Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy question -- what if you put a body in a dumpster along with other trash and threw in some gas. Would this be enough to burn a body?
I think lighting it on fire would probably negate the value of disposing of a body in a dumpster. Why draw attention to it?

That means that Caylee may have been disposed of differently after she was dug up by Casey. An hour time line isn't long enough for her to leave with the shovel.
ugh i dont want to even think about that poor baby like that .. i hope she is alive :(

This is what I think - that she was spinning this persona beforehand, whether to cover some other crime she may have been involved in or simply the disappearance of her daughter.

Just a completely random thought....what if Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was the name Casey had on a fake ID before she turned 21? She seems the type to have had one, they are easy to obtain, and why not pick a crazy name like that? I know someone who had a fake ID w/ the name Satchmo Sinclair (Satchmo was Louis Armstrong's name, but she was a blond hair/blue eyed girl.)

Down here, at least when I used to live in apts they had to also take a DL while you toured the place. Some made copies, some just took down the #. But at the complexes its usually policy to not only fill out the card, but show ID in case there is some rash of crime afterwards and you were scoping the place out.

my bad.it is 1800 deg..i was looking at something else..and it take 4.5 to 5.5 hrs to burn, but that is an adult

Not to mention the smell or a burning body. No way could Casey handle it IMO. House fires that have burned for hours and there are still bones to recover.

Cindy is now a celebrity. A role she is relishing. I wish the media would totally ignore her, George and Lee.

She must be on her way to another interview. You'd think she'd learn by now to keep her trap shut. Talk about putting your foot in your mouth, she's putting in both feet! And then blaming the media for making her sound the way she does. Doesn't she watch her own interviews?

And I think this has been mentioned but how come she can't get any info from Casey about the whereabouts of Cayley because of some "danger" to Cayley, yet she tells the public to get out there and look for her? If the public is looking isn't that putting Cayley in danger also? WTH? The same with all the interviews, isn't that putting her in danger, IF there was any danger? She does a great job of talking out of both sides of her mouth.

LE must be tracing phone numbers to get records of who had the 'disconnected number' and if it could be traced back to Casey. If it WAS Casey at the apt. complex looking at the apartment under the ZG name, (which is what I believe) that number being disconnected is too coincidental - it must have been someone's number with significance or was an older number used by Casey. She would knowingly give a number that no one could be reached at. And any cell phone numbers that were really Casey's could be traced by payment means, no? It's not like she'd pay cash for her cell phone bill. Then again, maybe she just didn't pay her bill and it was eventually shut off.

If you read the affidavit, it clearly states that LE got in contact with the ZG identified from Sawgrass. The number wasn't disconnected when the policed used it. For all we know, it has not been disconnected at this point. However, Casey has said that ZG/Caylee called her from a number that is now disconnected/private (depending on which version you believe).

I'm beginning to believe that George did not see Casey on the 24th. He's already wishy-washy as to the TV program he was watching (News/Favorite TV Program). He is putting way too much stress on the exact-to-the-minute time it was when she was there and it was supposedly just before he went to work. I didn't think he had a job at that point.

I'm also seeing how he has expanded too much on the wedge in Casey's car. He has adopted Cindy's protective mode here.

IMO, he is doing 2 things with these statements:

A) Giving a new time line to throw LE off.
B) Trying to remove suspicions of him removing the gas cans from the trunk of the car prior to Caylee being reported missing. This little bit would be considered obstruction or tampering. I totally believe he got those cans back when he picked up the car from the tow yard.

This is exactly where I'm coming from. Then add the curious mention of the detergent, which I think he's using to explain when tests come back from the stain showing detergent present because he tried to clean it. And the pizza explanation because he planted the pizza garbage there to excuse the smell.

my bad.it is 1800 deg..i was looking at something else..and it take 4.5 to 5.5 hrs to burn, but that is an adult

Fred you better stop looking that up before FBI knocks on your door - haha.

Maybe there should be a "sticky" for everyone to read... or two stickies.

One would be for proven facts. What has been reported by LE, and tied down as reliable.

The other would be for false or conjectured info. This one would include all the misinfo, lies, speculations, etc.

Then, people could read these, and not keep repeating the misinfo as factual?

I agree with this!!

So when George testified at the bond hearing about wrok he said he had a job in Ohio 79-89 and he just started a job end of July,he forgot he had a job on June 24th?

Does anyone know why they have suddenly not been releasing phone calls or visits from the jail as public record?? It seems we've not had one released since that phone call with Lee when he asked about the letter. We haven't had a visit video since.... gosh since the "friend" visisted her right?

I'm glad you said that I made a comment this morning about George saying he was going to work and no one eslse heard it.

LOL Sometimes ya gotta shout! It's loud in here today.. :woohoo:

I'm beginning to believe that George did not see Casey on the 24th. He's already wishy-washy as to the TV program he was watching (News/Favorite TV Program). He is putting way too much stress on the exact-to-the-minute time it was when she was there and it was supposedly just before he went to work. I didn't think he had a job at that point.
I don't think he saw her on the 24th, either. I think they may have talked to her on the phone on that day, but I'm just not believing there was actual face time. LE will know whether that story is true by tracking the IP address from which Casey posted at the same time she was allegedly at home trying to discourage her father from looking in the trunk.

I wonder if the Anthonys have any stay-at-home neighbors. I'm not seeing anyone who lives nearby backing up any of these Fractured Fables, although I have seen reports of them bitching about the constant news media presence.

So when George testified at the bond hearing about wrok he said he had a job in Ohio 79-89 and he just started a job end of July,he forgot he had a job on June 24th?

Maybe he was just being vague ;)

First, I don't believe that the gm had anything to do with Caylee's initial disappearance.

So why did Casey and Cindy both say that she went missing on the 9th? Did Casey get that date in her head from Cindy or did Cindy get that date in her head from Casey??

That means that Caylee may have been disposed of differently after she was dug up by Casey. An hour time line isn't long enough for her to leave with the shovel.

I'm thinking dumpster or body of water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi2009 View Post
It's been said that Casey had the shovel for an hour. I forget who said it but is that true?
I thought Greta asked Cindy that question last night and Cindy said Casey only had the shovel for a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro