Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all SOL if we wanted to get anything done lately, I guess!

Police: Casey may have posed as "Zanny".

Was that off of a tv report? If that's the case, Casey was going to use the kidnap story. But her moving the body and stinking up her car screwed that up big time.

Was that off of a tv report? If that's the case, Casey was going to use the kidnap story. But her moving the body and stinking up her car screwed that up big time.

It was just on Fox News.

I think the DNA is in. I really do. No word officially but I think they have the results and now are looking for evidence in that house.

Yeah, I read on FOXnews.com this morning that results from the DNA taken from the car came in and were turned over to investigators yesterday

I know that smiling Lee let them into the house... but are Cindy and George at home? Does anyone know?

My house is a wreck, the kids basically put themselves down for a nap and I look like crap. Wouldn't care but oldest has baseball practice later. Looks like it'll be a new look for me today. :crazy:

I'm on vacation but I am REALLY far behind on EVERYTHING... and really troubled that Cindy Anthony's house looked A LOT cleaner than mine.

ARGH!! I was totally on the way out the door to do some long over-due shopping for necessities (this case has driven up my take-out bill) but just as I was getting ready to go the news of CSI came on. To think I had almost shut the TV off a few minutes prior!

Anyhow, yesterday when the media was talking with Cindy outside of her garage I noticed that there were a few people that walked into the house with her. I noticed a woman in particular and wondered who she was. Then, during the Greta interview, when they were in Casey's room, I noticed the same woman I had seen in the garage taking still pictures. So obviously she was part of Greta's crew - but why the still pics? Makes me wonder if they did indeed notice something.

Another thought... Perhaps the material in the trunk contained carpet fibers or something similiar that they have matched to the interior of the house?

the anthony's need to cut their grass

Hubby noticed that last night when Cindy said "It's a mess back here." He said "Was she talking about the grass? Did Casey steal the lawn mower, too?" I had to jump in and defend for a moment(I hated to do it). I said "Well, they have been a little busy, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895