Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 year lurker and first-time poster here... I have been following this case with rapt attention. I have read every post on the Caylee boards. Like the majority of those here, I am troubled by the inconsistencies, the "explanations", and the mom of an almost 3-year-old who has done nothing to assist in facilitating her daughter's whereabouts.

Through a rather circuitous path of friends in the media space, I have learned that one of Casey's friends/"colleagues" is speaking to authorities and may go public today. I am uncertain if this person is male, female, or if it is a past boyfriend, perhaps. I understand material information has been provided by this individual. I have been monitoring the local affiliate Sites and have not seen this information updated....yet. I anxiously await fresh information and insight.

Welcome NorthShoreJane! :)

Very interesting information and I"m looking forward to your posts.

where are you guys watching this? I cannot find it online anywhere.

FYI
On FOX NEWs:

Video of Keating at the apartment complex... coming up after the commercial break.

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I'd get a straw and a piece of celery!

Scott (towells) is helping...guess I'll be taking it in for a cleaning...
if this case ever gets solved....It's still working as of now. lol

I found this interesting, a slight change of tune from Cindy I think.

source: http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

"Cindy then floated the theory of kidnappers taking Caylee, but wouldn't say whether the FBI was investigating it as a kidnapping. She did say, no matter what, she wants justice served.

"If that points the finger to my daughter and they have concrete proof and not circumstantial evidence, I'll be the first one to say she needs to be where she's at," Cindy said."

I wonder if Casey did talk. Is this what is meant by "Caylee will be home for her birthday" which is apparently this Sat.???

I always believed Casey had another sms card for her second cell phone. Why have two cell phones but only sms card? It doesn't make sence and it is not practical. 2 sms and 1 cell phone yes, not the other way around. And how convinient that the phone was lost just like the ''nanny''

1. I do believe she was the one who visited the apartment and she could have been disguised who knows. Can they get fingerprints from that signed card?

2. I strongly believe Casey had two phone numbers - the one was the pre-paid kind what do you call it in the US? She was using it with the other phone and she disposed both. The number she gave to the police for the nanny, could have been the number she used. The police must be checking that number and what numbers were called from the ''nanny's'' number. Pretty interesting if only Casey's number appear on the ''nanny's'' calls yes?

I don't think an accident happened. I find more similarities with the Scott Peterson everyday. Normal people will never but never understand how a man can kill his pregnant wife and his baby and normal people will never understand how a 22 year old with all advantages in life could kills her 2 year old baby. But this is why we call them sociopaths.

Game theory: YES they can pull prints from the guest card. In the Ramsey case they pulled prints from the ransom note and everyone that touched it had prints that showed up, except for the Ramsey's.

Dive Team To Search For Caylee

The investigation into the disappearance of missing toddler Caylee Anthony will take to water on Thursday.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, is still being held in the Orange County Jail on charges of child neglect with a $500,000 bond.

A dive team will search lakes and retention ponds in the vicinity of the Anthony home in East Orange County. Although, investigators said they are not basing the search on a specific tip.

No video shown... Press release on anthrax case instead.

ZERO ACTIVITY in backyard. Video of Keating at the apartment complex.

Well, this change of focus to the Anthony interior house is just horrid. Might explain why Casey moved out abruptly, sans fight with Cindy just couldn't be in the home where something horrible occured. Just terrible to contemplate.

Can I just say that if I hear the name Casey Anthony one more time I am gonna puke!!!! The only time I want to here her name again is if they say Casey Anthony is charged with murder

Ohh.. We now have a thread about this CSI visit. We should move over there so this one can be closed and a new general thread opened.

At work and unable to see televison. Are the detectives & CSI teams still at the Anthony home?

I caught that too, and did some calculating. We've seen that video of Cindy where she challenges a reporter to put a pizza in the trunk of their car for 19 days (Cindy paused and used her fingers to count up how many days), and see what it smells like.

The car was retrieved from the impound yard on July 15th and if you subtract 19 days, you come up with June 27th. So, George removed the gas cans from the car on June 24 (he says) and Cindy says there were just normal things in the trunk on that day. So, sometime between June 24th and June 27th, that car became a garbage pail according to Cindy and George with rotten pizza.

Whats the shovel date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member