Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Amy didn't discove money gone until she came back from her trip July 15th.

true..I think the checks were taking while she was in PR..And the cash that was taken I think happened right before she left for that trip in early July too..she referred to it as the money for her trip that Casey convinced her she stuck away somewhere in her sleep...

I would suspect if something happened to Caylee by that point she couldnt go home..so in lots of ways her funds were cut off..GP's seemed to pay for all the essentials up until she left...After not being there a few weeks she was probably in need of money..and from what I can see, she had no real job

I can tell you if not then, they do now.

In a Monday evening briefing, a sheriff’s department spokesperson said that ‘suffice to say that no effort will be spared in an attempt to exhaust any investigative effort or technique’ to find out exactly what happened"

grandmothers pants are on fire

sumpin aint right

the killer, errr ahh i mean the daughter has got something on other family members for them to be telling such outrageous hunks of dung.

I just went back and re-read the burglary report of the gas cans - the officer took the report - WROTE IT - responded to the residence - at 10:20 AM on the 24th !!!!!

The report said the gas cans went missing from 1800 on 6/22 through 1000 6/24

Are there any transcripts posted yet for this - did George really state the 24th - I kinda thought he said the 25th?

Anyone?

Casey didn't take the shovel from the shed, she borrowed it from the neighbors.
I know that...different date (supposedly)...so tell me how did she get the lock off the shed then...with her teeth?

If the times are correct on the post and George is correct that she was at the house at that time...it indicates to me that Cindy and George could be lying about Casey not living at home actually. It if is also true that George saw Casey on the 24th of June...then they are all caught in another lie...that they had not seen their daughter and only texted or called one another after June 16th until July 15th! Now how will Cindy explain that away?! Will she give Casey another 30 days to come up with some logical reason?

:rolleyes: These people are really starting to wear on me. I think they should just lock them ALL up for lying to LE! See what happens when Mummy n Daddy are in jail for awhile. Casey may feel a desire to keep them there where she will feel "safer" than she is now.

I think they moved the timeline to the 24th of June, so it doesn't reflect back on the grandparents on why they didn't do something sooner. In their eyes, 2 weeks isn't too long of a time to not see your grandchild, but a MONTH is different.

I am beginning not to make sense to myself. :rolleyes:

...and it's makes me sick thinking they're more interested in coming up with these convoluted stories than searching for their granddaughter! Asking questions to disprove LE's case against your daughter on national tv while that poor baby is lost...is just unthinkable. GM may want to believe Caylee is alive...don't we all...but GM she is not where she is supposed to be so focus on that please!!

RR I am completely convinced these people know this child is dead, are covering up for Casey, and their own culpabilities after the fact.
Makes me wonder- what the hell went on in that house that we DON"T know about??

EST, CST we don't know...

I'm in the same timezone and this is what I cut and pasted into a post:

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008 she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

Also liked the part about how there was something amiss with the gas gauge...another explanation for why Casey abandoned the car. Question is...did George fill up at the impound lot?

And did they offer an explanation for why she didn't call them to let them know that she had abandoned the car and why? She was obviously trying to hide something!

RR I am completely convinced these people know this child is dead, are covering up for Casey, and their own culpabilities after the fact.
Makes me wonder- what the hell went on in that house that we DON"T know about??

Yes. I agree.

They are all going down.

I found it very telling when Cindy said on Greta "Lying isn't against the law." I wonder if that works for stealing also in her little world? Stealing isn't against the law?

Lying seems to be excusable, and we have George intially blaming a neighbor for the theft of his gas cans, I guess that might explain why we've seen so few come rally around them.

Lying to blame a neighbor about a theft your daughter commits might not do much to endear you to others.

I think it had to do with Amy, since they were both supposed to move in together right? The drama could have been over her taking the money?
Not yet...that supposedly happened right before Amy went on vacation 7/8 IIRC.

I know that...different date (supposedly)...so tell me how did she get the lock off the shed then...with her teeth?

if she was consistently stealing gas from them, she must have had a way to get into the shed?

the whole stinking gas can story is a load of crap

where there is smoke there is fire and in this case the smokescreens are everyhere.

I think they moved the timeline to the 24th of June, so it doesn't reflect back on the grandparents on why they didn't do something sooner. In their eyes, 2 weeks isn't too long of a time to not see your grandchild, but a MONTH is different.

I am beginning not to make sense to myself. :rolleyes:

Except they must have forgotten that their 911 calls were played on national television. We all already know that it had been 31 days!!!

If the times are correct on the post and George is correct that she was at the house at that time...it indicates to me that Cindy and George could be lying about Casey not living at home actually. It if is also true that George saw Casey on the 24th of June...then they are all caught in another lie...that they had not seen their daughter and only texted or called one another after June 16th until July 15th! Now how will Cindy explain that away?! Will she give Casey another 30 days to come up with some logical reason?

:rolleyes: These people are really starting to wear on me. I think they should just lock them ALL up for lying to LE! See what happens when Mummy n Daddy are in jail for awhile. Casey may feel a desire to keep them there where she will feel "safer" than she is now.

I think this is why they have not posted her bail- they are of the opinion they may need it themselves.

I'm in the same timezone and this is what I cut and pasted into a post:

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008 she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

Is that still on her facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member