Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has to have 'talked', IMO.
I bet Grandma is pooping in her pants right about now. What do you want to bet that Grandpa is big time involved as well as Grandma?

Just a thought, but I have been kind of thinking that GPA has had just about enough and has flipped out. I think he may be seriously been thinking he might just 'off' himself. As exLE, their biggest fear would be to go to prison.

At work and unable to see televison. Are the detectives & CSI teams still at the Anthony home?

Yes, but no tv coverage right now. Presser on Anthrax case. will know whether they remain there after this... i hope

Dive Team To Search For Caylee

The investigation into the disappearance of missing toddler Caylee Anthony will take to water on Thursday.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, is still being held in the Orange County Jail on charges of child neglect with a $500,000 bond.

A dive team will search lakes and retention ponds in the vicinity of the Anthony home in East Orange County. Although, investigators said they are not basing the search on a specific tip.

No. I bet They are basing it on evidence. the noose is tightening.

No. I bet They are basing it on evidence. the noose is tightening.

That's what I tend to think, too. But, it could be a distraction or a ploy of some kind to throw the media/public/perps/whomever for whatever reasons.

The only thing I know for sure about this whole case is that I don't know anything for sure!

Dive Team To Search For Caylee

The investigation into the disappearance of missing toddler Caylee Anthony will take to water on Thursday.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, is still being held in the Orange County Jail on charges of child neglect with a $500,000 bond.

A dive team will search lakes and retention ponds in the vicinity of the Anthony home in East Orange County. Although, investigators said they are not basing the search on a specific tip.

Where did you hear that?

I think LE knows that Caylee is deceased and the 16th of June is where she was at last,the Anthony's house.

A big thank-you for everybody that is working so hard to keep us all updated. Much appreciated.

I don't care what the Anthonys say. NOTHING on this earth smells anything like a dead body. NOTHING. I had the unfortunate experience of finding my neighbor dead. He had only been there 2 days & it was horrible! That smell NEVER left that house, even a year later! You could still smell it & is like no other thing you will ever smell. My hubby is also a cop & agrees. There is nothing like it. GP & GM should also both know that. I know GP would know for sure. Are nurses required to view autopsies like Dr's & cops are?

in most states nurses are not required to view autopsies,however nurses are well aware of the smell of decomp.we deal with horrible wounds and pressure ulcers all the time,especially in the home health and hospice fields.cindy would know the smell very well.

Another thing, the search going on with dive teams (reportedly not based on a tip) does bring to mind what Casey has been communicating that Caylee is close. I'm so sad but determined that we will see this to it's conclusion, however horrid that end proves to be.

O/T..breaking news from CNN...9 dead in helicopter crash carrying firefighters in Calif....how sad

I am really intriqued by that Facebook account under Zenaida Gonzalez name, from Puerto Rico. There are six "friends" that are listed as being from Orlando: last names of Gonzalez, Ramos, Rodriguez, Torres, and Ruiz. There is also, an "Antonio Fernandez" from Cape Coral/Ft. Meyers Florida (the name "Tony" caught my eye).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710