Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell when it was started... I can't see the profile because I'm not in her network... but I can view friends.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

Investigators have returned to the Anthony home yet again as they continue to try and unravel the mystery of what happened to 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Detectives did not say what they were searching for. This comes after investigators re-interviewed George and Cindy Anthony Friday and Monday.

The detectives arrived and carried equipment into the home. They were greeted at the front door by the Anthonys. Two crime scene investigators arrived a short time later and entered the home, as well. (more at link)

Wth does Lee have to smile about. :confused:

Maybe he is hopeful this will all be over soon. Seriously, I can see the parents trying to cover the daughter's hiney, but he is a sibling. There has got to be some built up resentment going on with him.
Lanie

Most of these complexes have models set up all furnished and designer decorated, then you go back to the office to see the vacancies...and down here there is ALWAYS more than one vacant apt. Its a very strange situation renting down here if you are from up north....when I moved down here it was all greek to me, now it all makes sense.
Somebody actually did research the occupancy rate for the apt. complex and it wasn't high.

I did and I agree... it does look like Casey at least from this distance and angle.
I'm logged onto my facebook. I can look through her friends list to see if there are any in orlando. IDK if it will help, but you never know, right?
man, she has 577 friends.

How do you explain when you go back to work in Sept. what you did with your summer vacation? I was on WS!!

My boyfriend came home from two weeks with his son and said... what did you do? Stuff for work...

"ummm yeah"

He was in Orlando too.... ARRRGH

I had to step away a min and when I returned I saw Phil Keating on Fox and didn't see the CSI vehicles behind him. Is CSI still there at the house?
Sorry I'm at work... depending on everyone else too!

I can't see Casey taking care of the bamboo, even if her parents ask her to.

LOL, I am going to fire everyone EXCEPT the COOK!!!!! I need her!

Heck, we are the ones who need personal assistants, not the Anthony's who aren't doing anything to locate Caylee.

I'm logged onto my facebook. I can look through her friends list to see if there are any in orlando. IDK if it will help, but you never know, right?
man, she has 577 friends.
I checked, she has like 2 friends in orlando, no one mentioned.

I wonder if chlorine was found in the stain? I'm still thinking that there was an accidental drowning or something.

I'm actually a moderator on a totally unrelated board with about 2500 members. I bet they're wondering where the heck I've been for the last couple of days. LOL.

I can't see Casey taking care of the bamboo, even if her parents ask her to.

Um yeah, I didn't think Casey would be too on top of the bamboo either. She would have used not having a shovel as an excuse not to do it - she never would have gone to borrow a shovel from the neighbors to do yard work at her parents request.

When walking back to the shed with Greta, Cindy said, "We actually need to replace a bunch of stuff back here" while rubbing her hair back as if nervous (I tend to analyze body language). I wonder WTH that statement had to do with anything?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420