Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like all of a sudden LE is now going full force on physically searching for Caylee.

I hope whatever they are there for, it brings answers to this entire mess!

I watched the interview, and it seemed to me she never referred to the hits on the car, but only the hits in the yard. I don't believe she said anything to contradict reports that both dogs hit on the car. It was only the backyard that was questionable.
I believe that was about the time the interview ended (?) No she didn't answer that question posed by Greta.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17110771/detail.html

Dive Team Called In To Search For Caylee

unfortunately water areas - i.e. rivers and lakes, are very common choices between female killers. If the child is dead they will not find it buried somewhere.

And a 2 year old? An average in size travelling bag, gym bag can easily fit a child. Again IF the child is dead and IF Casey is responsible she couldn't transfer her in and out of the car just like that. She had to put her somewhere like a bag and thus the difficulty for finding physical evidence.

And my memory can be totally wrong, but didn't Scot Peterson wash some plastic/fabric material the police suspected he used to roll Lacy's body and move her with gazoline because it gazoline destroy's/alter's physical evidence? Someone with a better memory?

Did everyone see the link I posted abou the dive teams?

I think the full scale investigations are because the preliminary dna has come back

Phil Keating on Fox says 4 1/2 minutes ago two plain clothes detectives unexpectedly arrived at the home. 2 mini-vans (CSI) arrived 2 minutes after the detectives with 3 folks in them. Lee answered "all smiles" with deputies and detecties and then he left.

3 year lurker and first-time poster here... I have been following this case with rapt attention. I have read every post on the Caylee boards. Like the majority of those here, I am troubled by the inconsistencies, the "explanations", and the mom of an almost 3-year-old who has done nothing to assist in facilitating her daughter's whereabouts.

Through a rather circuitous path of friends in the media space, I have learned that one of Casey's friends/"colleagues" is speaking to authorities and may go public today. I am uncertain if this person is male, female, or if it is a past boyfriend, perhaps. I understand material information has been provided by this individual. I have been monitoring the local affiliate Sites and have not seen this information updated....yet. I anxiously await fresh information and insight.

Lee let in CSI all smiling then he left the home? Huh?

Holding my breath....I wonder if Casey "protecting the family" means George and or Cindy or both.....Lee was there and all smiles!!! Good God!

Those watching tv, keep us posted! Thank you!

unfortunately water areas - i.e. rivers and lakes, are very common choices between female killers. If the child is dead they will not find it buried somewhere.

And a 2 year old? An average in size travelling bag, gym bag can easily fit a child. Again IF the child is dead and IF Casey is responsible she couldn't transfer her in and out of the car just like that. She had to put her somewhere like a bag and thus the difficulty for finding physical evidence.

And my memory can be totally wrong, but didn't Scot Peterson wash some plastic/fabric material the police suspected he used to roll Lacy's body and move her with gazoline because it gazoline destroy's/alter's physical evidence? Someone with a better memory?

ScotT Peterson had a tarp in the pool house that was drenched in gasoline, LE believed he did that to get rid of evidence.

Phil Keating says deputies were also at Sawgrass Apartments earlier today (as was Phil...guessing we'll see that on Greta) working on the timeline thing again.

A CSI person just drove away in oneof the vans a minute or two ago.

Another van is still visible LIVE behind Phil.

3 year lurker and first-time poster here... I have been following this case with rapt attention. I have read every post on the Caylee boards. Like the majority of those here, I am troubled by the inconsistencies, the "explanations", and the mom of an almost 3-year-old who has done nothing to assist in facilitating her daughter's whereabouts.

Through a rather circuitous path of friends in the media space, I have learned that one of Casey's friends/"colleagues" is speaking to authorities and may go public today. I am uncertain if this person is male, female, or if it is a past boyfriend, perhaps. I understand material information has been provided by this individual. I have been monitoring the local affiliate Sites and have not seen this information updated....yet. I anxiously await fresh information and insight.

I suspect the information will be damning. Anyone who could support Casey would have done so earlier.....

I just hope they find Caylee so she can rest in peace, if she is as we suspect not with us any longer.

two detectivies came along with CSI- three people with CSI
Did they say Lee came with them, or let them in the home? Regardless, Lee left after CSI arrived.
The police were also at the Sawgrass apartments this morning, Fox also went there.
June 17th is now the date that Zenida Gonzelez filled out paper work for an apartment, NOT months ago!

I'm thinking forensics have shown LE needs to look for a body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper