Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions about the wedge supposedly in Casey's trunk.
...But, why would the wedge be in Casey's trunk? Wouldn't George rotate Casey's and Cindy's tires in a garage or driveway? ...Why not put the wedge back in the garage? I think Casey's trunk is a strange place to store it.

Or, maybe this makes good sense and I just don't understand?

I believe the car was actually George and Cindy's and they let Casey use it?

I wonder how long it took George to come up with an item he thought would make a plausible reason for him to need to go into the trunk.

What little I've seen of that everything-in-its-place garage makes me wonder why something like a tire wedge would be kept in a relatively small car trunk. (But nice try, George.)

I concur.. guess they have it all covered save for where there grandbaby is

Maybe there should be a "sticky" for everyone to read... or two stickies.

One would be for proven facts. What has been reported by LE, and tied down as reliable.

The other would be for false or conjectured info. This one would include all the misinfo, lies, speculations, etc.

Then, people could read these, and not keep repeating the misinfo as factual?

If you go through the daily updates you can more or less get the answer to most of the questions that are being asked ad nauseum. As a newbie I've been making sure to read the daily updates and some of the other specified threads before posting to general discussion. Just a hint for some of us newbies....its worked so far (for me at least).

This statement right there will show that the Anthony's have been lying. If he did see Casey and the trunk on June 24th, the "garbage" and "maggoty rotten pizza" would have been in there. He would have smelled it. Cindy said on Greta, There was just the gas cans and NORMAL things in the trunk. That blows the rotten pizza theory out of the water,.. IMO

Wasn't the car picked up from the Tow Yard on 7/15? If so, that would be 15 days alone in July...if there was no garbage in the trunk on 6/24, that would add a max of 6 additional days in June, for a possible total of 21 days of pizza in the trunk...right??:confused:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So the 15th is Sunday, Father's Day. Everything's normal, everything's fine. The next morning is the last day that either you or George saw her. Do you remember about what time of day it was?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

VAN SUSTEREN: And was it -- you were watching here in the living room.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and...

CINDY ANTHONY: Like any other day.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just like a normal thing type thing.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

He was getting ready for work

I did hear that. He was watching his favorite "News/Cooking Program" at 1:10, then Cindy chimed in with him, "just before he was to leave for work"
Wasn't that what he said about the last time he'd seen Caylee on June 16th?

He said he saw Casey on the 24th at 2:25PM, but Caylee wasn't with her.

Fact: Cindy said smells like there was a dead body in the **** car

Fact: George took LE aside and said he thinks casey is lying that something happened.
and the cadavar dogs hitting on the trunk and backyard

Where exactly in the backyard did the dogs (inconsistently according to Cindy) hit? I ask because I am wondering if the gas cans GP removed from the trunk and put back in the shed are what they were smelling.

I have never thought the theories of Casey carrying Caylee's body around the backyard made any sense and thought that would be a clear hit by the dogs if it were true. But if the cans were in the trunk with Caylee and then moved to the backyard that might explain it. It would also tighten up the timeline.

I am also really curious if the ZG the police contacted who said they she didn't know Casey or Caylee, did she confirm looking at the apartment? The reporters in the area must be able to locate the same ZG the police did, no?

M

And it would also explain why LE took the gascans. I don't see Casey as having the personality to put in the hard work necessary to dig a hole big enough to buy a child Caylee's size. She might have originally intended to do it, and even started doing it, but then realized how difficult it was really going to be and had to come up with another plan. JMHO

Lanie

I believe the car was actually George and Cindy's and they let Casey use it?

I think that is the case also. But, still, why store a tire wedge in the trunk of one car when you need it for all 3 at some point or another? Why not store it in the garage?

I brought up the trash too. Why didn't it stink when GP took out the gas cans??? And how come he didn't remove it? How come no one is putting 2 and 2 together about how there was no trash when he took the gas cans out???

Right, according to the newest lies George is throwing out there, the time lines he's giving, would say the trash was in the car when he got the cans.

I've heard different interviews with both George and Cindy about how long the pizza was in the car. 19.. 15.. and 12? They can't get it right.

Bolded by me. Meaning, that "little" information she has told them, turned out to be true?

I believe that's a typo on Fox's part. All the other reports has LE saying over and over that they have disproved all of Casey's statements.

And it would also explain why LE took the gascans. I don't see Casey as having the personality to put in the hard work necessary to dig a hole big enough to buy a child Caylee's size. She might have originally intended to do it, and even started doing it, but then realized how difficult it was really going to be and had to come up with another plan. JMHO

Lanie
"Hi, you want to go to the beach with me this weekend?"

The Facts:

Caylee is missing.
Casey is in Jail.
Cindy called 911 Three times.
George called 911 to report a shed break in.

Those are the facts. It would be wayyy too short of a thread. Everything else, IMO is just lies lies lies.

Fact: per the affidavit, LE contacted the ZG identified from Sawgrass. She was cooperative and did not know of Casey or Caylee and she has not babysat anyone.

Fact: LE removed two gas cans as evidence from the Anthony home

Fact: The Anthonys had paver stones (not cement) put in their backyard during the first week in July

Bolded by me. Meaning, that "little" information she has told them, turned out to be true?

i think that should be " little of what Casey Anthony has told us is true"

Wasn't that what he said about the last time he'd seen Caylee on June 16th?

He said he saw Casey on the 24th at 2:25PM, but Caylee wasn't with her.

You know.. I think so. June 16th Casey was leaving to go to work just like any normal day, giving kisses and hugs and said she may be working late and might not be home and was taking Caylee to the nanny's.

Then he sees Casey on the 24th without Caylee and he gets the gas cans from her trunk using this wedge as an excuse to get into the car. He was suspicious that day of something, possibly the gas cans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member