Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put out an ad on MySpace seeking an uncompensated Personal Assistant. I hear they're all the rage!

*puts self in time out for being naughty*

don't forget a nanny while you're at it

http://www.local6.com/news/17112539/detail.html

Crime scene investigators swarmed on the home of a missing girl's grandparents Wednesday -- the third time they've been to the residence in the last several weeks.

Several officers were seen entering the home of Cindy and George Anthony at about 2:45 p.m. Wednesday but would not say why they traveled to the residence

This statement right there will show that the Anthony's have been lying. If he did see Casey and the trunk on June 24th, the "garbage" and "maggoty rotten pizza" would have been in there. He would have smelled it. Cindy said on Greta, There was just the gas cans and NORMAL things in the trunk. That blows the rotten pizza theory out of the water,.. IMO

I caught that too, and did some calculating. We've seen that video of Cindy where she challenges a reporter to put a pizza in the trunk of their car for 19 days (Cindy paused and used her fingers to count up how many days), and see what it smells like.

The car was retrieved from the impound yard on July 15th and if you subtract 19 days, you come up with June 27th. So, George removed the gas cans from the car on June 24 (he says) and Cindy says there were just normal things in the trunk on that day. So, sometime between June 24th and June 27th, that car became a garbage pail according to Cindy and George with rotten pizza.

When Cindy is talking,George looks at her like he can't believe what she's saying.

SHep and his team (except for one guy) are just slamming the parents and Casey. Feels kinda good.

Shep says, "Is this case freaky to you?"

Um Shep, does a bear chit in the woods??

When Cindy is talking,George looks at her like he can't believe what she's saying.

And when he talks, she won't even look at him and seems so nervous you'd think she was gonna drop dead of a coronary!

Shep says, "Is this case freaky to you?"

Um Shep, does a bear chit in the woods??
LOL. I heard that. i also liked that woman's response on FOX. I didn't catch her name.

i wish they would just tell us what they are looking ofr. I seriously hope these searches are due to NEW information and it is not that they just decided to search the home after all this time!

3 year lurker and first-time poster here... I have been following this case with rapt attention. I have read every post on the Caylee boards. Like the majority of those here, I am troubled by the inconsistencies, the "explanations", and the mom of an almost 3-year-old who has done nothing to assist in facilitating her daughter's whereabouts.

Through a rather circuitous path of friends in the media space, I have learned that one of Casey's friends/"colleagues" is speaking to authorities and may go public today. I am uncertain if this person is male, female, or if it is a past boyfriend, perhaps. I understand material information has been provided by this individual. I have been monitoring the local affiliate Sites and have not seen this information updated....yet. I anxiously await fresh information and insight.

I bold the RED. I cannot wait to see WHO this friend/colleague is and just WHAT they KNOW!!! Interesting stuff!!!

Which I could tell my boss that

LOL--my bosses are my kids. I'm ordering a pizza tonight (delivery) cause I live in Florida and don't want the pizza to rot in my trunk. Cause that's where I keep pizza. In the trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485