Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee said this about who paid for what...

"My sister doesn't have a car payment. My mom pays her cell phone bill. She doesn't pay any rent while living here (at her parents' Orlando house). My sister doesn't have any bills. The only bills she has is if she goes out, goes out to eat, things like that. And if you're my sister's boyfriend, you're probably paying for everything for my sister anyway."

Its on this fox link: (copy and paste)

myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=F8BC8A634924EC6B29AA70F8A75589F8?contentId=7064873&version=20&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

I can't believe it but the Anthony's are more dysfunctional than my extended family. :runaway:

Their actions during the interview had me so nervous. The way Cindy kept petting the dog in her lap, I'll bet the dog has a bald spot. And that grin on George's face. It wasn't like an interview because of a missing child almost like they are celebrities and Barbara Walters was doing the interview. I love dogs but them jumping around had me focused on what are these dogs going to do next. The whole setup was plain weird.

Is she doing another show? This is the second towncar I have saw her in. There is another picture/video of her in one early in the case and she was looking at her folder she carries around with Caylee's info in the back seat. So if this is yesterday/today wonder what show she will be on next....

I have not saw this reported - where did you see that Casey was trying to keep George out of the car? This is very suspicious behavior!

It was on Greta last night.

Is she doing another show? This is the second towncar I have saw her in. There is another picture/video of her in one early in the case and she was looking at her folder she carries around with Caylee's info in the back seat. So if this is yesterday/today wonder what show she will be on next....

I have not saw this reported - where did you see that Casey was trying to keep George out of the car? This is very suspicious behavior!

It was on the Greta interview. George stated that Casey was hesitant on letting him into the trunk of the car but he insisted and VIOLA the gas cans. Apparently Casey had the gas cans and didn't want her Dad to know.

But the way I understand it -- Casey has always used that car, as in the parents got the car for her. I couldn't see George putting around town in a car with a 4-leaf clover on the back window... but I could be wrong.

I agree. We have 4 vehicles in my hubby's name but we only use 2. Jamie drives one and OJ drives the other. Insurance is a lot cheaper on the vehicles if it looks like Butch has "control" over them verses a teenager/young adult owning their own vehicle.

It was on Greta last night.

OH OK...I missed it. There was a bad storm in Illinois and I lost electricity for 14 hours. I was so upset - couldn't watch Greta or NG or look at WS. Very long night :( :(

and the cadavar dogs hitting on the trunk and backyard

Cindy claims that the first cadaver dog had reactions that were not considered to be authoritative, (did she use the term "partial hit?") so a second dog had to be brought in. The second dog did NOT alert on the "same areas" as the first dog's suspicious alerts, according to Cindy.

(I will admit out front that I believe Casey came honestly to her career as a liar; I believe it is behavior learned at home. It's just my opinion, based on how I see Cindy's behavior. Just to say that I don't take Cindy's word for anything unless it's independently verified. )

SO my questions are: #1. WERE the hits of the first dog not authoritative? #2. Is it true that the second dog was brought in for that reason, and if so......#3. What does "the second dog did not hit on the "SAME AREAS" mean? Does that mean the second dog did not hit at all? Or that it hit on different areas? And, lastly #4. If the second dog did NOT hit on the car, can we continue to take it as 'gospel' that the car absolutely did hold a dead human body?

I think that is the case also. But, still, why store a tire wedge in the trunk of one car when you need it for all 3 at some point or another? Why not store it in the garage?

You insist on getting into a particular trunk if you suspect your daughter is the one who broke into the shed and you're pretty sure that you'll find the gas cans in that trunk. I wouldn't be surprised if the wedge wasn't ever IN that trunk, if he just used it as an excuse. George isn't a dummy, and I think he knows exactly how dishonest and what a liar Casey is from VAST personal experience. Which makes it even more amazing to me how he is able to publically turn such a blind eye towards the possibility that Casey did something awful to Caylee.......he KNOWS she lies and he is still trying so hard to try to believe her. I think if we discover that Casey killed Caylee and disposed of her body, George will not be surprised at all.

