Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing out donated gifts? Ungrateful.
Doing it in front of news cameras? Tacky.
Getting bagged for it on national TV? Priceless.
Ok, first laugh of the day. I can always count on you, Diane! Thanks!!

Geez, now I'm going to have to find something meaningful to do until Greta comes on ! I tell ya, if Greta treads lightly like NG just did, I may have to just make a trip to Otown and ask my own darn questions !!

It would be difficult for them to figure out where a bug was placed at. It's not like they could cut open the stuffed animals, if they then threw them out they would be tiping there hand to police. Best to just throw it all out.

Remember the Eisenburg case?

Do you mean Sabrina Aisenberg? If so - explain please. (Explain if not, too, I'm curious!)

My DISH went out, as well.

Cindy always says she is doing whatever she's doing to "protect Caylee". Come on... if the child were in that kind of danger, wouldn't they be moving mountains to find her? Wouldn't they have started moving them oh..... say..... around June 16th?

NG asks about the "cadaver dogs".....

She's says it was only ONE cadaver dog.... ONE DOG.....

Then she says, the next day they brought another dog. :rolleyes:

Well heck yeah, if she doesn't think 1 dog plus 1 dog equals 2 dogs -- then she'd never get my 2 plus 2 comment. :)

Sorry, I just needed a laugh... a chuckle... something! :clap:

Oh, and I just now realized what "moo" was -- I thought this place was turning into a farm! lol

So, Cindy is saying that Casey knows where Caylee is, but she can't speak about it because it will put the child in jeopardy. Does she really believe this? Give me a break!

Casey's a wonderful mom.... even carries an EXTRA KEY in her pocket just in case she's carrying things in from the car & locks her purse/keys & daughter in the car.

NG asks about the "cadaver dogs".....

She's says it was only ONE cadaver dog.... ONE DOG.....

Then she says, the next day they brought another dog. :rolleyes:

total speculation on my part. But everything this grandmother says is a lie. I don't know of any mothers that carry extra keys with them.....unless they make a habit of locking there child in the car.

Nancy is being nice to Cindy. Asking why she cancelled vist today. Cindy saying it was to protect Caylee.
Hi! Not visiting Casey in jail is protecting Caylee? :waitasec: OK, whatever. And as for throwing out the donated stuffed animals because they smelled like smoke, what bs!! Wash them or spray them with fabreze!! And if you don't want them, give them to a battered womens' shelter or LE to hand out during DV or TA calls where children are involved. This family is disgusting! MOO

That's strange mine went out too. Are you all in Colorado in the mountains by any chance???

I'm on Dish as well in Oregon and the signal keeps coming and going and coming and going.

It's like Wimbledon without the tennis balls..

:shakehead:

Good old GA for me too. I just had a nice laugh thinking of all of us with computers going, NG on and all going - NOOO!!!! at the same time. Hope this doesn't happen during Greta...

total speculation on my part. But everything this grandmother says is a lie. I don't know of any mothers that carry extra keys with them.....unless they make a habit of locking there child in the car.
I think this slip of the tongue was more like an admission that Casey did lock Caylee in the car and often. :mad:

Cindy was saying that there was a way out for Casyee if she did not want to be a mom anymoore....that they would have taken care of the child. But it does not work that way in the real world.

I have a daughter that is a clone of Casey......and trust me , there is NOTHING that she does that makes any sense. difference is, I don't act like this Cindy chick.

If this entire family thought this child was out there..........they should be out there looking for her! Simple
She also failed to mention the REAL reason Casey left. Yes, once upon a time this may have been true, but IMO no way Casey would have let her mom know she couldn't handle the responsibility of being on her own. "NO WAY, GM! And do you know why, GM? Because of the power game you play. THIS IS NOT A GAME! If you have info...give it to the people who can help!!"

ETA: quotation is me screaming inside my head!! Loving home, my *advertiser censored**!

Geez, now I'm going to have to find something meaningful to do until Greta comes on ! I tell ya, if Greta treads lightly like NG just did, I may have to just make a trip to Otown and ask my own darn questions !!

Want some help????? I wanna go to the jail & pretend I'm Cindy!!! LOL

Do you mean Sabrina Aisenberg? If so - explain please. (Explain if not, too, I'm curious!)

My DISH went out, as well.

Cindy always says she is doing whatever she's doing to "protect Caylee". Come on... if the child were in that kind of danger, wouldn't they be moving mountains to find her? Wouldn't they have started moving them oh..... say..... around June 16th?

yes, little sabina Aisenberg...is that how it is spelled? Anyways, remember the police got approval to wire tap the home?

I still can't figure out why the state attorneys office has not taken this to a grand jury, enough of all this game playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member