Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed to all, but would add establishing an alibis for Casey on 6/24 as well.. Id that trunk was cleaned, he is toast.. I actually thought as a det he would be smart enough to know that laundry det w/bluing action reacts to black light, in some sort of attempt to throw out that evidence potentially.

We are all assuming George tried to clean out that trunk, what if it was Casey and when she realized she couldn't get rid of the smell, she ditched the car?

Tip the driver extra as it's hard to drive around with the stench of decomposition like pizza

The first time I turn the TV down and concentrate on work, I miss the news on CSI arriving at the Anthony house (my husband came inside and told me to turn up the TV).
Now I have to catch up on the thread here, LOL !
You guys are the best on posting updates! ((Hugs to my WS Family!))
:)

What a good husband! Mine is in NM on business right now and I was at the beach with the kiddos and he called me to tell me there was breaking news! Thank God I was already heading home otherwise there would have been a mad rush for us to leave the beach! :crazy:

Tip the driver extra as it's hard to drive around with the stench of decomposition like pizza

Can I just say my family owns a pizza shop and old pizza does not smell like a dead body.

Wow, my first post. I've been reading for days now & I am so impressed with the intelligence of posters. Here's my theory on why they're back. The DNA came back & it's Caylee for sure. They are now trying to figure out where it happened. I also believe there was some other substance or evidence that is leading them INTO the house. I just wish they would be able to find her & put her to rest (and Mom strapped to a gurney ready for her injection).

Heck, I'm trying to get Bloody Mary out of laptop...
Any suggestion???

You guys are going to entice me to tuck into the cheap white chablis! Waiting for info, with all the interruptions from other breaking news is making me antsy!

I caught that too, and did some calculating. We've seen that video of Cindy where she challenges a reporter to put a pizza in the trunk of their car for 19 days (Cindy paused and used her fingers to count up how many days), and see what it smells like.

The car was retrieved from the impound yard on July 15th and if you subtract 19 days, you come up with June 27th. So, George removed the gas cans from the car on June 24 (he says) and Cindy says there were just normal things in the trunk on that day. So, sometime between June 24th and June 27th, that car became a garbage pail according to Cindy and George with rotten pizza.

Leila: rotton pizza crawling with maggots may BE NORMAL to the Anthony's LOL

We are all assuming George tried to clean out that trunk, what if it was Casey and when she realized she couldn't get rid of the smell, she ditched the car?

Not necessarily. I think Casey tried to clean out the trunk all on her own. Now, whether or not George stepped in once the stench was discovered, I'm on the fence there.

I posted this two threads ago. I don't have a facebook account, so I can't get into it, but look at the photo!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/people/Zenaida_Gonzalez/524517296

Another Puerto Rico connection!!!

So, what if this Zenaida is a friend, or even acquaintance of Casey or some of her friends. Amy went to Puerto Rico, maybe she's friends with her. Casey then either has access to, or has "stolen" her identity and uses it "when needed", like when she went to the apartments and looked around.

Or she just possibly is friends with some of this real Zenaidas friends and just used her name. I saw an Ortiz in her list of friends. I know that's a pretty common name, but it COULD be someone related to the Ortiz that Casey knows.

Not necessarily. I think Casey tried to clean out the trunk all on her own. Now, whether or not George stepped in once the stench was discovered, I'm on the fence there.

Wasn't there something mentioned early on about the car being left in a high crime area and perhaps Casey was hoping it would be stolen? Had it been, that would have given her yet another someone on which to place blame!

"Actually, on that level, [Casey's favorite words] I don't know anything about the smell in the car - it wasn't there before it was stolen!"

Wow, my first post. I've been reading for days now & I am so impressed with the intelligence of posters. Here's my theory on why they're back. The DNA came back & it's Caylee for sure. They are now trying to figure out where it happened. I also believe there was some other substance or evidence that is leading them INTO the house. I just wish they would be able to find her & put her to rest (and Mom strapped to a gurney ready for her injection).

True. I also think it's possible with the new timeline - well, okay, the fairly new timeline. George seeing them leaving on the 16th - supposedly, coupled with zanny the imaginary nanny filling out a card on the 17th - I think they are coming to some conclusions that we all have. That baby girl was in trouble around the 16th! When she was spotted, last alive, in that house!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member