Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which version of the truth goes on the fact thread?

From the Anthony family, the only possible truths they've uttered in this whole mess is what Cindy wrote in her MySpace blog on July 3rd, and the 911 calls, which seem to be genuine.

But, given the fact that every member of this family has lied and resorted to subterfuge, even those are suspect.

she would have been underage

Hence the fake ID....I know this is going nowhere....pretty sure I'm not going to break anything on this convoluted case....it was just a random thought...

Wow.... I'm speechless really.... I feel like an idiot for never thinking of this possibility! Maybe Casey is smarter than I gave her credit for... hopefully not smart ENOUGH to get away with whatever it is she has done. Still praying for Caylee, wherever she may be. :angel:

I said several days ago that I was thinking this....that I thought it feasible that Casey was the one who actually looked at the apartments using the name Zenaida. I thought that I was here alone that night because no one said anything about it after I posted. LOL

I posted this two threads ago. I don't have a facebook account, so I can't get into it, but look at the photo!!!!!!

What was the consesus? I don't have one either. But, I'm sure one of the super sleuths here checked it out. Could be her?

snipped
Another thought... Perhaps the material in the trunk contained carpet fibers or something similiar that they have matched to the interior of the house?

Interesting!!!:waitasec:

Somewhere it shows that Casey took LE to apt 210 which is right above 212? the one they use to show to guests?

Most of these complexes have models set up all furnished and designer decorated, then you go back to the office to see the vacancies...and down here there is ALWAYS more than one vacant apt. Its a very strange situation renting down here if you are from up north....when I moved down here it was all greek to me, now it all makes sense.

I did and I agree... it does look like Casey at least from this distance and angle.

I had to step away a min and when I returned I saw Phil Keating on Fox and didn't see the CSI vehicles behind him. Is CSI still there at the house?

I said several days ago that I was thinking this....that I thought it feasible that Casey was the one who actually looked at the apartments using the name Zenaida. I thought that I was here alone that night because no one said anything about it after I posted. LOL

Sorry I missed that... but sounds like you should be a detective!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP