Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
uh oh. I just heard on Channel 13 (here in central FL, it's all news all the time channel), that Jose Baez has subpeona'ed all the information regarding Casey's Myspace page, including the IP address of everyone who has ever visited her "MySpace". He might want to just disregard any visits after June 16, else he will be a busy man for a long long time.

Don't get on me for people bashing. If you don't like this, ignore it.

BUT..I think the woman is either an alcoholic, or on something. Her mind is gone. Long gone.

I totally agree with you / she is flipping nutso!

I'm on Dish as well in Oregon and the signal keeps coming and going and coming and going.

It's like Wimbledon without the tennis balls..

:shakehead:

LOL. Same here. This case is haunted. These people are aliens. I don't know but I do know I feel as if am going crazy :crazy::crazy::crazy:

You guys didn't miss much. I think Cindy had alot to say but Nancy ran out of time.

Well I said on the other thread that Cindy was starting to make sense, how casey was a great mother and she wouldn't leave her in the car etc and how only 1 dog hit on the trunk (I thought it was 2 tho) and how this unethical person took Caylee and they know who it is.

HOWEVER, AND THIS IS A BIG HOWEVER, 2 dogs hit on the trunk. If Cindy told the cops who has Caylee as she states she did, I think they would have found her by now. BUT, I also heard that LE does think others are involved in caylee's disappearance so I wonder what the MO is on this case and what LE thinks. I feel that the dna thing didn't turn up anything or they would have charged her with murder today. Half of me wants to believe Cindy and believe Caylee is alive. On the other hand, I think if someone really had caylee, they would have dumped her off in some mall and taken off for some other state or something with the attention this case has gotten. How is this mysterious person living? doing their shopping? Eating? earning a living? with a baby around?

I also think Casey would have told LE in secret who had her child if the child was alive and this story had any merit.

total speculation on my part. But everything this grandmother says is a lie. I don't know of any mothers that carry extra keys with them.....unless they make a habit of locking there child in the car.

Wouldn't be surprised if Cindy always asked Casey if she had an extra key in her pocket and this has changed in her mind that it was Casey carrying it.

Larry King says they'll be talking about Caylee after the initial segment with network anchors.

Want some help????? I wanna go to the jail & pretend I'm Cindy!!! LOL

You pretend you're Cindy, and I'll pretend that I'm your new assistant (or that family friend that was on NG). I'm ready - let's go !!

She also failed to mention the REAL reason Casey left. Yes, once upon a time this may have been true, but IMO no way Casey would have let her mom know she couldn't handle the responsibility of being on her own. "NO WAY, GM! And do you know why, GM? Because of the power game you play. THIS IS NOT A GAME! If you have info...give it to the people who can help!!"

ETA: quotation is me screaming inside my head!! Loving home, my *advertiser censored**!

Classic "this is really about my Mom skills disguised as a dead grandaughter" affliction- I seriously could rap that witch- not "bashing",
she IS preventing this child being found as much as her daughter, period.

Larry King is having the case on after these first people are over. The case is coming up later.

Cindy says they are working with police, but the police have issued no all point bulletins for anyone that might have kidnapped Caylee? As far as safety goes, how the hell would the kidnappers know what they were telling police anyway? And most kidnappers would have dumped Caylee long ago with the kind of media coverage this case has gotten, everyone is on the lookout for the girl. Let's face it, Cindy is lying big time.

IIRC the 2nd dog wasn't from Orange Co. He/She came from Osceola County. The next county over. Anyone remember that?

Don't get on me for people bashing. If you don't like this, ignore it.

BUT..I think the woman is either an alcoholic, or on something. Her mind is gone. Long gone.

I think she has the same mental illness as the daughter. Frankly, they really, really think these lies are going to work. They have gotten away with all these stories all there life. Friends just stop being friends because they can't stand it anymore. Family just accepts it as "you know how those stories are with them". It will be the first time for both mom and daughter that they will not beable to get away with all of this. A court will not put up with all of this.

This woman cannot keep her mouth shut. She has a problem. Her daughter has a problem. If you know where the child is why not trust the FBI. They do things in ways that no one will be harmed. When was the last time a child was killed by LE in a kidnapping case?

total speculation on my part. But everything this grandmother says is a lie. I don't know of any mothers that carry extra keys with them.....unless they make a habit of locking there child in the car.

I do. The case in Ohio last year when the middle school assistant principal forgot to drop off her two-year-old, Cecilia, on the first day of school ... well, let's just say, in the throes of postpartum depression, watching that poor woman's agony in the interrogation room stayed with me for months.

I like to keep an extra key with me.

Also, I have twins. When you have two infants, you also worry about someone in public taking one out of the car while you're putting the other in on the other side. I lock that side immediately.

Cindy says they are working with police, but the police have issued no all point bulletins for anyone that might have kidnapped Caylee? As far as safety goes, how the hell would the kidnappers know what they were telling police anyway? And most kidnappers would have dumped Caylee long ago with the kind of media coverage this case has gotten, everyone is on the lookout for the girl. Let's face it, Cindy is lying big time.

I hope the police have not ignored the fact that at some point, this child may have been alive, or is alive. It's obvious the entire family is lying, but they still have a legal and moral obligation to try and find this child alive. The lack of any search by the police or the family is very troubling to me

Cindy is getting really close to receiving the Jackie Peterson Award.

"We want those."

You pretend you're Cindy, and I'll pretend that I'm your new assistant (or that family friend that was on NG). I'm ready - let's go !!

I'm packing my bags!!!! Playing Cindy will be easy any dumb azz can do it!!!
Bet we'd come out with alot more answers then anyone else has.

uh oh. I just heard on Channel 13 (here in central FL, it's all news all the time channel), that Jose Baez has subpeona'ed all the information regarding Casey's Myspace page, including the IP address of everyone who has ever visited her "MySpace". He might want to just disregard any visits after June 16, else he will be a busy man for a long long time.
I think this is his ploy to check for the availability of a fair "unbiased" jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties