is almost done!

Thank you so much Gigi. I really will have to listen to it all again multiple times because my brain starting exploding from anger so many times during the interviews that I completely missed what was being said.:furious:

I don't care if this stupid "B" does think Caylee is alive and safe as long as certain things are not known to the public (cough..BS..cough), every day that child is away from home is torture to that baby!!! What little girl would not be crying and feeling scared and abandoned after not being with he r family this long??????? Of course I really don't believe gma's BS, I'm just pointing out how ever her lies are delusional!!! Hasn't she had enough time to come up with a better story by now?????

Oh heavens. Greta is going to kiss grandma and grandpa asses tonite. She is in Orland and they are her guests.

So thats where Cindy was....and my thoughts exactly on your post. Greta has to make up since the 1st interview with Cindy was the one where Cindy was going to faint on the studio floor.

I'm going to have a few cocktails before Greta comes on tonight so I can handle it better.

OME

I just watched the interview again and what Cindy started to say was Casey disappearance and corrected herself right at Cas and said Caylee's disapperance.

Did you record it from tv or do you have an Internet link? I want to listen to it again - thanks

Re: Lee's interview on FOX. he sounded and looked bemused when talking about Caylee's father. Saying they have known who it was for "years" and will never tell. Kind of contradicts what Cindy said during the bond hearing, doesn't it? QUOTE]

Contradict is putting it lightly. Cindy was on the stand and although, I didn't watch the bond hearing, if she was on the stand she was under oath.

I recognize there is come controversy over whether she stated "we believed Jesse was the father. . .or we believe"

Regardless if she stated that under oath. . . then she can't have "known for years and never tell" without having just admitted to LYING under oath.

This family really enjoys pulling our leg - my leg is killing me.

YES!! Don't ever let her back with these kooks.

That's what I said in my first post....look who Caylee would go 'home' to if she is found alive. Good Lord...

We know the family is wacky so we should be surprised at what comes out of their mouths. They do not want to think the unthinkable in the case of their own daughter OR there is so much more to this story and Caylee is going to pop out of the woodwork any time now. None of it makes sense and at the same time, all of it does.

With these charges, Casey is going to blab. She's just that type. It might not be the truth mind you....but it's going to be an explanation of an accident or SOMETHING.

So per Casey and Cindy the story goes like this: Casey dropped daughter off with someone who then kidnapped Caylee. And presumably in the process, the kidnapper also took Casey's car - maybe forced her out of the car without her purse - and took off with Caylee. Casey can't tell anyone where the baby is because the kidnappers have threatened her and her family and that is why noble Casey is abiding by what the kidnappers want. She is "sacrificing her life" for Caylee and the family by languishing in jail. Since the kidnappers had possession of her car and subsequently abandoned it, it follows that they are also the ones who are repsonsible for the situation that caused the stain, the hair, and the death smell in the trunk.

I think that's Casey's story and I think she's sticking to it. IMO

so these extortion letters Cindy has received, I take it she has turned those over to the FBI. She didn't say they were random letters...extortion means blackmail, right? so why would anyone be blackmailing Cindy?

Maybe "extortion" is code for "love" letters??

Did you guys just hear what I heard on Fox ? Cindy almost slipped up and said "Caylee's death" instead of "Caylee's disappearance" ? Did I hear her correctly? She said, and I quote: "Caylee's dea... I mean disappearance" unquote...
This time I am with you Katz! I thought the same thing.

Did you record it from tv or do you have an Internet link? I want to listen to it again - thanks

I have FOX news on and have DVR so I was able to just rewind to listen to Cindy.

I am seriously thinkig of getting a Flip Video so I record these interviews as I want to see them all, especially the one Lee just did!

Trust me, she started to say Casey and stopped at Ca dis and went to Caylee disapperance.

One other thing with the real father if it is this Ortiz person. From the article about his death, he seemed like he had a future and was going to make something of his life. He probably didn't want involvement with Casey and her family and with good reason. Assuming he knew of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895