I agree. We have 4 vehicles in my hubby's name but we only use 2. Jamie drives one and OJ drives the other. Insurance is a lot cheaper on the vehicles if it looks like Butch has "control" over them verses a teenager/young adult owning their own vehicle.

Yep, I agree. And we know Casey wasn't paying no car notes or car insurance either... Cindy even provided all the food for Casey & Caylee. That girl had it made -- and to act like the ungrateful spoiled victim...

Pardon me if this has been brought up prior, I tried to search but could not find what I was looking for.

So George stated last night that around 2 in the afternoon on June 24th Lo and behold he found the missing gas cans in the trunk of Casey's car?

They weren't reported missing until June 24th were they?

So he has already solved the stolen gas can mystery before he reported it to the police ?

or am I just totally confused?

Hey fellow sleuthers! I also watched Greta last night - and I think it's obvious to us all there there is some major cover up, lies, etc. etc. going on here by the family.

I really hope that they will be charged accordingly for obstruction of justice or whatever! The nerve of Cindy to sit there and say that she knows more, but just can't say. WHY NOT? I mean - does LE just sit there and take that for an excuse.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html
I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

He was getting ready for work

2 things:

1) Who says "It's a shame" like that about a shed being broken into? It was $50 worth of stuff, the thing was permanently damaged...that's GOBS more remorse and "pity" than she seems to feel about her own daughter being missing.

2) This whole suddenly having PRECISE times from George (and Cindy emphasizing just seconds after George said it the second time about him going to work) and going to work are to establish some sort of time line for HIM I think. There's a history of lying about jobs in this family...

But we're not really hearing from the friends one way or the other....like I said earlier...just a random thought.

Right about not hearing from any of her friends and I mean about anything. You know LE has been in touch with her friends and have probably learned alot more info then we are hearing. And telling the friends to "keep quiet".

Another question, (and one that the friends might have the answer to) if there isn't and never was a Zanny, then just who watched Caylee? Was there ever a sitter at all? Or maybe she just left her with various people, just whoever was available?

Cindy drove me crazy on Greta lastnight talking about the cadaver dogs. I'm wondering if maybe LE DID in fact tell her that the dogs didn't hit (or something along those lines) to keep Cindy & George from further messing up any evidence back there in the backyard. :beagle::detective::beagle:

What do you all think? And yes, I admit, I have a smiley addiction! lol

Wesh.com

Dive team to search lakes and retention ponds near Anthony home. Search not based on a specific tip...

Cindy claims that the first cadaver dog had reactions that were not considered to be authoritative, (did she use the term "partial hit?") so a second dog had to be brought in. The second dog did NOT alert on the "same areas" as the first dog's suspicious alerts, according to Cindy.

(I will admit out front that I believe Casey came honestly to her career as a liar; I believe it is behavior learned at home. It's just my opinion, based on how I see Cindy's behavior. Just to say that I don't take Cindy's word for anything unless it's independently verified. )

SO my questions are: #1. WERE the hits of the first dog not authoritative? #2. Is it true that the second dog was brought in for that reason, and if so......#3. What does "the second dog did not hit on the "SAME AREAS" mean? Does that mean the second dog did not hit at all? Or that it hit on different areas? And, lastly #4. If the second dog did NOT hit on the car, can we continue to take it as 'gospel' that the car absolutely did hold a dead human body?

I watched the interview, and it seemed to me she never referred to the hits on the car, but only the hits in the yard. I don't believe she said anything to contradict reports that both dogs hit on the car. It was only the backyard that was questionable.

No he said he was watching his favorite show on the 16th when Caylee and Casey left the house.

I remember it this way also, MayMay. And, if I remember correctly, he was quite specific about the time, saying it was about 1:10, during one of his favorite food shows.

But, I don't depend on anything the Anthonys say as fact. But, it is fun to catch them in all the different stories they are telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member